Deception in the Church

Gnostic,

If you are truly a Gnostic, then you are truly a heretic. If you are truly a heretic, then no one should pay attention to anything you say. In the future, I won't read anything you write, because it is faulty by definition. Here's a pretty good summary of Christian Gnosticism
https://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-gnosticism.html.
Better a heretic than a follower of a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

Your information is from a lying Christian source.

Every religion is heretical to the other religions.

Even Catholicism and protestant sects are heretical to the Eastern Orthodox Christians.

You seem to have forgotten how so many Christians sects warred against each other for being heretical.

If all you have is inappropriate labels, then for sure you are best to ignore me.

You do not have the intelligence to keep up.

Regards
DL

cfowen

Established
DL,

The Bible is the only source of guaranteed truth on the planet. Anyone on the planet whose doctrine is not solely Biblical, is a heretic. That includes the Catholic Church, whose doctrine is about 90% non-Biblical and fake Christians, such as JWs and Mormons. Being a Christian starts with being saved and salvation starts with one's concept of deity. If your concept of deity differs in the slightest from that expounded in the Bible, you are not saved and are not a Christian. If your are not a Christian, true Christians and wannabe Christians should avoid you like the plague. Nothing you say has any importance.

If your concept of deity is the literal identity of what's written in the Bible, I apologize.

Also, if you had any knowledge in the Bible, you would know that your statement to Lisa, "Would you want Christians to hold to scriptures given that you might have to stone your unruly child of fornicating neighbor if you did hold to Christian dogma?", is total BS. If you had ANY knowledge, obeying the rule of right division, 2Tim 2:15, would have prevented you from making that unknowledgeable statement.

Why are you on this thread, anyhow? Are you trying to convert people who have life to a philosophy that can only result in permanent death?

Last edited:
DL,

Anyone on the planet whose doctrine is not solely Biblical, is a heretic. That includes the Catholic Church, whose doctrine is about 90% non-Biblical and fake Christians, such as JWs and Mormons. Being a Christian starts with being saved and salvation starts with one's concept of deity. If your concept of deity differs in the slighest from that expounded in the Bible, you are not saved and are not a Christian. If your are not a Christian, true Christians and wannabe Christians should avoid you like the plague. Nothing you say has any importance.

If your concept of deity is the literal identity of what's written in the Bible, I apologize.
So agnostics like me are evil? Even though I don't believe in a religion?

DL,

The Bible is the only source of guaranteed truth on the planet. Anyone on the planet whose doctrine is not solely Biblical, is a heretic. That includes the Catholic Church, whose doctrine is about 90% non-Biblical and fake Christians, such as JWs and Mormons. Being a Christian starts with being saved and salvation starts with one's concept of deity. If your concept of deity differs in the slightest from that expounded in the Bible, you are not saved and are not a Christian. If your are not a Christian, true Christians and wannabe Christians should avoid you like the plague. Nothing you say has any importance.

Also, if you had any knowledge in the Bible, you would know that your statement to Lisa, "Would you want Christians to hold to scriptures given that you might have to stone your unruly child of fornicating neighbor if you did hold to Christian dogma?", is total BS. If you had ANY knowledge, obeying the rule of right division, 2Tim 2:15, would have prevented you from making that unknowledgeable statement.

Why are you on this thread, anyhow? Are you trying to convert people who have life to a philosophy that can only result in permanent death?
"The Bible is the only source of guaranteed truth on the planet."

So you believe in talking serpents and donkeys.

Thanks for showing us all your intelligence level.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg,said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greekcommentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take thesetexts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put thesesort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deepermeaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would havethem do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Regards
DL

So agnostics like me are evil? Even though I don't believe in a religion?
Do you expect anything else from a religion that has no moral arguments to show for their twisted beliefs but has a really good Inquisition system?

There are good reasons why Christianity grew by the sword. It could not do so by moral persuasion.

Regards
DL

cfowen

Established
Gnostic Satanist,

Your insults are in every post you write, but they are still very kindergardenish, at best.

To judge Christianity, you can't judge it by what idiot groups of Christians, like the Catholics, do.. You can only judge it by the Bible, itself and the Bible, itself, is flawless.

The entire Satanic New World Order, Freemasonry, One world Government, etc., are based on Gnosticism. Gnosticism is the underlying religion that Satan is trying to impress upon the world. But, alas, your leader Satan lost everything at the cross. He and your ilk are perishable dead meat just waiting to happen.

Not even close.

In Luke, we have the very *first* Catholic, whom Jesus sharply rebuked:

Luke 11:
27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed [is] the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.

28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed [are] they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

The woman is exalting Mary, & Jesus is quick to correct her, saying they that hear & believe Jesus are MORE blessed than Mary.
I did account for the difference in mary/pope beliefs. Everything else is essentially the same in my view...

I did account for the difference in mary/pope beliefs. Everything else is essentially the same in my view...
EVERYTHING Catholicism practices differs from Bible-believing Christianity.

Catholics believe things that Christians don’t because they are not biblical :

1. Veneration of saints
2. Praying for/to dead people
3. Bowing before idols/graven images
4. Purgatory
5. Infant baptism
6. Rosaries
7. Confession booths
8. Mass
9. Eucharist
10. Forbidding to marry
11. Purchasing your way out of purgatory
12. Works salvation
13. Nuns
14. Vain Repetitions
15. Hording wealth
16. Transubstantiation
17. Bells
18. Calling priests “Father”
19. Drinking fermented wine
20. Chanting

These are just off the top of my head. Totally different religion. The RCC worships DEATH. Do these images look “Holy” to you? I think not:
18FFE7BB-0046-4BEE-B7EC-2A2AF7A9EBF7.jpeg
612C8A46-B291-4623-ACD1-1463BB537264.jpeg
1CD69025-8039-4D32-BF1F-EC9934B6516D.jpeg
2C685BE2-B643-4FF4-8400-9C67C8773AB2.jpeg
4D3C3FC4-8591-44DC-A7D4-66CFB7596924.jpeg

cfowen

Established
Very good, Claire. When Christ returns and Israel is back on the scene, the despicable fake Catholic Church will cease to exist

While I agree that their beliefs arent biblical, their spiritual beliefs about Jesus, God, salvation arent too far off from what christians believe. Just scanning thru the list you brought:

3. Bowing before idols/graven images (crosses)

5. Infant baptism
6. Rosaries

8. Mass
9. Eucharist

12. Works salvation

14. Vain Repetitions
15. Hording wealth
16. Transubstantiation
17. Bells
20. Chanting

These are things I've seen in so called christian churches which to my count is 13 of 20. You just (more closely) follow the sect that splintered away from the mother church. And the problem with throwing out the term "biblical" is that people come to different conclusions when reading the bible. Which leads to some saying that the beliefs you hold arent biblical while you'd say the beliefs that they hold arent biblical. The thing is all these people will tell you they're christian. So I could try and pick sides based on my understanding or just let them go by what they go by...

The RCC worships DEATH.
Are you saying that because their religion is centralized around death? Because if so, some would agree...

Very good, Claire. When Christ returns and Israel is back on the scene, the despicable fake Catholic Church will cease to exist
Many did not expect the Messiah/Deliverer to come and essentially say "I got you guys next time!"

There are superficial differences, customs and fashions, sure, but all Christians fly the cross just as all Muslims fly the star and crescent.

Is your apostle creed the same as Catholicism's?

If not, show the difference please.

Regards
DL

Many did not expect the Messiah/Deliverer to come and essentially say "I got you guys next time!"
They do the same with Yahweh. He is such a loser that he could not get heaven right as Satan popped up there. He could not get Eden right because of Original Sin. He could not get us right, after using genocide on us.

Quite the incompetent God that and so is Jesus if he has to keep coming back to save those he has condemned.

Regards
DL

While I agree that their beliefs arent biblical, their spiritual beliefs about Jesus, God, salvation arent too far off from what christians believe. Just scanning thru the list you brought:

3. Bowing before idols/graven images (crosses)

5. Infant baptism
6. Rosaries

8. Mass
9. Eucharist

12. Works salvation

14. Vain Repetitions
15. Hording wealth
16. Transubstantiation
17. Bells
20. Chanting

These are things I've seen in so called christian churches which to my count is 13 of 20. You just (more closely) follow the sect that splintered away from the mother church. And the problem with throwing out the term "biblical" is that people come to different conclusions when reading the bible. Which leads to some saying that the beliefs you hold arent biblical while you'd say the beliefs that they hold arent biblical. The thing is all these people will tell you they're christian. So I could try and pick sides based on my understanding or just let them go by what they go by...

Are you saying that because their religion is centralized around death? Because if so, some would agree...
I go soulwinning every Saturday & run into a lot of Catholics. When I ask them if they are Christian they almost always say, “No, I’m Catholic”.
When I ask if they are saved, they always say, “Nobody can know if they are saved until they die.”
That is patently FALSE.
If a person waits until death to “find out” if they are going to Heaven, they have waited too long. If you don’t believe on the finished work of Jesus Christ before you die or get turned over to a reprobate mind(whichever comes first), you will die in your sins & go to Hell.

Catholics are not trusting in Christ—they are trusting in their good deeds which CANNOT SAVE. So they have completely different beliefs about Jesus.

8DBFAB82-8FE6-41A3-9A5C-C0161825A737.gif

They do the same with Yahweh. He is such a loser that he could not get heaven right as Satan popped up there. He could not get Eden right because of Original Sin. He could not get us right, after using genocide on us.

Quite the incompetent God that and so is Jesus if he has to keep coming back to save those he has condemned.

Regards
DL
Clearly, you hate God, so why are you here?