delete

Daze

Superstar
Does this have anything to do with your transphobic thread?

Edit : side note... 24 views on the video, most of them probably from here. Guessing that's your channel with you in the avatar?
16.jpg You don't even look like you're 16 years old.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
United we stand, divided we fall he says..

1655420294264.png

Has one single video attempting to demonize a faith followed by 2 billion people, 1/4 of the worlds population.

1655420458248.png

Going by his comments in the video, about trans being a sin... If i was a betting man i would say this is @TruthExposer

Alanantic

Star
United we stand, divided we fall he says..

View attachment 75768

Has one single video attempting to demonize a faith followed by 2 billion people, 1/4 of the worlds population.

View attachment 75769

Going by his comments in the video, about trans being a sin... If i was a betting man i would say this is @TruthExposer
How can you demonize trans? Be glad you're not that confused. Ha!

Daze

Superstar
How can you demonize trans?
The Almighty has cursed the man who acts like a woman and the woman who acts like a man.

To me its painfully obvious if the individual has a penis then he is a man, if not then she's female. It really is this easy. We don't have to examine the chromosomes. But look at the generations coming up. The issue is much more grey for them, likely due to what they are being taught in modern schools.

There is a reason they want to teach sex ed to 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders. Have you ever wondered why we need to teach children about sex when the state says you can't start a family until you're 18? At least this is when one is expected to start providing for themselves.

So why are they so desperate to teach a 4 year old, 5 year old, 6 year old child about sex? The answer is simple, because the mind has not developed and its much easier to "guide" it at this young age.

They want a corrupt society because a corrupted people are much more easily controlled. What better way then to make marriage as late as possible while over sexualizing the children as soon as possible?

Be glad you're not that confused. Ha!
I couldn't agree more. Indeed it is a blessing that I am a heterosexual man.

However I don't believe people are born gay, i think we are more a product of our environment. For example a child raised by atheists is much more likely to become an atheist. Christians raising Christians and so on.

The deviation we see as the child becomes an adult is from his parents, teachers, friends, ect. That is their environment. Indoctrinated beliefs if you prefer.

The last prophet (saw) said a man takes on the religion of his closet friend. So choose your friends wisely.

In the same sense, find friends that want to lead a God fearing life, at the very least a moral one. LGBT has always been immoral, all one has to do is take a step back and look at the big picture. Where has it lead? Where is it going? Today grown men in drag are reading books to pre-school children in public space. Grown men in drag are dancing for pre-school aged children.

Everywhere one turns today LGBT is being pushed, even on cat food.

Pretty much any poll you can find says LGBT qxy and zed says these people are less then 5% of the population.

So why the massive push?
gay comp rep.jpg

Do you think it has no effect?

Daze

Superstar
Not MY Almighty.

"Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man." -- Thomas Paine
Ah, was hoping I'd get something different then quotes. When 90% of your posts are quoting others, one wonders if you ever get an original thought? Not to sound insulting but i hold out hope that someday we can hear what Alan thinks and not randomized ancient philosophers.

None the less there is no god but God. Therefore my Almighty is your Almighty. You wanna talk about cruelty but you reject God's existence while He does not miss single a day to feed, clothe and shelter you.

Crazy isn't it? Its like me being your boss, giving you a check week in and week out and you never show up to do anything.

Did you wake up with a toothache today? Is there something in your fridge you're looking forward to eating? Do you have a job? If not a steady income? Do you live in a hot climate but have AC? Do you like in a cold climate but have means of keeping warm? Do both of your legs work?

I broke my foot and was benched for 6 months. Amazing how you don't know what you have until it is gone. My injury was nothing more then a reminder that something as simple as being able to walk is a massive blessing.

There are many things to be thankful for Alan, in fact the things we have been blessed with are literally uncountable.

And if you should count the favor [i.e., blessings] of Allāh, you could not enumerate them. Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful. (14:34 Quran)

End of the day its all about being thankful. Thankful for what we have been given and for what harm has been withheld from us because lets be honest, the majority are deserving of it. Including me.

It is He Who has brought you into being, and has given you hearing and sight, and has given you hearts to think and understand.
Little are you grateful. (67:23 Quran)

Alanantic

Star
Ah, was hoping I'd get something different then quotes. When 90% of your posts are quoting others, one wonders if you ever get an original thought? Not to sound insulting but i hold out hope that someday we can hear what Alan thinks and not randomized ancient philosophers.

None the less there is no god but God. Therefore my Almighty is your Almighty. You wanna talk about cruelty but you reject God's existence while He does not miss single a day to feed, clothe and shelter you.

Crazy isn't it? Its like me being your boss, giving you a check week in and week out and you never show up to do anything.

Did you wake up with a toothache today? Is there something in your fridge you're looking forward to eating? Do you have a job? If not a steady income? Do you live in a hot climate but have AC? Do you like in a cold climate but have means of keeping warm? Do both of your legs work?

I broke my foot and was benched for 6 months. Amazing how you don't know what you have until it is gone. My injury was nothing more then a reminder that something as simple as being able to walk is a massive blessing.

There are many things to be thankful for Alan, in fact the things we have been blessed with are literally uncountable.

And if you should count the favor [i.e., blessings] of Allāh, you could not enumerate them. Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful. (14:34 Quran)

End of the day its all about being thankful. Thankful for what we have been given and for what harm has been withheld from us because lets be honest, the majority are deserving of it. Including me.

It is He Who has brought you into being, and has given you hearing and sight, and has given you hearts to think and understand.
Little are you grateful. (67:23 Quran)
They say things better than I could say them. I choose my quotes and they rarely come from the same book. You're stuck with the Koran, Jews are stuck in the Torah/Talmud, and Christians have the Bible. I was raised with the Bible, but I grew out of it, and all the rest. When those books make sense to me, I quote them. You quote them whether they make sense or not.

Daze

Superstar
They say things better than I could say them. I choose my quotes and they rarely come from the same book. You're stuck with the Koran, Jews are stuck in the Torah/Talmud, and Christians have the Bible. I was raised with the Bible, but I grew out of it, and all the rest. When those books make sense to me, I quote them. You quote them whether they make sense or not.
Idk Alan, you quote others more then anyone else I've seen. Nothing wrong with "passing on wisdom" but when its 90% of your content...

I'm happy "to be stuck" with the Quran, even though i have claim to the Torah and Injeel as all 3 books come from the same deity. (2:136)

Perhaps you can show me something i have quoted that doesn't make sense? God willing i can shine some light on it.

Alanantic

Star
Idk Alan, you quote others more then anyone else I've seen. Nothing wrong with "passing on wisdom" but when its 90% of your content...

I'm happy "to be stuck" with the Quran, even though i have claim to the Torah and Injeel as all 3 books come from the same deity. (2:136)

Perhaps you can show me something i have quoted that doesn't make sense? God willing i can shine some light on it.
There may come a time when I don't speak ever again. I am kind of a monk...

"Those who say don't know. And, those who know don't say." -- Lao Tzu

Daze

Superstar
There may come a time when I don't speak ever again. I am kind of a monk...

"Those who say don't know. And, those who know don't say." -- Lao Tzu
Well you don't speak much now, if we went through your posts i can safely assume at least 1/3 of them are quoting others.

So you can't produce a single Quranic verse you allegedly didn't understand? Pretty telling, isn't it?

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
Well you don't speak much now, if we went through your posts i can safely assume at least 1/3 of them are quoting others.

So you can't produce a single Quranic verse you allegedly didn't understand? Pretty telling, isn't it?
I've yet to have a reason to quote the "Quran". Being primarily dualistic, Western religions don't really interest me. I kinda lean more towards non-dualism.

Daze

Superstar
I've yet to have a reason to quote the "Quran". Being primarily dualistic, Western religions don't really interest me. I kinda lean more towards non-dualism.
I've never heard someone describe Islam as a western religion before.

Daze

Superstar
Do you prefer Abrahamic?
Doesn't matter really. Being American the official "western" narrative is Islam is incompatible with the west. So it is weird for someone to refer to Islam as a western religion.

Alanantic

Star
Doesn't matter really. Being American the official "western" narrative is Islam is incompatible with the west. So it is weird for someone to refer to Islam as a western religion.
I, of course, am not coming from that narrative. What I meant to point out is that "eastern" religions have a different goal than Abrahamic & other western religions.

Daze

Superstar
I, of course, am not coming from that narrative. What I meant to point out is that "eastern" religions have a different goal than Abrahamic & other western religions.
Well, seeing the Almighty sent over 100,000 prophets world wide it is safe to assume nearly every major religion today has Abrahamic roots. Even your eastern faiths. For example Buddhism. Buddha himself was likely a prophet of the most High. But today his message is completely lost, to where people worship him. Much like other relgions, the books have been changed throughout the years and mankind corrupted them.

Theres only one path to God Alan... and a whole lot of deviance. So how does one find the correct path? Common sense dictates we should ask God himself to lead us to it.