delete

Journeyman

Established
That's a very good spot.

I think seeing these 'coincidences' occurring in different fields, not just the world of entertainment, is very powerful. The power behind it emerges as multi faceted, strategic, long term and multinational in its operations. It can't be dismissed as 'just Hollywood'. These are foundational rules that govern the state taking power over the individual and they are all held under the 8, the symbol of power over time and space.

Maes17

Star
The 8, and 88, represents time and space...but in the light of demonic entities. It represents the demonic entities from the fall, and even genesis 6, re-living through the lives of hosts (e.g. celebrities with personality types resembling demonic personalities -- D. Trump and Janus, etc.).

The double square, in which each has 8 vertices, is the seal of solomon. Stephen in the book of Acts in the Bible (acts 7:43) was stoned to death for exposing the J3ws of his time for worshipping that star/seal (star of remphan). The seal was also mentioned in the old testament with God instructing the Israelites to not worship and sacrifice children to it as other nations did.

of course, there is much more to this demonic number and sigil.
Thank ya

John K

Established
I think ishtar is the QMG (mother goddess) -- the female side of lucifer (since it is known lucifer, the goat god, is a hermaphrodite). The QMG is what the vatican obsesses over - "the lady of light; mother of god". She is this false light. She is what the new agers want to become like - being one with the earth/universe..or gia.

She is also seen in Michaelangelo "creation of adam" painting. The female entity with its arm around the god-figure. The gnostics call her shekinah. Greeks call her diana. cults call her QMG. etc etc. all of it is lucifer's female side.
Yes, I think the same... I read that angels are hermaphrodite... So , I guess Lucifer must be hermaphrodite too..(If He/she is real...).

The most typical photo of lucifer shows teats and a phalic member.. and looks like goat . But , in the case of the scultures of ishtar she does not have a phalic member...but the apereance looks more a bird (angel).

Maybe (I'm not an expert in this) , ishtar is the representation of Lucifer when he /she still was an angel.
And the goat is the representation of Lucifer without his condition of "angel" when he/she was kicked out of heaven ( as a superior dimension). The Goat is an animal...so maybe Is the representation of what Lucifer had become... An animal ..

I read that somes black magick rites can bring the Goat and the red dragon.. But for me thoses things are just theories...

craniumind

Established
Yes, I think the same... I read that angels are hermaphrodite... So , I guess Lucifer must be hermaphrodite too..(If He/she is real...).

The most typical photo of lucifer shows teats and a phalic member.. and looks like goat . But , in the case of the scultures of ishtar she does not have a phalic member...but the apereance looks more a bird (angel).

Maybe (I'm not an expert in this) , ishtar is the representation of Lucifer when he /she still was an angel.
And the goat is the representation of Lucifer without his condition of "angel" when he/she was kicked out of heaven ( as a superior dimension). The Goat is an animal...so maybe Is the representation of what Lucifer had become... An animal ..

I read that somes black magick rites can bring the Goat and the red dragon.. But for me thoses things are just theories...

Yes, you are onto it. Lucifer can present himself in ways that are congruent to a civilization's culture. The interesting notion is the characteristics of the predominant queen mother goddess entities across ancient/current civilizations: quite the same (generally). The major differences are the presentations/appearances.

Ishtar bird appearance reminds me of the phoenix (the entity that rises from the ashes -- many cults view anti-god/queen mother goddess figures as phoenixes). I mean just think of the recent hollywood movie, "the dark phoenix". Wasn't she female?

It also reminds me of astaroth/ashtoreth: basically a demonic entity, with a male version and (mainly) female version, described in many cultures and even mentioned in the Bible all throughout the old testament. It was another entity that required child sacrifice and ritual worship (as described by Historians and Biblical texts).

Examples in the Bible where we see ashtoreth as a female goddess equivalent to Ishtar (Babylonian) and Inanna (Sumarian):

Judges 10:6
The people of Israel again did what was evil in the sight of the Lord* and served the Baals and the Ashtaroth, the gods of Syria, the gods of Sidon, the gods of Moab, the gods of the Ammonites, and the gods of the Philistines. And they forsook the Lord** and did not serve him.

*Notice this verse highlights there were two separate actions by the Israelites: they "forsook the Lord" and they "did what was evil in the sight of the lord. This means God did not consider them leaving him evil, but he considered a different action evil. Historically, and what is highlighted in the Bible, it is child sacrifice, intercourse rituals and black magic

1 Kings 11:5
For Solomon went after*** Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

***this potentially relates back to the seal of solomon, as ashtoreth has a star that looks like it

Jeremiah 7:18
The children gather wood, the fathers kindle fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven. And they pour out drink offerings to other gods, to provoke me to anger.​

I think you are right about the goat concept. I always thought the image satanists make of the baphomet related to the scripture in the Bible:
Leviticus 16:10
"But the goat chosen by lot as the scapegoat shall be presented alive before the LORD to be used for making atonement by sending it into the wilderness as a scapegoat."
So essentially they deny Jesus Christ as the ultimate scapegoat (New Testament) and receive Lucifer, their hermaphodite goat god, instead. Something like that.

Stephania

Star
As you said, 'All roads lead to Rome'

I think Hollywood was a planned enterprise from the outset. I tried to find the origin of the name Hollywood but it's sketchy, perhaps deliberately so:

The stories of Wilcox having a conversation with a stranger or Ivar Weid's holly like tree could simply be a deflection for the third option, that Whitley, 'Father of Hollywood', developer of the district, originator of the Hollywood sign and also a force in banking also determined the name and brought the new industry of filmmaking to it.

Nestor and Centaur are two references to Greek mythology.

The Nestor Film Company
Nestor

Centaur

I lived in "Whitley Heights" on "Whitley Avenue" for 17 years in Hollywood until 3 years ago. It's one of the first and oldest streets in Hollywood and a "Hollywood historic preservation zone" because of its history. I got seriously targeted for years there because of my belief in God and true Christ- (Not the Vatican's Christ.... Jewish Christ in the Bible-) and then eventually thrown out into the street over being short on rent for $72.50 because I wouldn't worship anything over God like Ashera or Baal or molten images. Then ppl wonder why I have some issues. It's not all in my head.. trust me- lol.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
Take a look
Thank you @Vmort :)

The Shaka Brah wording led me to this:

I'm thinking that the character is signalling 'Hang ten' and it's supposed to be a surfer reference.

Sorry for the late reply. I came back to this site to find all @OctoZone posts disappeared, which is a real shame :( Not sure what happened, but I wish him well and I'm grateful for his efforts here.