delete

Journeyman

Established
I'll try and do some analysis of my own at some point, but for now, there's some interesting observations on Matthew McConaughey. He's starred in a series of enigmatic car commercials that have occult references within. I timestamped it near to the commercial discussion, but the entire video is worth watching:

Journeyman

Established
Very interesting.

Many years ago the BBC had a series called Arthur C Clarke's mysterious world which featured the Mitchell Hedges skull: https://www.eyeofthepsychic.com/mitchellhedges/

Recently Lucas and Spielberg made what seemed like an odd decision to make crystal skulls from aliens the centrepiece of the Indiana Jones reboot. The skulls turned out to be alive or dormant in some way. Wasn't a great movie to be honest. It also featured an atomic bomb exploding. I think there's likely a lot going occult wise if I were to look at it again, which I don't really want to!

The Templars were rumoured to have brought back secret occult knowledge, including worship of the Baphomet. I think the arrest on Friday 13th is the reason that date has been associated with ill omens.

Journeyman

Established
eyess3.JPG
It's not what you'd call subtle this one...

JPG.JPG
Maybe a hint of hand signalling from Gaultier?

horns.JPG
I think the legs on the perfume bottle double as horn symbolism?

yikes.JPG
Indeed! Something stinks and it's not the perfume :D

MP3D

Established
you need to chill out and try to enjoy life a little.