Deception in the Church

Robin

Veteran
I do not sell my path to fools who cannot use it and who have settled for a prick of a god.

Their idol must die before they can do as Jesus taught, which is to seek their internal god.

Jesus asked, have ye forgotten that ye are gods and that scriptures cannot be broken?

The literalist brain dead here that you see against me certainly have.

That is why their apologetics are so poor and they have to settle for the satanic god they worship.

Regards
DL
Your conclusion. Allow others room to find theirs. I have to be honest though, I have never really encountered someone so dedicated to slating and insulting a "fictional character" that they'd expand their polemic against said fictional character to multiple forums. You must be a true ideologue.

Last edited:
Your conclusion. Allow others room to find theirs. I have to be honest though, I have never really encountered someone so dedicated to slating and insulting a "fictional character" that they'd expand their polemic against said fictional character to multiple forums. You must be a true ideologue.
I hesitate to accept any label.

I am just a guy whose founders were murdered by the many Christian inquisitions and I see them, the Cathars, as the label some have given us as the only good Christians.

I am led by my ideology that all people are equal under the law and see Christians and Muslims, with their homophobic and misogynous teachings as being anti equality and thus immoral.

Not to mention that both religions preach to slave themselves to vile immoral gods instead of making their moral sense and souls the prime factor for following any god.

Regards
DL

Beloved

Rookie
How are they all a deception?
For starters, they deceive people into breaking God’s law, by teaching it was done away with, and fool people into thinking the Sabbath is done away with, and/or moved to Sunday.

Protestants are a branch of Catholicism.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
For starters, they deceive people into breaking God’s law, by teaching it was done away with, and fool people into thinking the Sabbath is done away with, and/or moved to Sunday.

Would I be a long way off the mark in thinking you might be an SDA? No offence intended btw...

Adventism isn’t very prevailant in the UK, the only ones I have ever encountered are in these forums!

Beloved

Rookie
Would I be a long way off the mark in thinking you might be an SDA? No offence intended btw...

Adventism isn’t very prevailant in the UK, the only ones I have ever encountered are in these forums!
I’m not a SDA. No offense taken. I’m not a part of any church or organization. That includes all Protestant denominations, which SDA is included, Messianic Judaism, Judaism, Hebrew Roots movement, none of that. They’re all false and lead to the anti-Messiah. We’re dealing with a worldwide structure of anti-Messiah preachers, teachers, churches and organizations.

SDA seems like the truth, but it was founded by a false prophet: Ellen G White. They only teach the 10 commandments, and that the rest of the law was done away with. It’s a false way.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar

God’s law was fulfilled in Jesus, so when you believe on Him, you are working then in grace and faith and no longer under the law. Then you are sent the Helper, who will guide you and help you so that you learn to do what pleases God, making the sabbath rule unnecessary.

Some Protestants are a branch of catholocism..like the methodists, the lutherans..etc, they only took one step away but Baptists have taken many steps away...

Lisa

Superstar
A staff member handed me a couple of the latest magazine issues we received in order to review them. They were Christianity Today (CT) and Charisma Magazine (CM). We subscribe to them in order to keep up to date regarding teachings that are being disseminated throughout Christendom. In general they are representative of seemingly diverse Christian theological positions. CT was founded by Billy Graham and has been described as “a mainstream evangelical magazine.” Its beginnings were conservative, doctrinally, and Graham was considered an icon of fundamentalism. Not too long afterward, however, he began praising modernists (Christian liberals of that day) and involving them in his crusades. His later crusades included Roman Catholic priests and nuns as counselors who were to direct those Catholics who responded to Graham’s message back to their Catholic churches! Those seeds have produced the Christianity Today of our day. It is unabashedly liberal and pro-Catholic, which underscores its ongoing disregard of biblical Christianity.
https://www.thebereancall.org/content/berean-exercise-christian-magazines

Beloved

Rookie
God’s law was fulfilled in Jesus, so when you believe on Him, you are working then in grace and faith and no longer under the law. Then you are sent the Helper, who will guide you and help you so that you learn to do what pleases God, making the sabbath rule unnecessary.

Some Protestants are a branch of catholocism..like the methodists, the lutherans..etc, they only took one step away but Baptists have taken many steps away...
I used to believe the lies, but the Spirit opened my eyes to the deception.

The original assemblies and Apostles/disciples all obeyed the law of God, and kept the Sabbath. Nowhere in the Scripture did anybody go to a church on Sunday for any reason.

ALL Protestants are Catholics, which is why you see the elements of Catholicism(sun worship) still in them in various degrees. Steeples, stained glass, white images of the Roman “Jesus”, sunrise services, Christmas, Easter, etc

All Protestant denominations are rooted in Catholicism.

Baptists might not be as close as Lutheran’s, but they’re still Catholic. Protestant churches come from Roman Catholicism, thus they are Catholic

Lisa

Superstar

The original assemblies and Apostles/disciples all obeyed the law of God, and kept the Sabbath. Nowhere in the Scripture did anybody go to a church on Sunday for any reason.

ALL Protestants are Catholics, which is why you see the elements of Catholicism(sun worship) still in them in various degrees. Steeples, stained glass, white images of the Roman “Jesus”, sunrise services, Christmas, Easter, etc

Baptists might not be as close as Lutheran’s, but they’re still Catholic. Protestant churches come from Roman Catholicism, thus they are Catholic
I don’t know who opened you eyes, but it wasn’t the Spirit of God, the Spirit of truth.

Do we even know the day that the apostles went to church? Aren’t we told they gathered together and shared meals? Gave to each other. Church is to build each other up in the faith, encouraging each other in God. The church is the people not the building you know....

Nope, ever hear about the reformation? Not all Protestants have catholic leanings..like I said some do, they took only a step away and I could consider them still catholics but others took more steps away and I’ve been to baptist churches..they are nothing like catholocism. Most churches around here are in strip malls or schools, no steeples to be found or stained glass either. No images of Roman Jesus on a cross, but they still have a cross sometimes, no crucifix though. I do have to admit that Christmas and Easter are part of the services...they don’t get that its not part of Christianity. What really is upsetting to me at Easter is that they do Easter egg hunts..why? But, then again deception has entered the church, that was prophecied in scripture.

No, Baptist aren’t catholic, not even close. Just because you came out of them doesn’t mean you are still thought of as in them...if so why does the pope want to be rejoined to them? Want’s them back? :rolleyes:

Edit: In the world but not of the world
John‬ ‭17:14-18‬ ‭
I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.”

‭‭

Last edited:

Beloved

Rookie
I don’t know who opened you eyes, but it wasn’t the Spirit of God, the Spirit of truth.

Do we even know the day that the apostles went to church? Aren’t we told they gathered together and shared meals? Gave to each other. Church is to build each other up in the faith, encouraging each other in God. The church is the people not the building you know....

Nope, ever hear about the reformation? Not all Protestants have catholic leanings..like I said some do, they took only a step away and I could consider them still catholics but others took more steps away and I’ve been to baptist churches..they are nothing like catholocism. Most churches around here are in strip malls or schools, no steeples to be found or stained glass either. No images of Roman Jesus on a cross, but they still have a cross sometimes, no crucifix though. I do have to admit that Christmas and Easter are part of the services...they don’t get that its not part of Christianity. What really is upsetting to me at Easter is that they do Easter egg hunts..why? But, then again deception has entered the church, that was prophecied in scripture.

No, Baptist aren’t catholic, not even close. Just because you came out of them doesn’t mean you are still thought of as in them...if so why does the pope want to be rejoined to them? Want’s them back? :rolleyes:

Edit: In the world but not of the world
John‬ ‭17:14-18‬ ‭​

I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.”

‭‭
Based on the Scriptures, and not feelings, I know it is the Spirit of God that opened my eyes to the lawlessness that Sunday churches are promoting. The Spirit of Messiah leads us to obedience. The spirit of Ha’Satan leads to disobedience.

Churches teach disobedience. So, what does that tell you about what spirit is reigning in the Sunday churches teaching disobedience?

The spirit in the churches is an anti-Messiah spirit, teaching doctrines of lawlessness and disobedience to God’s commands.

God warned us thousands of years ago about people who lure you to disobey His commandments.

The Apostles gathered at homes in different areas, and kept the Sabbath & God’s holy days. They did not “go to church”. Going to church is not a scriptural concept.

Protestant churches and denominations are a branch of Roman Catholicism, which is not a branch of the faith of the true Messiah and Apostles.

Churches deceive people into rejecting Moses, who taught God’s commandments. Rejecting Moses is rejecting God, as God spoke through Moses

Sunday/Protestant Christians reject Moses..

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Based on the Scriptures, and not feelings, I know it is the Spirit of God that opened my eyes to the lawlessness that Sunday churches are promoting. The Spirit of Messiah leads us to obedience. The spirit of Ha’Satan leads to disobedience.

Churches teach disobedience. So, what does that tell you about what spirit is reigning in the Sunday churches teaching disobedience?

The spirit in the churches is an anti-Messiah spirit, teaching doctrines of lawlessness and disobedience to God’s commands.

God warned us thousands of years ago about people who lure you to disobey His commandments.

The Apostles gathered at homes in different areas, and kept the Sabbath & God’s holy days. They did not “go to church”. Going to church is not a scriptural concept.

Protestant churches and denominations are a branch of Roman Catholicism, which is not a branch of the faith of the true Messiah and Apostles.

Churches deceive people into rejecting Moses, who taught God’s commandments. Rejecting Moses is rejecting God, as God spoke through Moses

Sunday/Protestant Christians reject Moses..
What religion are you?

I like it when all those who fly the cross and have their heads up Yahweh's a hole, all thing that they are the only denomination with their heads up it.

It is a good thing that god has/is a huge a hole.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
The world is changing. So is the Christian evangelical church. There was a time— not that long ago—when the Bible was considered to be the Word of God by the majority of evangelical Christians. Now that we are well into the third millennium and the post-modern, post-Christian era, the term evangelical can mean almost anything. What has happened? Why is this happening and what is the future for mainstream Christianity?
http://www.understandthetimes.org/commentary/c54.shtml

Based on the Scriptures, and not feelings, I know it is the Spirit of God that opened my eyes to the lawlessness that Sunday churches are promoting.
When Jesus was threatened with stoning for working on the Sabbath, he said that the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath.

We can extrapolate from that that Jesus would say the same thing about religions and gods.

IOW, man should serve man before serving god and always put man above god as gods cannot be known.

Neither can their laws BTW so I am not sure, other than natural law, what laws you see god as giving us.

Care to show a few of these god laws you refer to?

I think you know that the laws in heaven have to be different than the laws on earth as we can die while in heaven, not that a supernatural heaven exists, cannot have death.

Regards
DL

The world is changing. So is the Christian evangelical church. There was a time— not that long ago—when the Bible was considered to be the Word of God by the majority of evangelical Christians. Now that we are well into the third millennium and the post-modern, post-Christian era, the term evangelical can mean almost anything. What has happened? Why is this happening and what is the future for mainstream Christianity?
http://www.understandthetimes.org/commentary/c54.shtml
If you go by your moral tenets, Christianity deserves to go extinct.

It should have stuck to it's plagiarized Chrestian roots instead of fouling itself with the literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A Tree and its Fruit

(Matthew 7:15-23; Matthew 12:33-37)

43For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 44For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes. 45A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

A Tree and its Fruit

(Matthew 7:15-23; Matthew 12:33-37)

43For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 44For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes. 45A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
Yes, the heart chakra which is green, resembles tree leaves when active and healthy, is the center of unselfish love, which when abundant flows directly into the throat chakra (blue) which is our center of communication. Weird, I thought this sort of knowledge was forbidden by your religion, yet there it is plain as day. ;)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yes, the heart chakra which is green, resembles tree leaves when active and healthy, is the center of unselfish love, which when abundant flows directly into the throat chakra (blue) which is our center of communication. Weird, I thought this sort of knowledge was forbidden by your religion, yet there it is plain as day. ;)
I suspect the Eastern interpretation is based on a true story, @Faker He-Man