Yellow-red.

View attachment 50122
Yellow-red.

View attachment 50123
Yellow-red.

View attachment 50124
3-11
2021-01-04 17_31_24-Greenshot.png
The main characters live on the third floor, the apartment that is leaking is on the fourth floor.

The apartment has 7 floors and the "water" in question comes from the water tank on the top. So from the 8th floor. I think water represents sexual abuse. But I'm not sure. Don't be sure before watching the movie.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
Hi @OctoZone , thanks for your time to respond.

I found interested somes draws in. Tarot's card , for example the card number 8 is the representation of ,"justice". I'm wondering if there is any relation to the final judge in the Bible. According to the Bible, Satan will rule the earth for a short time, then all souls we have to pass the "exam" to determinate their future.
Another 8 explanation:

In Kabbalah, three, six, and nine are the numeric keys to the universe. All numbers eventually lead back to the number nine. It’s the model of everything and no thing simultaneously. A linear duality, exhibiting the singularity and vacuum.

Eight is the sentient number of Black Star, Saturn, and Satan. In addition, with the seven other rebellious luminaries, Saturn is known as the old sun and dark lord. Symbolized as an eye, bull, owl, and Moloch. Saturn’s crescent ring is held up by the twin pillars of Freemasonry, Boaz and Jachin.

Saturnism is Satanism. Lucifer is one with Saturn.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Thanks, very interested.

I'm wondering if Satan exist for real...or is mind game.
I guess it depends on if you believe in a spiritual / supernatural reality beyond the material? Have you experienced anything that suggests that as a possibility?

Journeyman

Established
Thanks, very interested.

I'm wondering if Satan exist for real...or is mind game.
I've no direct experience, thankfully... I think that many in powerful positions believe in something that we may identify as satan, whereas they may call it something else. Some say it's on Saturn and CERN is trying to open a gateway there, others closer to home...

I don't discount mind games though, there's so much deception at work.

More on 8....

Ishtar again?!

There were eight gates surrounding the ancient city of Babylon in Mesopotamia. The eighth gate was named the Gate of Ishtar. Ishtar was the goddess of love and war. Ishtar was the Queen of the Earth and Heaven. She was the morning and evening star.
Eight festivals on the Wiccan wheel of the year

WiccaWheeloftheYear-300x225.png

Vmort

Veteran
@Vmort

Vmort - perhaps you can help me out with your knowledge of Russian/Soviet culture? Can you tell me if the emblem on this train is an authentic soviet-russian state issued one? The image is from a Soviet Childrens' film from 1972.

If its not an official emblem - then its a direct '3 E' signal, if it is official - well that demands further research! Thanks. Octo.

View attachment 50696
Sure

I see similar train but emblem isn't official.

lots of red-white, red-yellow, yellow-white. almost every second.
red dressed girl child with white ribbon.

2021-01-12 22_33_01-Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Video) - YouTube...png
2021-01-12 22_35_11-Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Video) - YouTube...png
"yellow" fruits and "red" veggies.

2021-01-12 22_36_48-Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Video) - YouTube...png
Yellow boy. It seems relevant.

2021-01-12 22_42_04-Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Video) - YouTube...png
2021-01-12 22_43_14-Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Video) - YouTube...png
2021-01-12 22_44_11-Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Video) - YouTube...png
2021-01-12 22_46_44-Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Video) - YouTube...png
Red dressed girl.

2021-01-12 22_47_40-Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Video) - YouTube...png
2021-01-12 22_50_51-Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Video) - YouTube...png
2021-01-12 22_51_37-Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Video) - YouTube...png

Last edited:

craniumind

Established
Significance of the number 8?
The color yellow?

I know the butterflies are MK
I know the whole one eye thing.

Random thought: looking at this thread in still silent night is spooky af.

The 8, and 88, represents time and space...but in the light of demonic entities. It represents the demonic entities from the fall, and even genesis 6, re-living through the lives of hosts (e.g. celebrities with personality types resembling demonic personalities -- D. Trump and Janus, etc.).

The double square, in which each has 8 vertices, is the seal of solomon. Stephen in the book of Acts in the Bible (acts 7:43) was stoned to death for exposing the J3ws of his time for worshipping that star/seal (star of remphan). The seal was also mentioned in the old testament with God instructing the Israelites to not worship and sacrifice children to it as other nations did.

of course, there is much more to this demonic number and sigil.

craniumind

Established

The first picture... immediately I thought of an eclipse. The demon/alien representing the moon...as you put it " buck symbol"... buck moon. Perhaps the child is the earth and plainly the sun is there. the buck moon illuminated by the sun means the end of an old era and into a new (demonic agenda).

I've never seen the show, but seems like the demon/alien is an entity with interest in the child (maybe he is gifted? maybe it is due to his innocence?). The fact that one of the movie posters shows the demon/alien hands clamped around the head of the child means influence over the child's thinking process.

This reminds me of the octopus-like entity (octagon) mentioned in the Bible --- Matthew 12:45.

The initial evil spirit is casted out of the person. Upon unfruitful efforts to find another body to influence/oppress, the evil spirit seeks to return to the initial body with 7 other spirits stronger than itself. Thus, 1 + 7 = 8.
I also noticed MGM is the company with the rights to the show. MGM, Leo the lion. Leo in astronomy/astrology -- not sure about that, but perhaps there is a connection. Also this scripture: 1 Peter 5:8...Your adversary the Devil is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking for anyone he can devour.

craniumind

Established
:) Thanks for your respond
I have a question, If "ish" means "Man"... What is the meaning of "tar" ??

I also read that 8 star points is related to Jupiter..
And also Jupiter is related to Lucifer.
Could be the representation of Ishtar another form of Lucifer?

What do you think about this :

View attachment 49921

Could be the number 8 also the representation of the anti-christ?
I think ishtar is the QMG (mother goddess) -- the female side of lucifer (since it is known lucifer, the goat god, is a hermaphrodite). The QMG is what the vatican obsesses over - "the lady of light; mother of god". She is this false light. She is what the new agers want to become like - being one with the earth/universe..or gia.

She is also seen in Michaelangelo "creation of adam" painting. The female entity with its arm around the god-figure. The gnostics call her shekinah. Greeks call her diana. cults call her QMG. etc etc. all of it is lucifer's female side.