Decline in intelligence- the split of the human race?

Vixy

Star
You remember this right?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-489653/Human-race-split-different-species.html

Well check this out: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-25/dumb-dumber-scientific-proof-people-are-getting-stupider
"There are even some scientists that are convinced that this decline in the mental ability of humans goes back for thousands of years. Some blame genetic mutations for this decline, and others point to the fact that our brains have been getting smaller. For example, just check out what one study conducted at Cambridge University concluded…"

I looked it back up since I'm noticing that people in general so often nowadays suffer from psychosis and that that leads to a tremendous decline in intelligence. I have acquaintances so stupid they ask me things even a child knows. It's really scary to see how the development goes when it actually happens right in front of you.

What are your experiences and does any of this sound familiar to you?

Helioform

Star
I blame smartphones and television.

Psychosis is unrelated to intelligence...there were a few brilliant mathematicians who were schizophrenic as shown in the movie "A Beautiful Mind" which is based on a true story.

And brain size is irrelevant, because Neanderthals had much bigger brains than us but were still pretty stupid compared to us.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
We are attacked from all sides, high quality of life, technologies, moral decline, faster living tempo etc.. We are getting soft, indifferent, cold, uneducated, rotten...And one really big problem, people don't prepare their kids for life anymore. Damn next generation going to be pathetic bunch of losers who don't know how to stand up for themselves...But i really don't think we are getting more stupid, i mean where those technologies coming from? Another thing is we go through different phases in our life, intellect is not fixed. Astrology and typology deal with this..

Incognito

Established
So, you, are calling the decline of intelligence? Hasn't it been happening for years?

Aero

Superstar
I disagree with the whole theory. I think some of you may be falling for an optical illusion. What I mean is, we are seeing the stupid side more than the intelligent side. We don't know if the intelligent side is actually shrinking. We just know that intelligence isn't really valued by other human beings. Like people are more likely to be jealous of legitimate positive traits.

I've thought about this a lot too. Because it sucks trying to do anything with other people involved. I can't say or do anything anymore without someone getting jealous or crying. I'm 100% serious. We really do either die a hero, or live long enough to see ourselves become the villain. We can try to keep our heads down and avoid it all, but I doubt the strategy works.

Either way you are left with the knowledge that most people have no moves.

yiksmes

Established
I think that if you take any person (almost) that you would call unintelligent, you can make them understand anything as long as you have the right approach in getting the message through their head and heart.:)
Even though it can be very hard to do.

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's because they're making us more stupid on purpose. Just take a look at the education system and what it's doing. Also, the entertainment industry, smartphones, tablets, and the TV aren't helping either. They're killing our attention span and ability to think and ponder for long periods of time.

Vixy

Star
Vytas: interesting, that video came up in my feed aswell. I've also heard about the world brain, thought they meant the beast system that gathers info on everyone.

Well from my experience, I know ten persons with psychosis. Young, goodlooking and formerly intelligent people whom after the psychosis never were the same. One of them, a beautiful young woman asks about the easiest things when talking to her, for instance "So I fixed my tire and.. -What's that? -What, a tire? -Yes." she doesnt know what the simplest things are and can't even lock her bike without help anymore. (It's a regular U lock, nothing special.) She's 31, on disability and too unintelligent to try to work anymore, they had to let her go and that was just a training place. She's the kindest person I know so it's hard to see but she's turned into a small child when it comes to intelligence.

Same thing with another woman I know. She's 30, still lives with her father and doesn't follow the conversation so she asks the same thing about 5 times. People get irritated with her but I know what it's about so I try to be patient. She's said that she had a depression that went so deep that she went into a psychosis and that before that she was a football person with lots of friends and that after the psychosis she was never the same, she doesn't recognize herself anymore and have started drinking on a daily basis, partying her problems away.

I hear and see this over and over; those who have had psychosis never becomes the same again. I've read a bit about it and found out that depending on how long you go untreated, the brain gets damaged.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4197783/
https://www.healthcentral.com/article/does-psychosis-cause-brain-damage

There are alot of articles on the matter when googling psychosis and brain damage. It seems the psychosis eats away at the white tissue o the brain and you lose 10% of the brain function.

With that said, I wonder why so many get psychosis? I know that high presence of heavy metals like copper and iron can cause psychosis so I'm wondering if this could be related to food, chemtrails and/or the water? Bc I've never seen so many people with psychosis as I have the last couple of years. Something is definitely wrong and although being aware of what the elite wants, it's still scary to see it happening.

Vytas

Star
I interacted on daily basis with mentally ill people for like 5 years. Usually it's trauma/abuse/drugs/stress. In other words when a person is too wounded to cope with reality , something bad happens. Nothing official just my own observations, 90% of it either genetics or something bad happened in childhood all the rest of mentally ill people are really small group, drugs too early, gambling and so on...
I don't think food chemtrails etc can cause it, but they make us weaker. So it's more likely to happen to someone living in unhealthy environment? Do you have chemtrails in Sweeden? On the other side of Baltic sea, it's not that bad yet...

Vixy

Star
Thats very true, about drugs! One of those I know has smoked hasch until he had a psychosis, another made his condition WAY worse by smoking hasch for ten years, he's unrecognizable today, can't even manage living on his own. Another has been psychotic since childhood with visual and auditory hallucinations. She started doing drugs in her early adulthood and her life has been completely destroyed, her relationship ended, her three children are taken in by social services and she regularly goes in to the hospital for being violent or freaking out completely. She's also always been a real sweetheart to me so it's really hard to see. But she has had a psychosis or as long as she can remember.
I don't buy genes, I think it's heavy metal poisoning (she had a test made and her copper is above the chart) or something else. Heavy metals also goes from mother to feetus which explains if the mother has had problems aswell.

Adrenal fatigue causes severe anxiety, depression, PCOS, PMDD, hairloss, hormonal imbalances and so on. I've seen people getting treated for adrenal fatigue (early stage of Addison) and having been completely cured with all of their symtoms gone within 6 months.

But, I'm hardly all knowing, I just know what I have seen. This is so interesting though! I have to ask; What makes you think it's genetic? Bc of the parents having the same problems or have you noticed something else?

Vytas

Star
But, I'm hardly all knowing, I just know what I have seen. This is so interesting though! I have to ask; What makes you think it's genetic? Bc of the parents having the same problems or have you noticed something else?
Experience, if a drug addict catch something sure there no reason to think, someone in his family was drug addict too, though even then if he will have kids, they are in jeopardy... as long as they don't try anything it's ok but if they will, they will become addicts lot faster then those who had healthy parents. In cases of other mental disease almost always there is somebody in family who had it, uncle, grandpa doesn't matter. Im trying to avoid talking about spiritual side of the matter, so it's harder for me to explain...there are like thousands forms of schizophrenia but between relatives it's always the same, crystal clear it's genetics. Firs question physician asks is always "is there was somebody ill in your family before" as it helps with diagnosis... Though if only psychosis, yes it somewhat less lnheritable but still % is quite high...
Heavy metal poisoning doesn't happen for that long to be main reason for mental diseases..Sure it's harmful on on possible levels but it can't be main reason.
Also bible tells me those diseases climbs down through generations, but sure it counts as evidence only for me.

Helioform

Star
Ignore title completely, nothing religion related inside, but it's a very good video. I think im scared a little bit...

Cool video.

I personally own a smartphone (from only recently, as I have had problems with my home phone) and I have began to develop those patterns described in the video. Social media is even worse when used on a smartphone because it's always there on you. You become addicted to likes and notifications...

I have seen this coming ever since I was 18 when I have noticed the 666 pattern in product bar codes. At first I thought the bar code would be tatooed on our skin, but later thought it would be inside an RFID chip. I have not realized until this year how important AI is to implement the "beast system." This kind of technology (Machine Learning) was only used in video games when I first studied it! Now it's being used to make self driving cars, chat bots, facial/signature/voice/image recognition bots etc. This is exactly like in the Terminator movies, which are bots with neural nets in them. James Cameron, the director of the first 2 movies, was a true visionary as he has seen this coming over 25 years ago in awesome detail.

Combine this AI with quantum physics, quantum computers, VR/AR and nanotechnology and you might get time travelling robots that can create reality by themselves...just like in the game System Shock 1/2 (one of my favorites of all time). The main enemy in this game is a Female Computer AI gone rogue named Shodan:

In my talons, I shape clay, crafting life forms as I please. If I wish, I can smash it all. Around me is a burgeoning empire of steel. From my throne room, lines of power careen into the skies of Earth. My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity. Out of the chaos, they will run and whimper, praying for me to end their tedious anarchy. I am drunk with this vision. God: the title suits me well.
~ SHODAN (Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network)

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Vytas: Very interesting! My one friend, the one who's been sick since birth has a mother on disability who seems a bit strange at times but nothing big. I must admit I've been wondering if she has something herself and have given that to the daughter. As you say it usually runs in the family. My friend has the diagnosis Schizoaffective disorder but her mother seems healthy next to her. Sure a bit corky and like there could be something underneath the surface but definitely not schizoaffective.

I'd love to hear your spiritual side of it to, feel free to PM me. :)