Demi Lovato is having an Alien Encounter

OnceUponATime

Established
Is Demi going deeper down the rabbit hole in her new TV series?

She has a new show called ‘Unidentified With Demi Lovato’ and she talks with people about UFO sightings and aliens.

She seems to believe in it herself.

What gives?

The Zone

Star
I think the first thing one should ask themself is why do we care what celebrities think leading to the question of how smart are they? A lot of agendas out there these days and many who have been speaking to supposed aliens which may also be what some would refer to as demons who offer enlightenment or the illusion of it. By human nature, we are attracted to anything promising answers. So, it sort of comes into play where we are in our spiritual journey. I am reminded of the apes who dance about the monolith in 2001 Space Odyssey who are attracted to what they can not understand. Some would call the aliens we speak of so often a honey trap for the nieve. It's complicated. I feel they are simply pushing Demi where they want as programming for the masses and those who easily believe what they are told. I doubt we'll get anything earth-shattering from Demi who is trying to find her way after a lot of personal issues brought on by the music industry's ways.

TrustNo1

Rookie
The real Demi is LONG gone ever since the new programming they did on her. So sad honestly, I liked her as a kid.
she already lost everything in the “la la land machine”
Demi is just taking part in the alien deception

STARMAN

Established
^
They aren’t lost or deceived. The deception is that aliens are demons or hostile. The deception is the media and government creating an enemy to weaponize space for full spectrum control of the world by the national security state. The deception is to start a space war in order to “force the return of Christ”.

Demi used the CE5 protocols to make contact with these beings who wish us no harm. They want to help but we have to reach out and ask for it.

L3M4

Established
The real Demi is LONG gone ever since the new programming they did on her. So sad honestly, I liked her as a kid.
she already lost everything in the “la la land machine”
Demi is just taking part in the alien deception
Indeed aliens are demons, Demi is part of the deception. Also STARMAN signed up today just to post pro alien propaganda in multiple threads...

STARMAN

Established
Indeed aliens are demons, Demi is part of the deception. Also STARMAN signed up today just to post pro alien propaganda in multiple threads...
Why does it matter so much to you what day I signed up? I was alerted to this forum a few days ago and saw that it was filled with national security state propaganda regarded these beings and wanted to provide an alternative. That it bothers you so much speaks to deep insecurities and is telling in and of it’s self. I wish to talk about this as it is the most pressing issue for our species.

OnceUponATime

Established
This makes me think of the people who claim to be a Starseed. Has anyone ever heard of this? There's an alien/interplanetary/dimensional element to it.

In a nutshell, Starseeds are very sensitive people who claim to be psychically sensitive souls traveling from other planets. They appeal to people (often women) who have never felt as if they belong.

I can see a link between this and people who identify as non-binary. And it makes sense that Demi would be used to link the non-binary/trans community with a special alien aspect. It really seems to feed the ego and make them feel even more special and "other".

Here's an article that lists 16 signs that might indicate you’re a Starseed:

Starseed article [https://medium.com/illumination/am-i-a-starseed-a17960247445]

Examples:

2. You’re constantly gazing at the stars
4. You often feel like you don’t belong
6. You’re very intuitive and psychic
16. You see repeating numbers (angel numbers)

Check out the whole article. It's written by a woman who thinks she is a Starseed. I think it really gets into the mindset of Demi and her followers.

Were the Andergarett that was on here almost a year ago trying to give Steven Greer some credibility? The Zone posted some good information about him. Basically, he's a fraud:

STARMAN

Established
Were the Andergarett that was on here almost a year ago trying to give Steven Greer some credibility? The Zone posted some good information about him. Basically, he's a fraud:

Does the Zone have any back up to his claims or is he just trying to discredit someone with views that oppose his own?

Greer gave up a medical career to be ridiculed by everyone.

Does the Zone have any back up to his claims or is he just trying to discredit someone with views that oppose his own?

Greer gave up a medical career to be ridiculed by everyone.
The bigger question is why should we believe Greer? Nothing he says has any credibility, especially about "aliens". He's a fraud and it's not worthy of conversation. However, please feel free to continue spamming the boards telling us all how "aliens" are here to "help" us.

STARMAN

Established
The bigger question is why should we believe Greer? Nothing he says has any credibility, especially about "aliens". He's a fraud and it's not worthy of conversation. However, please feel free to continue spamming the boards telling us all how "aliens" are here to "help" us.
Your their “demons” or even more sick “modified Jews” is not worthy of conversation but please feel free to repeat religious lies and lies from the security apparatus.

Every thread I posted on was about this topic, how is it spam? Your ways shine through. I can feel that religious “love”

Your their “demons” or even more sick “modified Jews” is not worthy of conversation but please feel free to repeat religious lies and lies from the security apparatus.
Knock it off. You signed up yesterday and for some reason you think you have some sort of credibility on here assuming things about posters on here? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

STARMAN

Established
Knock it off. You signed up yesterday and for some reason you think you have some sort of credibility on here assuming things about posters on here? Give me a break! :rolleyes:
You liked that disgusting video I quoted in the UFO thread so you tell me. I looked back through your posts and it’s just typical religious claptrap with anti-Semitic overtones as usual. Just distraction from what’s really going on.

L3M4

Established
Why does it matter so much to you what day I signed up? I was alerted to this forum a few days ago and saw that it was filled with national security state propaganda regarded these beings and wanted to provide an alternative. That it bothers you so much speaks to deep insecurities and is telling in and of it’s self. I wish to talk about this as it is the most pressing issue for our species.
The fact that you admit you were "alerted" to come here already with an agenda of what threads/comments you have to target is weird AF.......... That's precisely what I was implying before you confirmed it....

Aliens are demons, and they are a National Security threat, but that's why they've been working with the government for decades to deceive the world into thinking they're good, we've seen that in plenty of films/tv series as listed earlier in the other Alien thread you're spewing this same propaganda. Aliens also actively participate with many other sketchy bad organizations as well such as the CIA....

STARMAN

Established
The fact that you admit you were "alerted" to come here already with an agenda of what threads/comments you have to target is weird AF.......... That's precisely what I was implying before you confirmed it....

Aliens are demons, and they are a National Security threat, but that's why they've been working with the government for decades to deceive the world into thinking they're good, we've seen that in plenty of films/tv series as listed earlier in the other Alien thread you're spewing this same propaganda. Aliens also actively participate with many other sketchy bad organizations as well such as the CIA....
You are completely ruled by fear. I hope you can overcome it one day.

Sunshine

Established
This makes me think of the people who claim to be a Starseed. Has anyone ever heard of this? There's an alien/interplanetary/dimensional element to it.

In a nutshell, Starseeds are very sensitive people who claim to be psychically sensitive souls traveling from other planets. They appeal to people (often women) who have never felt as if they belong.

I can see a link between this and people who identify as non-binary. And it makes sense that Demi would be used to link the non-binary/trans community with a special alien aspect. It really seems to feed the ego and make them feel even more special and "other".

Here's an article that lists 16 signs that might indicate you’re a Starseed:

Starseed article [https://medium.com/illumination/am-i-a-starseed-a17960247445]

Examples:

2. You’re constantly gazing at the stars
4. You often feel like you don’t belong
6. You’re very intuitive and psychic
16. You see repeating numbers (angel numbers)

Check out the whole article. It's written by a woman who thinks she is a Starseed. I think it really gets into the mindset of Demi and her followers.
well, she looks like a dude, so....

STARMAN

Established
well, she looks like a dude, so....
Wow way to judge someone’s appearance. Care to share what you look like?

The mean spiritedness from the low-consciousness people here is sad, although not surprising. No wonder we are on a crash course of self destruction.

Last edited: