Deception in the Church

I go soulwinning every Saturday & run into a lot of Catholics. When I ask them if they are Christian they almost always say, “No, I’m Catholic”.
When I ask if they are saved, they always say, “Nobody can know if they are saved until they die.”
That is patently FALSE.
If a person waits until death to “find out” if they are going to Heaven, they have waited too long. If you don’t believe on the finished work of Jesus Christ before you die or get turned over to a reprobate mind(whichever comes first), you will die in your sins & go to Hell.

Catholics are not trusting in Christ—they are trusting in their good deeds which CANNOT SAVE. So they have completely different beliefs about Jesus.

View attachment 4708
Well in my experience I've had Catholics say they are Christian and repeat the beliefs on salvation that you do. And in regards to that 20 pt list you brought I've seen christians doing 13 out of the 20 in their churches. So when I say Catholicism is the mother to modern Christianity, I don't mean that they're exactly the same. Just that the modern Christians follow more closely the sect(s) that split from the Catholic Church. I'm not sure how history disagrees with me on that note

The churches are full of deception because all "churches" are a deception.

If they have Sunday services, and celebrate Christmas & Easter, then theyre deceiving people.
Their celebrations are just more window dressing for their foolish beliefs.

Those do not cause nearly the harm that their homophobic and misogynous religions do.

You can tell from my attempted chat with [U]Claire Rousseau[/U] how religions can corrupt a moral sense.

Regards
DL

They do the same with Yahweh. He is such a loser that he could not get heaven right as Satan popped up there. He could not get Eden right because of Original Sin. He could not get us right, after using genocide on us.

Quite the incompetent God that and so is Jesus if he has to keep coming back to save those he has condemned.

Regards
DL
I don't know anyone named Yahweh but I'll assume you mean the Entity Abraham worshiped. You say He didn't get Eden right because....?

Do you even care to understand how to be saved, or do you just want to slander God?

If the former is true, then I will patiently explain & you can even PM me if you prefer.

But if the latter is true, then I will not cast pearls before swine, & will not entertain your blasphemy or engage in your drivel any further.
Ditto.

When you can tell me why you and I have been condemned, then we can chat.

You are too busy ignoring this good thinking though.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs youhave done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them,--- is immoral. To abdicate personal responsibility or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The sonshall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear theiniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, andthe wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

You have to ignore your own bible to gain your immoral view.

Regards
DL

cfowen

Established
YoU don’t seem to understand
I see that you are more concerned with ignoring scriptures than anything else, which shows how your morals have been corrupted.

You would not follow your a hole God and punish your innocent child instead of your guilty one.

Thanks for making that clear. You do my work for me of showing your conflicted thinking.

Go ahead and idol worship your satanic God.

Regards
DL[/QUOTE]

Dig, dig, dig that grave, Satanic Gnostic. Each insult to true deity just puts another nail in your coffin. You're never beyond getting saved, though. Just stop your childish nonsense, stomp out your fake god, Satan, and believe in the true deity, Jesus Christ. Better hurry, though, You could die today. The time to change your mind is NOW.

Why are you wasting your time quoting scripture? Every Christian on this forum knows that everything you say is nonsense. Don'tyou have some other satanic things to do?

Last edited:
I don't know anyone named Yahweh but I'll assume you mean the Entity Abraham worshiped. You say He didn't get Eden right because....?
Because of what Christians call Original Sin. They see Eden as our fall and A & E screwing up whatever God had planned.

God was quite upset, to Christians, and that is why Christians see nothing wrong in God murdering A & E by neglect and locking away what would keep them alive. The tree of life.

Regards
DL

I see that you are more concerned with ignoring scriptures than anything else, which shows how your morals have been corrupted.

You would not follow your a hole God and punish your innocent child instead of your guilty one.

Thanks for making that clear. You do my work for me of showing your conflicted thinking.

Go ahead and idol worship your satanic God.

Regards
DL

Dig, dig, dig that grave, Satanic Gnostic. Each insult to true deity just puts another nail in your coffin. You're never beyond getting saved, though. Just stop your childish nonsense, stomp out your fake god, Satan, and believe in the true deity, Jesus Christ. Better hurry, though, You could die today. The time to change your mind is NOW.[/QUOTE]

Talk to a Bishop on your filthy views.

Regards
DL

They do teach some things that aren't Biblical, like what you mentioned, but most teach the absolute truths of Jesus Christ and His deity and His death, burial, and resurrection, which are far more important than anything else.
Show the scriptures that say your eternally living God can die.

Regards
DL

cfowen

Established
Show the scriptures that say your eternally living God can die.

Regards
DL
I guess He can die, since there are maybe 100s of passages that prove He did. He was able to die because, in coming to earth, he left His glory behind and became flesh

He can do anything He wants to do, except commit sin. He's the only living God. He didn't sin but He did become flesh and He did become sin on the cross, when He outwitted and conquered your POS God, Satan,

Last edited:

cfowen

Established
Dig, dig, dig that grave, Satanic Gnostic. Each insult to true deity just puts another nail in your coffin. You're never beyond getting saved, though. Just stop your childish nonsense, stomp out your fake god, Satan, and believe in the true deity, Jesus Christ. Better hurry, though, You could die today. The time to change your mind is NOW.

Regards
DL

[/QUOTE]

How could you possibly be such a dimwit that you say my views are filthy, when the things you've said about the only living God are the most filthy comments I have ever heard. You're dead meat,Satanist.

I guess He can die, since there are maybe 100s of passages that prove He did. He was able to die because, in coming to earth, he left His glory behind and became flesh

He can do anything He wants to do, except commit sin. He's the only living God. He didn't sin but He did become flesh and He did become sin on the cross, when He outwitted and conquered your POS God, Satan,
If you are a Trinitarian and see Yahweh as good, then you are a fool as a genocidal and infanticidal god cannot be good.

If you see Jesus as moral, when he has a no divorce for women and a substitutionary punishment policies, ten you show a corrupted moral sense.

Come back to discuss moral as they might have an end game. As you can see, discussing the reality of your idol does not have an end game.

Regards
DL

Oh ok but there was no "Christian" around the time the OT was written. So what from the writings show that God didn't get something right?
The Torah or O.T.

God is shown to be a loser in heaven by having to boot Satan out.
God is shown to be a loser in Eden by his murdering A & E by neglect and locking away what would have kept them alive. Shall I talk of Noah's flood and genocida?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

How could you possibly be such a dimwit that you say my views are filthy, when the things you've said about the only living God are the most filthy comments I have ever heard. You're dead meat,Satanist.[/QUOTE]

You are brain dead, idol worshiper of a satanic prick of a god.

Regards
DL

JoChris

Superstar
Do you even care to understand how to be saved, or do you just want to slander God?

If the former is true, then I will patiently explain & you can even PM me if you prefer.

But if the latter is true, then I will not cast pearls before swine, & will not entertain your blasphemy or engage in your drivel any further.
Google "Gnostic Christian Bishop" forums.
Someone who -for over a decade- has cut and pasted the same dribble even on political, atheist, reincarnation, marijuana et. al. forums is not a person Christians should waste a millisecond on anymore

He is determined to serve Satan and spend eternity in Hell. Let him be.

Lisa

Superstar
Someone who -for over a decade- has cut and pasted the same dribble even on political, atheist, reincarnation, marijuana et. al. forums is not a person Christians should waste a millisecond on anymore

He is determined to serve Satan and spend eternity in Hell. Let him be.
I resurrected this thread to post something and the bishop decided to reply to people from 2018...probably because he’s bored. He replied to a post of mine in another thread that were weeks old..just stirring up trouble again.

How much time did you use just to become one of my groupies?

Regards
DL