Demi Lovato is having an Alien Encounter

OnceUponATime

Established
Is Demi going deeper down the rabbit hole in her new TV series?

She has a new show called ‘Unidentified With Demi Lovato’ and she talks with people about UFO sightings and aliens.

She seems to believe in it herself.

What gives?

The Zone

Star
I think the first thing one should ask themself is why do we care what celebrities think leading to the question of how smart are they? A lot of agendas out there these days and many who have been speaking to supposed aliens which may also be what some would refer to as demons who offer enlightenment or the illusion of it. By human nature, we are attracted to anything promising answers. So, it sort of comes into play where we are in our spiritual journey. I am reminded of the apes who dance about the monolith in 2001 Space Odyssey who are attracted to what they can not understand. Some would call the aliens we speak of so often a honey trap for the nieve. It's complicated. I feel they are simply pushing Demi where they want as programming for the masses and those who easily believe what they are told. I doubt we'll get anything earth-shattering from Demi who is trying to find her way after a lot of personal issues brought on by the music industry's ways.

TrustNo1

Established
The real Demi is LONG gone ever since the new programming they did on her. So sad honestly, I liked her as a kid.
she already lost everything in the “la la land machine”
Demi is just taking part in the alien deception

L3M4

Star
The real Demi is LONG gone ever since the new programming they did on her. So sad honestly, I liked her as a kid.
she already lost everything in the “la la land machine”
Demi is just taking part in the alien deception
Indeed aliens are demons, Demi is part of the deception. Also STARMAN signed up today just to post pro alien propaganda in multiple threads...

OnceUponATime

Established
This makes me think of the people who claim to be a Starseed. Has anyone ever heard of this? There's an alien/interplanetary/dimensional element to it.

In a nutshell, Starseeds are very sensitive people who claim to be psychically sensitive souls traveling from other planets. They appeal to people (often women) who have never felt as if they belong.

I can see a link between this and people who identify as non-binary. And it makes sense that Demi would be used to link the non-binary/trans community with a special alien aspect. It really seems to feed the ego and make them feel even more special and "other".

Here's an article that lists 16 signs that might indicate you’re a Starseed:

Starseed article [https://medium.com/illumination/am-i-a-starseed-a17960247445]

Examples:

2. You’re constantly gazing at the stars
4. You often feel like you don’t belong
6. You’re very intuitive and psychic
16. You see repeating numbers (angel numbers)

Check out the whole article. It's written by a woman who thinks she is a Starseed. I think it really gets into the mindset of Demi and her followers.

Were the Andergarett that was on here almost a year ago trying to give Steven Greer some credibility? The Zone posted some good information about him. Basically, he's a fraud:

Does the Zone have any back up to his claims or is he just trying to discredit someone with views that oppose his own?

Greer gave up a medical career to be ridiculed by everyone.
The bigger question is why should we believe Greer? Nothing he says has any credibility, especially about "aliens". He's a fraud and it's not worthy of conversation. However, please feel free to continue spamming the boards telling us all how "aliens" are here to "help" us.

Your their “demons” or even more sick “modified Jews” is not worthy of conversation but please feel free to repeat religious lies and lies from the security apparatus.
Knock it off. You signed up yesterday and for some reason you think you have some sort of credibility on here assuming things about posters on here? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

L3M4

Star
Why does it matter so much to you what day I signed up? I was alerted to this forum a few days ago and saw that it was filled with national security state propaganda regarded these beings and wanted to provide an alternative. That it bothers you so much speaks to deep insecurities and is telling in and of it’s self. I wish to talk about this as it is the most pressing issue for our species.
The fact that you admit you were "alerted" to come here already with an agenda of what threads/comments you have to target is weird AF.......... That's precisely what I was implying before you confirmed it....

Aliens are demons, and they are a National Security threat, but that's why they've been working with the government for decades to deceive the world into thinking they're good, we've seen that in plenty of films/tv series as listed earlier in the other Alien thread you're spewing this same propaganda. Aliens also actively participate with many other sketchy bad organizations as well such as the CIA....

Sunshine

Established
This makes me think of the people who claim to be a Starseed. Has anyone ever heard of this? There's an alien/interplanetary/dimensional element to it.

In a nutshell, Starseeds are very sensitive people who claim to be psychically sensitive souls traveling from other planets. They appeal to people (often women) who have never felt as if they belong.

I can see a link between this and people who identify as non-binary. And it makes sense that Demi would be used to link the non-binary/trans community with a special alien aspect. It really seems to feed the ego and make them feel even more special and "other".

Here's an article that lists 16 signs that might indicate you’re a Starseed:

Starseed article [https://medium.com/illumination/am-i-a-starseed-a17960247445]

Examples:

2. You’re constantly gazing at the stars
4. You often feel like you don’t belong
6. You’re very intuitive and psychic
16. You see repeating numbers (angel numbers)

Check out the whole article. It's written by a woman who thinks she is a Starseed. I think it really gets into the mindset of Demi and her followers.
well, she looks like a dude, so....

L3M4

Star
You are completely ruled by fear. I hope you can overcome it one day.
Oh no dear, I don't fear those silly things hun, you’re gone lost past the point of even making a rational response. You are completely ruled by deceiving cultish ignorance…

L3M4

Star
Wow way to judge someone’s appearance. Care to share what you look like?

The mean spiritedness from the low-consciousness people here is sad, although not surprising. No wonder we are on a crash course of self destruction.
She looks like a dumb generic lost poser that feels like doing what the industry wish to show… She had fried her brain by now with the massive drug use and overdoses, anyone can clearly see she’s in the insecure horny late teenage phase, sis needs to grow up…

by the way how does the high consciousness feels like that you need to engage in deluding and arguing on this board… seems worst than the low consciousnes, so don’t get the terms mixed when you’re only just beginning your journey, clearly in pampers and it’s showing. Everyone has been there done that got the tshirt, move on, no need to show off your new irrational and irrelevant virtue signaling.

L3M4

Star
Wow and attacking people for their struggles with addiction. You must be real pleasant to be around. All I sense is anger and fear.
Hilarious, you're accusing me of "attacking" someone for their addiction? Lmao You are a legitimate troll; part of the recovery is hitting your face on the wall, and it's perfectly fine to acknowledge every aspect of it, she's still on that road. Also those methods these clowns claim to use to achieve contact with extraterrestrial beings, Do Not WORK! Many people had tried them and fail to find any sightings. This show is like Ghost Hunters, all scripted theatrics and make believe. All I sense is deliberate ignorance and deluded entitlement from your part. Do you call yourself real pleasant to be around with that exuberant portrayal of "high consciousness" you've showed all of us?
Also mods, take note: this user explicitly claimed in this same thread (page 1) to sign up on this board only to spew alien propaganda...

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
That you can only respond with gifs is very telling of your character. You’re incapable of having a discussion with anyone and only respond with insults and attacks after rambling barely coherent messages.

Believe what you want, you’ll be waiting for Jesus to come back for a long, long time.
I tell everything I wish in my typed response, a gif is only an extra compass for your fragile ego to understand there's no anger where you insist to point and see it when in reality it's not there. You wish to derail this thread to now address my character instead of the topic? oh, where have I seen that already? Basic troll. You call that being capable of discussion while also explicitly failing to respond and address the 50 incongruences pointed out of your own comments, in this thread and several others, that you've decided to ignore and actually respond with a "good night bye, I'm going to vibrate in a higher consciousness now". You are the only one insulting and attacking everyone's common sense and intellect with your absurd generic trolling. Also my messages have being more than coherent, in fact, that exact quote about coherence you've actually copied from an earlier response. I don't understand how can you fail at trolling and pretend your basic attempts would not be exposed. Isn't that your only deliberate target here, crystal clear, you claim you signed up only to spread demon propaganda and out of absolutely no where attack the faith of Jesus. That display of your magnificent manifestation of high consciousness only in appearance is fading before you finish typing your next comment.

L3M4

Star
You can barely type and don’t seem to understand the concept of paragraph breaks, usually this is not something I would comment on but seeing as all you do is attack, and a quick look through your posts indicates it’s not just with me, I feel it’s fair to point out. Either you have a very poor grasp of English or it’s not your first language.

If it’s the latter I understand, if it’s the former it speaks to your low intelligence. All you do is rage and accuse others of trolling, seems a bit of projection on your part.

Regardless you are the one who has to live with yourself, and that seems enough of a burden so I won’t comment further.
You're the one who signed up yesterday and explicitly admitted to be "alerted" to spew demon propaganda on this board; the paragraph breaks and an below "alright" grammar will be used when you show to possess some level of average common-sense, which you have deliberately failed to display. You seem angry, very angry to even have the need to resort to elementary bickerings about gif's, font appearance, and paragraph breaks, Where did your high vibratory consciousness go? Explicitly derailing the entire dialogue into an English language discussion? Trolling 101 much? I've been nothing but cordial and patient trying to show understanding at your delusional satanic views, only for you to consistently attack me back, now with the: "speaks to your low intelligence" gaslighting bs that has nothing to do with the actual topic. You're rude and disrespectful, and you're actually rotten for someone who claims to not be in a low vibrational consciousness, but you're right, you're far below the low one...