Deforestation/Wildfires & Events in the world

NwDylan

Rookie
A lot of strange things have happened in the world lately, many of them that the world population did not even expect to happen, however, we who are inside the messages and planning of the hidden elite already imagined that some time could be put into practice. Many of the recent events reminded me of a subliminal message introduced in Resident Evil, which I even posted here at the beginning of the year in reference to Covid, which many here in the forum, at the time, thought was just a "flu", in short, below is the video:

Would it be a coincidence that currently many forests around the world are being burned, as in Brazil with the Amazon and Pantanal, in Australia, in the United States, in addition to the increase in global temperature and other environmental disasters?

As reported in the subliminal message of the video, they are trying to justify the population reduction, it is no wonder that, in addition to the disasters mentioned above, this year there is a pandemic with a virus of very suspicious origin.

So, what do you think of these disasters that have been occurring and this brutal resemblance of the message to what is happening?

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
Colorado Battles Largest Wildfire in State History

My theory is that it's part of the re-wilding project they've been drooling about for decades in conjunction with forcing more people into the Mega Cities and simultaneously orchestrating land grabs.

Countless news stories globally have talked about arrests of hundreds of people in some cases (per fire) commiting arson. Oh, and btw this has been going on for a long time now, it's not a new thing to 2020. I also believe smart meters to sometimes be the culprit (but they're going gangbusters to cover that up). There's also some interesting discussions out there about satellites starting the fires. I won't rule that out because the technology exists.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Does anyone agree with the theory?
Well, at least one fire in my city was started because some dumb guy lit a firework and it fell on the dry bush. This was due mayor elections here.

Some of these fires are criminal. There was a sudden drop in fires here earlier this year due to lockdowns and stuff. It was like "burn burn burn STOP burn burn"

Vmort

Star
Do take our water and control us throug it that's why they do it. Syberia and it former taiga