Deception in the Church

Catholics are not trusting in Christ—they are trusting in their good deeds which CANNOT SAVE. So they have completely different beliefs about Jesus.
Is trusting in Christ not a work or deed to you?

It is something you have to do. Right?

It is to me.

So your salvation is based on you doing the work or deed of having faith in Christ.

You can split hairs but you cannot get away from the fact that your "by faith alone" is just as much of a work or deed as loving your neighbor.

Regards
DL

Clearly, you hate God, so why are you here?
I clearly hate your genocidal son murdering prick of a God on moral reasons. I love the God I follow.

But tell us, why do you idol worship a God who kills when he could take the moral high ground and cure?

How can you love your God knowing that he tortures and murders innocent babies?

You do recall the story of King David's tortured and murdered son. Right?

Regards
DL

There are superficial differences, customs and fashions, sure, but all Christians fly the cross just as all Muslims fly the star and crescent.

Is your apostle creed the same as Catholicism's?

If not, show the difference please.

Regards
DL
“Fly the cross”?
I’m not sure what that means.
There is no “apostles creed”, only the Bible which is the Word of God.

The apostles were chosen by Jesus to spread the Gospel (except Judas Iscariot who was chosen because Jesus knew he would betray Him, this fulfilling the Will of God) to the entire world so people could hear it, BELIEVE it & be saved.

cfowen

Established
Satanic Gnostic,

Since you aren't a believer, you don't have the Spirit of God within you, Since you don't have the Spirit of God within you, it is impossible for you to understand scripture. Therefore, anything you say has no importance.

1Cor 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

“Fly the cross”?

The apostles were chosen by Jesus to spread the Gospel (except Judas Iscariot who was chosen because Jesus knew he would betray Him, this fulfilling the Will of God) to the entire world so people could hear it, BELIEVE it & be saved.
To your first. Does your church not fly a cross on it's roof?

To your second.
It is all about you saving yourself. I get that self-centered POV.

Please tell us what great sin you did to get yourself condemned by God?

That aside.

Let's see if you have enough morality left for me to bother with your literalist mind or if it has been fully corrupted by your beliefs.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them,--- is immoral. To abdicate personal responsibility or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

cfowen

Established
“Fly the cross”?

I clearly hate your genocidal son murdering prick of a God on moral reasons. I love the God I follow.

But tell us, why do you idol worship a God who kills when he could take the moral high ground and cure?

Regards
DL
Satanic Gnostic,

Since you aren't a believer, you don't have the Spirit of God within you, Since you don't have the Spirit of God within you, it is impossible for you to understand scripture. Therefore, anything you say has no importance.

1Cor 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

That applies to atheists, agnostics, JWs, Mormons, Islamists, Hindus, Buddists, and any other religion that doesn't believe Jesus Christ IS God, the creator of all, Who died for ALL the sins of the world, was buried, and was resurrected after 3 days in the grave.

Since you know nothing, by definition, you err in assuming that God is down here constantly pushing buttons. That may have been true in other eras, but it's not true today. Since the end of Acts, we are the first to have a complete Bible. We are now 100% on our own. We now have 100% freewill. Any evil in the world now comes from man listening to YOUR father of evil, Satan, the little g, god of this world. He's letting much of mankind dig its own grave Now, we believers are hid in Christ, who is hid in God, who is located far above all heavens. If you would repent and become a believer, you could join us there.

The cities that God wiped out during the OT were made up of the sons of Satan, the result, most likely, of Satan's and Eve's sexual relationship in the garden. Also, there were giants present, the result of the genes of fallen angels and human women and the genes of Cainan which somehow got through the flood, probably through the wives of Noah's sons. In both cases, these were abominations to God and had to be destroyed, just like you will be.

Last edited:
Satanic Gnostic,

Wow. You sure know a lot about me, that you cannot know.

The same applies to what you think of God.

Thanks for showing your age and I. Q. with your name calling though.

Regards
DL

Is trusting in Christ not a work or deed to you?

It is something you have to do. Right?

It is to me.

So your salvation is based on you doing the work or deed of having faith in Christ.

You can split hairs but you cannot get away from the fact that your "by faith alone" is just as much of a work or deed as loving your neighbor.

Regards
DL
How is believing that Jesus Christ lived a sinless life, then laid down that sinless life to pay the wages of our sin, through His death, burial & bodily resurrection a “work”??

JESUS did the work on our behalf.

The moment I BELIEVED that, I was saved, and I knew I was saved, and STILL KNOW that I am saved. I did not work for it, Jesus did.

Salvation is a free gift....given by the grace ( because we do NOT deserve it) of God, paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ, not of works, lest any man should boast, and once you have it you cannot lose it.

24AB2489-FC99-4994-AF23-13A2C0952120.jpeg

UOTE="Claire Rousseau, post: 98446, member: 1894"]How is believing that Jesus Christ lived a sinless life, then laid down that sinless life to pay the wages of our sin, through His death, burial & bodily resurrection a “work”??

The moment I BELIEVED that, I was saved, and I knew I was saved, and STILL KNOW that I am saved. I did not work for it, Jesus did.

Salvation is a free gift....given by the grace ( because we do NOT deserve it) of God, paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ, not of works, lest any man should boast, and once you have it you cannot lose it.

[/QUOTE]

Is believing in anything not a work?

Is believing not something you have to do to be saved?

As to a free gift. How is a gift free when you have to work for it by believing in the one giving you the gift?

Especially given that moral question above that you have yet to answer.

Let me repeat it just to see what your morals are like.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs youhave done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them,--- is immoral. To abdicate personal responsibility or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Then your “god” is the “god” of this world, Satan....& he’s the loser, who was defeated over 2,000 years ago.

You are deceived.

Then your “god” is the “god” of this world, Satan....& he’s the loser, who was defeated over 2,000 years ago.

You are deceived.
More dogshit dogma while running from correcting me or dealing with the moral issues I brought up.

Your is quite the pathetic mind.

No wonder your church hierarchy, if like most, is crying for good apologists instead of people like you who cannot provide decent arguments.

That aside.

Tell me why your God gave Satan the power to deceive me and the whole world if he did not want us deceived?

Your answer shows, should you even attempt an answer, shows why your God is a prick for putting Satan in Eden to deceive Eve.

Regards
DL

UOTE="Claire Rousseau, post: 98446, member: 1894"]How is believing that Jesus Christ lived a sinless life, then laid down that sinless life to pay the wages of our sin, through His death, burial & bodily resurrection a “work”??

As to a free gift. How is a gift free when you have to work for it by believing in the one giving you the gift?

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs youhave done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them,--- is immoral. To abdicate personal responsibility or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL[/QUOTE]

YoU don’t seem to understand—-Jesus was not a scapegoat or patsy....He is God manifest in the flesh who CHOSE to WILLINGLY LAY DOWN HIS sinless life to purchase our souls from the Hell we deserve. Then He raised Himself up bodily to life 3 days later to PROVE that we who believe He did, will likewise be resurrected to everlasting life.

It was an act of pure LOVE & selflessness, as He knew we cannot pay our debt of sin to God apart from Hell, but God does NOT want us to go to Hell, because He LOVES us.

83F5CF11-A4F0-4A45-BF3A-9AD5F79CE6FE.jpeg
356B25F3-362A-47A8-AE93-686BCB0D935D.jpeg

More dogshit dogma while running from correcting me or dealing with the moral issues I brought up.

Your is quite the pathetic mind.

No wonder your church hierarchy, if like most, is crying for good apologists instead of people like you who cannot provide decent arguments.

That aside.

Tell me why your God gave Satan the power to deceive me and the whole world if he did not want us deceived?

Your answer shows, should you even attempt an answer, shows why your God is a prick for putting Satan in Eden to deceive Eve.

Regards
DL
Do you even care to understand how to be saved, or do you just want to slander God?

If the former is true, then I will patiently explain & you can even PM me if you prefer.

But if the latter is true, then I will not cast pearls before swine, & will not entertain your blasphemy or engage in your drivel any further.

cfowen

Established
The churches are full of deception because all "churches" are a deception.

If they have Sunday services, and celebrate Christmas & Easter, then theyre deceiving people.
They do teach some things that aren't Biblical, like what you mentioned, but most teach the absolute truths of Jesus Christ and His deity and His death, burial, and resurrection, which are far more important than anything else.

cfowen

Established
Claire, don't pay any attention to these clowns. You're right on the mark!

Satanic Gnostic, the non-person, is already dead and perishing, but he hasn't realized it yet. He dresses up in his Satan suit to get attention.

Last edited:

Do you agree?

Regards
DL
YoU don’t seem to understand[/QUOTE]

I see that you are more concerned with ignoring scriptures than anything else, which shows how your morals have been corrupted.

You would not follow your a hole God and punish your innocent child instead of your guilty one.

Thanks for making that clear. You do my work for me of showing your conflicted thinking.

Go ahead and idol worship your satanic God.

Regards
DL