delete

Maes17

Star
Significance of the number 8?
The color yellow?

I know the butterflies are MK
I know the whole one eye thing.

Random thought: looking at this thread in still silent night is spooky af.

Maes17

Star
Hello

View attachment 48589

t's a rather big subject to try and cover here and one that a paragraph or two cannot resolve! However, below are some basic answers with guidance links. It's about connecting all the dots between them.

- It is the colour that represents the Sun

- It is the colour used by occult Solar Cults that have been ruling the world for a long time. i.e. Catholic - Vatican - Sol Invictus - Mithraism -

Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus ("Unconquered Sun") was the official sun god of the later Roman Empire and a patron of soldiers. On 25 December AD 274, the Roman emperor Aurelian made it an official religion alongside the traditional Roman cults.

sol.png

Sun Cross

sun.png

- It is the colour of the Vatican

- It is the colour of Communism

The Communist YELLOW Star

Official North Korean Symbol of the Workers Pary (Yellow)

- It is the colour used by paedophiles to signal.

Here is an example from Gus Van Sant's 2003 film 'Elephant'.

The Octo Ring
http://www.octozone.is/the_octo_ring_model.html

- It is the colour of the entity called Octagon to signal its presence and power.

The 'Octo Basics' section on our website contains several links organised in a logical order. Simply go through each page in a descending manner until concluded.

OctoZone - Getting Started

Along the way you will learn about the colour Yellow (& Red) in occultism.
Thanks! Makes more sense now

Journeyman

Established
...Now, this was one of the very early films to come out of Hollywood!

Note the visual imagery that was present even at the very early foundation phase of Hollywood. This, I believe tells us a lot.
As you said, 'All roads lead to Rome'

I think Hollywood was a planned enterprise from the outset. I tried to find the origin of the name Hollywood but it's sketchy, perhaps deliberately so:

The stories of Wilcox having a conversation with a stranger or Ivar Weid's holly like tree could simply be a deflection for the third option, that Whitley, 'Father of Hollywood', developer of the district, originator of the Hollywood sign and also a force in banking also determined the name and brought the new industry of filmmaking to it.

The first film by a Hollywood studio, Nestor Motion Picture Company, was shot on October 26, 1911.[26] The H. J. Whitley home was used as its set, and the unnamed movie was filmed in the middle of their groves at the corner of Whitley Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard.[27] [28]

The first studio in Hollywood, the Nestor Company, was established by the New Jersey–based Centaur Company in a roadhouse at 6121 Sunset Boulevard (the corner of Gower), in October 1911.[29] HJ Whitley was also able to convince four major film companies – Paramount, Warner Bros., RKO, and Columbia – to build studios in Hollywood. In the 1920s, Hollywood was the fifth-largest industry in the nation.[25]
Nestor and Centaur are two references to Greek mythology.

The Nestor Film Company

Nestor

Centaur

A Turkish war movie.

MV5BYWI1MzAyNDMtNTM1ZS00NjFlLThkOGQtZDI4NWNmYmU4MmM1L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk2MDAxOT...jpg
this is not the symbol of the Turkish army. a stamp created for the movie.

FIRTINA GETİREN=Storm Bringer

the wolf version of Baphomet and number 8 that seems meaningless under it.

MV5BN2I2NGMzMTItNWI4YS00MWRiLTliZTEtNzhjODE3NDcyZjQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg
the movie poster is a big fat 11.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
How observant you are of the emotional impact this type of knowledge can (will) create. One of the biggest effects of acquiring 'Octagon' and more specifically - OCTO RING - occult knowledge is that it will destroy your childhood memories of all your favourite movies and TV programmes and the memories that often go along with that - i.e. friends, family, etc. For me, it crushed all my favourite boyhood films and TV programmes as I now see them for exactly what they are - Paedophilic Predictive Programmes - This is quite a unique loss and creates a vacuum like no other and one that family members and friends have absolutely no concept of. Thus, one is left in isolation (usually).

I probably should have done this from the very start, but I want to strongly warn you (particularly if your a male [Octo-Ring is 99.9% 'Man-Boy'] ) that acquiring indepth skills and knowledge of Octagon [OctoRing] will destroy everything you watched in your childhood and past. If you don't want this to happen, do not proceed any further with our research. We have over 10 years of research in archive containing material that will blow your mind. So much more to come. Moreover, it will challenge other beliefs you may hold in religion, EBE's, occult symbolism, etc, etc.

In essence, we could (should?) start a new Thread entitled - The Mental Health of Being an Occult Researcher - as it's frought with danger. Members of the VC Forum know only too well the day to day issues of having occult knowledge. For example, going shopping in a large supermarket or shopping centre for me is always an experience! I see the words, colours, symbols and numbers presented in a way nobody else does!
Ah, there's a point down the rabbit hole where you know there's no going back and I'm way past that point! I've already had that moment where movies are all but gone as a careless pastime and music isn't far behind. As I wrote on the Ellen Page thread, most leading actors, politicians and royalty are I believe playing a role off screen as well as on. Art and media which is successful may only be so because it's serving an elite goal.

On religion, well I'm at the moment trying to find out what I believe. I went from atheist to believing in widespread global satanic influence, without the solace of a belief in God or an eternal aspect to life to fall back on. So having abandoned an empiricist worldview I'm feeling my way there with the knowledge that we live in a world of deception upon deception.

Thank you for the warning though, it's appreciated.

However, I would much rather suffer the effects of having occult knowledge and see the true reality rather than live in a slave world mindset. That freedom is worth everyting.
Me too. Here's to that thought!

Maes17

Star
Turkey developed the world's first Octagon Military Stamp. This was later copied by many big powers from around the round.

Postage stamps and postal history of Turkey

View attachment 48776
View attachment 48779
View attachment 48783

Who's behind Turkey's sport and marketing?

Note the 'RED SQUARE' on the McDonald's marketing!
View attachment 48777
View attachment 48778

View attachment 48780
View attachment 48781
View attachment 48782
This imagery is hidden in plain sight. Holy shit

Storyline
1980. In a little town close to Coto of Doñana (Andalusia, south to Spain), two teen girls have disappeared...

0.png
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

there is too much yellow. and red. more than i show.

5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png

Last edited:

cherry-like fruit...

Journeyman

Established
Thanks ThurdayAfternoon for that. Well spotted on the YELLOW.

It is employed often in films. One film that uses Yellow a lot is Speilberg's- Close Encounters of the Third Kind - 1977
Here's a little known oddity that may be worth a look from the UK's 'Children's Film Foundation'. 'The Boy who turned Yellow'

'the last film collaboration by the British filmmakers Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger, and the last theatrical film directed by Michael Powell.'

Powell is famous for The Red Shoes and Peeping Tom (Eye Keyhole symbolism):

3e169 PEEPING TOM MICHAEL POWELL RARE orig 1sh POSTER SP .jpg

E3 via the blanket? (Couldn't embed this one)