Deeper Insight Into Lives Of These 'industry Slaves'?

SkepticCat

Veteran
VC's latest article about Ke-dollar-sign-ha (https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/keshas-video-praying-is-said-to-be-liberating-but-it-is-actually-about-her-remaining-an-industry-slave/ ) is prompting me to ask this: Does anybody have some deeper insight into the realities (perceived realities, anyways) of all these 'industry slave' (VC's term) goons?

Had you asked me two years ago about whether I thought Beyoncé was secretly a closet owl-worshipping satanist witch thing or an actual, literal mind control victim I'd have thought you were nuts. First off, because I simply couldn't care less about these 'stars', I think the whole lot of them are utterly ridiculous and it boggles my mind why anybody could take an interest in them, much less be a "little monster, animal" actual *fan* of any of these nutcases. Secondly, because all these concepts are just so far out it feels like the world has turned paranormal. We are now browsing conspiracy sites because it's become apparent to anyone with still active brain cells something is entirely not right in the world, the sickening things being communicated by these celebrities using mass media being a prime example.

Let me get to the point: I want to find out whether it makes sense to feel sorry for these media puppets. I mean, it's surreal enough anybody actually thinks positively about these sad existences and genuinely can't see how horrid the messages being promoted by them are - but, what goes on in the minds if these people? Is reality more that these people are perpetrators or more that they are victims? Are Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Weeknd or Rhianna delusional enough to actually think they're in control and all this satanic nonsense they peddle is really cool and they themselves are some sort of 'empowering' warlocks and witches or whatever - or are they all in fact utterly miserable, but they're under this mind control we don't really know how works and it somehow has such a tight grip on them it makes them carry out all the things they do?

Reality has become utterly confusing to me and I'm just trying to make sense out of something that clearly *doesn't* make sense. We've got Weeknd spelling out SATAN in capital letters at his concerts and now this Ke$ha character with upside down p*****philia symbols and pentagrams in what is just a music video... and somehow, the public doesn't appear to have second thoughts about any of it, instead just thinking that's 'cool' and going along with it and using these occult, negative symbols themselves. It's all beyond ridiculous and absurd, but what is really going on inside these celebs' heads?

JoChris

Superstar
The best metaphor that describes my opinion is that these superstars in a spiritual sense are pawns in a chess game.

They chose to join the game for $$$, status and fame - now they joined the game they cannot leave until the true game-players - the ELITE - dispose of them when necessary to keep their own power and control stable.

If the ELITE senses the star-package is getting out-of-date, bizaare fashions, weird overdisclosure of personal information, and uglier, more shocking songs/ filmclips to get attention back from short-term attention fans.

Therefore part of me feels pity, the other part does not. They are paying the price needed to gain what they thought they wanted.

Aero

Superstar
Honestly they all seem like pretty decent people to me. And my senses are pretty good. Don't feel sorry for anyone, I don't think that's what any victim usually wants. Or it's not what they need anyway.

Why is it so hard to think of MK Ultra as a situation beyond their control? Why do we make it into a game of taking turns with labels? You are completely missing what the "game" is really all about. It's called the most dangerous game for a reason. Period, people die. Let's see you handle being famous, and the fact that you could die just because of MK Ultra.

The End

rainerann

Star
Honestly they all seem like pretty decent people to me. And my senses are pretty good. Don't feel sorry for anyone, I don't think that's what any victim usually wants. Or it's not what they need anyway.

Why is it so hard to think of MK Ultra as a situation beyond their control? Why do we make it into a game of taking turns with labels? You are completely missing what the "game" is really all about. It's called the most dangerous game for a reason. Period, people die. Let's see you handle being famous, and the fact that you could die just because of MK Ultra.

The End
Well the reality is that they might not die trying to get out, but they might lose everything, and maybe that is a death in some way. Although, it also proves there is a choice. You would just have to give up your money because you would more than likely get blacklisted in some way pretty bad, but there are always going to be people who will accept that others don't accept you. It just means getting way less attention. So there are still choices. If one did choose to leave the limelight. There might be rumors about this, but if you really tried to stay out of the spotlight for a while, people would forget about you and move on to the next new thing.

They would come back in 50 years and do a biography on you and speculate on why you left because they would still have to cover up that MK ultra was a reality, and people would just be left with a great big question mark about who you were as a person when you weren't performing or playing a part.

Aero

Superstar
Well the reality is that they might not die trying to get out, but they might lose everything, and maybe that is a death in some way. Although, it also proves there is a choice. You would just have to give up your money because you would more than likely get blacklisted in some way pretty bad, but there are always going to be people who will accept that others don't accept you. It just means getting way less attention. So there are still choices. If one did choose to leave the limelight. There might be rumors about this, but if you really tried to stay out of the spotlight for a while, people would forget about you and move on to the next new thing.

They would come back in 50 years and do a biography on you and speculate on why you left because they would still have to cover up that MK ultra was a reality, and people would just be left with a great big question mark about who you were as a person when you weren't performing or playing a part.
Right. All that, plus death randomly. Whether they want to get out or stay in. Whether they are into the mystery religions or not. I mean take a lot around, how many celebrities have aged that well? What I'm saying is there are so many more who have died. Either from the lifestyle, suicide, or some weird cult ritual.

You take any kid who is premature and special and you abuse them with cult stuff as a kid. Then when they get older and realize it all, they will destroy anything that gets in their way. There is no talking this type of person down. It's just pure rage that they can point at people. And it's gone too far.

rainerann

Star
Right. All that, plus death randomly. Whether they want to get out or stay in. Whether they are into the mystery religions or not. I mean take a lot around, how many celebrities have aged that well? What I'm saying is there are so many more who have died. Either from the lifestyle, suicide, or some weird cult ritual.

You take any kid who is premature and special and you abuse them with cult stuff as a kid. Then when they get older and realize it all, they will destroy anything that gets in their way. There is no talking this type of person down. It's just pure rage that they can point at people. And it's gone too far.
I definitely agree with the rage factor. Finding a way to cope with that kind of anger is something that can't adequately be explained. The rage is what leads to the sense that there are not choices but taking ones own life or trying to force your mind to believe what it believed before. It is like the false belief that going back to the way it was will remove the rage.

Aero

Superstar
I definitely agree with the rage factor. Finding a way to cope with that kind of anger is something that can't adequately be explained. The rage is what leads to the sense that there are not choices but taking ones own life or trying to force your mind to believe what it believed before. It is like the false belief that going back to the way it was will remove the rage.
Being able to cope is one thing. But you know about what lurks in the shadows. In the abyss. The way our child self responded to trauma will continue to play out. Basically it doesn't matter how well they manage or cope with triggers. The bullets are still there.

And not even Mohammed could stop these bullets from freezing

rainerann

Star
Being able to cope is one thing. But you know about what lurks in the shadows. In the abyss. The way our child self responded to trauma will continue to play out. Basically it doesn't matter how well they manage or cope with triggers. The bullets are still there.

And not even Mohammed could stop these bullets from freezing
Well, yes and no. You can find a way to cope with the bullets. For example, you could limit your social world a lot until things stop spinning and you realize that everyone has to deal with shadows. I think finally recognizing that you are not as isolated as it seems helps to cope with what lurks in the shadows.

The problem in the beginning stages of awareness is the sense of isolation in all the traumas and being on the losing end of things in the present. You don't know who to trust because you don't know who is stalking you basically. These people still can take advantage of things you don't know even if you know some things. It just takes time and self discipline and continually reminding yourself that what other people think doesn't matter. So in the beginning the world has to shrink down to the core and then it will continue to grow the way it should have all along. In a sense, you have to be reborn.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Let's see you handle being famous
No thanks. I'm secure enough w myself that I don't need or seek adoration, validation or approval from strangers to feel content in my life. I don't have a hole in my soul or an empty void that can only be filled by my own ego.
I have no needless desires. I rid myself of desire years ago and it was the best thing I ever could have done. The industry ppl have too many desires. They desire to entertain, be rich, be inspiring... Needless desires based on ego and self- fulfillment.

Nope. Don't want to be famous. I'm content being myself.

Aero

Superstar
No thanks. I'm secure enough w myself that I don't need or seek adoration, validation or approval from strangers to feel content in my life. I don't have a hole in my soul or an empty void that can only be filled by my own ego.
I have no needless desires. I rid myself of desire years ago and it was the best thing I ever could have done. The industry ppl have too many desires. They desire to entertain, be rich, be inspiring... Needless desires based on ego and self- fulfillment.

Nope. Don't want to be famous. I'm content being myself.
I think that's great on you to be confident in yourself. But don't attach a lack of confidence to people in a profession. If I was born an amazing singer, why wouldn't I sing? That isn't really fair.

And you can't detach yourself from your ego. It is there. It is the filter between yourself and everyone you communicate with. It's more a question of ego management. How much of your true self comes out when your out in the world. You know? What tree you pee on says a lot about you. Even if you aren't being a dick about it.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I think that's great on you to be confident in yourself. But don't attach a lack of confidence to people in a profession. If I was born an amazing singer, why wouldn't I sing? That isn't really fair.

And you can't detach yourself from your ego. It is there. It is the filter between yourself and everyone you communicate with. It's more a question of ego management. How much of your true self comes out when your out in the world. You know? What tree you pee on says a lot about you. Even if you aren't being a dick about it.
I usually pee in a bush.

It's one thing to be a great singer and want to make others happy, but that's not a lot of entertainers motivation. Money, fame, prestige. Having material things. That's not sharing your gift. That's being self focused.

JoChris

Superstar
Since many of them are chosen by the industry at a young age, they themselves don't really choose to be a part of it. It's not really their fault.
You make a good point on what I overlooked.
Some people become superstars way too young due to PARENTS' seeking to make them famous. It is natural for kids to try and please their parents whenever possible.

Aren't there quite a few ex-Disney child stars that went crazy once they reached adulthood? I can't imagine Disney to be knocking on anyone's door looking for the next star, so parents had to be doing the work.
http://www.eonline.com/au/news/798338/here-s-what-8-former-disney-stars-had-to-say-after-leaving-the-channel-miley-cyrus-selena-gomez-demi-lovato-and-more-speak-out

Last edited:

X-Maverick

Established
No. I don't feel sorry for them. They have a choice.
The stars are greedy, empty ppl. Those without needless desires would never want to be in the industry.
God doesn't bring riches. The devil does.
Oh yeah? Tell that to King Solomon, who was granted riches by God. It can happen, it just seldom does. And I would never think low of these people. Even if it seems they are being flaunty about the messages, I still feel sorry for them. They are no less human than anyone else. To put yourself above them is rather heartless, as you don't truly know what happens with these people, or what they go through.

SkepticCat

Veteran
When talking about 'feeling sorry' for them, my perspective is what happens to them is a tragedy either way. Because, I simply think what they do and what they represent is so disagreeable. The fact that so many of these celebrities break down, end up on drugs etc I think supports my assertion. That there's this whole 'cult of celebrity' surrounding them with millions acting as 'interested spectators' following their every move and who are more or less just entertained by whatever nasty things happen to these people I think is even worse. No, I don't think being famous is easy or desirable at all - but all of them act as if it were.

I'm tryna put you in the worst mood, ah
P1 cleaner than your church shoes, ah
Milli point two just to hurt you, ah
All red Lamb’ just to tease you, ah
None of these toys on lease too, ah
Made your whole year in a week too, yah
Main b***h out your league too, ah
Side b***h out of your league too, ah

- the Weeknd: Starboy

Justin Bieber attracts a lot of enmity from many people. He also does many things that encourage this. But, I can imagine the amount of stress it must put on a person to be that kind of celebrity. He can log onto almost any site talking about him and find what are more or less open death threats because of 'how much he sucks'. I can't imagine being completely unaffected by that amount of hate expressed towards your person by millions whereever you go. I also think it creates a negative downwards spiral, because one is bound to eventually become alienated from a culture that acts like that. Do you think it make it easier or harder to reject the enticement of fame and fortune when one is constantly bombarded with messages that there's no turning back from this sinister record label system by being able to find messages expressing a desire to see you die every time you log onto the internet? And then, even these record labels stab their 'asserts' in the back, as well.

No, I don't think fame looks desirable or easy, at all. The whole culture surrounding these people is 100% venomous - and it must make it so much worse and more difficult to know that one stands alone with facing this because everyone around you constantly expresses that they absolutely don't care about you, hate you, wish you dead etc. Knowing that nobody understands or cares about your real situation.

"Lol project monarch"
"mk ultra a very interesting program"

X-Maverick

Established
When talking about 'feeling sorry' for them, my perspective is what happens to them is a tragedy either way. Because, I simply think what they do and what they represent is so disagreeable. The fact that so many of these celebrities break down, end up on drugs etc I think supports my assertion. That there's this whole 'cult of celebrity' surrounding them with millions acting as 'interested spectators' following their every move and who are more or less just entertained by whatever nasty things happen to these people I think is even worse. No, I don't think being famous is easy or desirable at all - but all of them act as if it were.

I'm tryna put you in the worst mood, ah
P1 cleaner than your church shoes, ah
Milli point two just to hurt you, ah
All red Lamb’ just to tease you, ah
None of these toys on lease too, ah
Made your whole year in a week too, yah
Main b***h out your league too, ah
Side b***h out of your league too, ah

- the Weeknd: Starboy

Justin Bieber attracts a lot of enmity from many people. He also does many things that encourage this. But, I can imagine the amount of stress it must put on a person to be that kind of celebrity. He can log onto almost any site talking about him and find what are more or less open death threats because of 'how much he sucks'. I can't imagine being completely unaffected by that amount of hate expressed towards your person by millions whereever you go. I also think it creates a negative downwards spiral, because one is bound to eventually become alienated from a culture that acts like that. Do you think it make it easier or harder to reject the enticement of fame and fortune when one is constantly bombarded with messages that there's no turning back from this sinister record label system by being able to find messages expressing a desire to see you die every time you log onto the internet? And then, even these record labels stab their 'asserts' in the back, as well.

No, I don't think fame looks desirable or easy, at all. The whole culture surrounding these people is 100% venomous - and it must make it so much worse and more difficult to know that one stands alone with facing this because everyone around you constantly expresses that they absolutely don't care about you, hate you, wish you dead etc. Knowing that nobody understands or cares about your real situation.

"Lol project monarch"
"mk ultra a very interesting program"
That was an outstanding post. Very insightful. It's also heartbreaking. I sincerely hope that they all ultimately find peace.

Leviathan

Established
You make a good point on what I overlooked.
Some people become superstars way too young due to PARENTS' seeking to make them famous. It is natural for kids to try and please their parents whenever possible.

Aren't there quite a few ex-Disney child stars that went crazy once they reached adulthood? I can't imagine Disney to be knocking on anyone's door looking for the next star, so parents had to be doing the work.
http://www.eonline.com/au/news/798338/here-s-what-8-former-disney-stars-had-to-say-after-leaving-the-channel-miley-cyrus-selena-gomez-demi-lovato-and-more-speak-out
Yes, there are so many child stars who struggle with mental illness, reckless behavior, drug addiction, and even suicide. Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Dana Plato, Macaulay Culkin, Shia LeBeouf, Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, Miley Cyrus, Brad Renfro, Bobby Driscoll, Todd Bridges, Jodie Sweetin, Amanda Bynes, Jonathan Brandis, the list goes on and on....

I can only imagine how it feels to have people fuss all over you and tell you how amazing you are only for those same people to spit you out and turn their back on you once you're no longer "the cute kid" anymore. I've heard that sometimes the parents leech off their child's money and depend on them as a source of income.

Seems the people who just leave it all behind and do other things that have nothing to do with the entertainment industry are the smart and lucky ones. But if you become so famous then the industry won't let you.

Aero

Superstar
The science is interesting though. I would rather see someone be interested in learning about it. Because we are never going to solve our MK problem if people don't get it. We can't just make it into people making deals with the devil. That's not what's going on with MK Ultra victims *at all*. The elite loves to make it seem like that, and people love to eat it up. But their symbolism only indicates that MK was created by men, and both God and the Devil want to destroy them.

Back to the science though and pretty sure I've tried to explain it. But it's tough when some people don't believe in gravity. And people have lost their basic sense of time and relativity. Time is circular, so what does anyone expect from lost children? That's what we are really talking about here. Not some Pseudoreligion. Lost children! You can try to preach to me about free will and choices, but the science is against you.

Our governments have clearly designed this to keep people blind. And they aren't going to confess. So it's up to us to educate each other. And when enough people understand, we will be in a better position to fight back. Right now we aren't in the worst position to fight back, but it isn't very good. We can shoot magic bullets at them, and we may know we are hurting them. But the public is still mostly oblivious to this world. The underworld.

Violette

Star
I feel bad for child stars the most because there's no way they could know what they were getting into. As for the adults, I believe they volunteered themselves into an abusive lifestyle to obtain some sort deity status by making a deal with the devil. People worship celebrities as if they are gods, they are extremely wealthy, they travel all over the world and they become household names. They are victims due to the trauma they go through but they're still accountable for their actions. There's so much hinting at sex rituals, cannibalism, p***philia, and evil in general so it makes it difficult for me to really feel bad for them if they're participating in those activities. I feel bad for the innocent lives that are taken or tortured to please their god. I don't believe for a second that people are joking when they talk about selling their soul to the devil, I've even seen cartoons refer to it and celebrities talk about it. It's real and in plain sight but people are too uncomfortable by the thought of it to even consider it as a reality.