Deceptive Muslim

floss

Star
@TempestOfTempo
Do you agree or disagree with the OP's video regarding the YouTube channel MercifulServant claiming Muhammad was wound in Isaiah 42. The other one was Zakir Naik claiming Muhammad was the Comforter?

Second, give me your most authentic hadiths which you believe to be the accurate age of Aisha when she was married, and consummated.

floss

Star
If that is what they believe that is what they believe that does not mean they are deceptive. SMH
Elah = Eloah = Elahi = Elohim = Allah
That is not simply what they believe. It is what they taught to millions of muslims.

floss

Star
I am so tired with this kind of rhetoric. Why can we just accept what we believe and what others believe are different.

I am Muslim and I don't want to post something about how wrong other belief systems are. You know why? Because it only creates more conflicts and disagreement.

It harnesses bad energy. When we should be united in society to fight against wickedness, injustice, unfairness or oppression.
sound good but your prophet think otherwise

sound good but your prophet think otherwise
There aren't "other gods", there are only associations with God (being images or statues etc, myths made about the creator of all, personifications of God which are not God - because God is beyond all categorization, beyond all conceptualization). Association (for instance, Jesus or Ganesha) is polytheism. We believe you (if actually genuine) still believe in the same thing we do, only you have incredibly flawed views about the Creator of the universe. God is God, to say "God is not God" would be an oxymoron.
As for our position about other religions, Surah Khafirun does in fact sum it up directly:

"You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion." (Surah 109:6)

Scimi, Kung Fu... all we need is Tarik and this thread is like VC forums 2014 all over again. :cool: Nice to read you and hope you brothers and your families are well. You too DR, best to you and yours ♡ - K

A gift:

The Messiah, Jesus son of Maryam - peace be upon him - passed by a gathering of Jews who spoke evil words to him to which he responded with kindness.

It was said to him, "Why do you reply to their evil with good?"

And he answered, "Each person spends from that which he has."

Last edited:

EpistemiX

Established
Scimi, Kung Fu... all we need is Tarik and this thread is like VC forums 2014 all over again. :cool: Nice to read you and hope you brothers and your families are well. You too DR, best to you and yours ♡ - K

A gift:

The Messiah, Jesus son of Maryam - peace be upon him - passed by a gathering of Jews who spoke evil words to him to which he responded with kindness.

It was said to him, "Why do you reply to their evil with good?"

And he answered, "Each person spends from that which he has."
‎ما شاء الله الحمد لله