Demi Lovato is having an Alien Encounter

TruthExposer

Established
extraterrestrials visit me in my lucid dreams and literally give me life advices and teach me lessons
guys she is speaking the truth
There IS life on another planets and they are more spiritually evolved that humans

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
You can barely type and don’t seem to understand the concept of paragraph breaks, usually this is not something I would comment on but seeing as all you do is attack, and a quick look through your posts indicates it’s not just with me, I feel it’s fair to point out. Either you have a very poor grasp of English or it’s not your first language.

If it’s the latter I understand, if it’s the former it speaks to your low intelligence. All you do is rage and accuse others of trolling, seems a bit of projection on your part.

Regardless you are the one who has to live with yourself, and that seems enough of a burden so I won’t comment further.
I've blocked this person so I can't even see what you're referring to in their statement but I'm still laughing because I can COMPLETELY IMAGINE LOL :D

~JC~

Veteran
extraterrestrials visit me in my lucid dreams and literally give me life advices and teach me lessons
guys she is speaking the truth
There IS life on another planets and they are more spiritually evolved that humans
Interesting. how do they appear (physical appearance) in your dreams? Do they tell you where they are from?