Deception and Reality - epistemology

SkepticCat

Veteran
Having understood just how flawed human cognizance is and how badly we can be deceived - as the Luciferians have unfortunately done a very good job of showing us - the issue of epistemology reveals itself as a key field of study.

what-is-real.jpg

matrix baphomet.jpg

'Knowledge' is precisely what Luciferians pride themselves of - 'without superstition'.

albert_pike_satanist.jpg

Is there an epistemology expert present on these boards who can explain to me how anything can indeed be known for a fact in a Creation as complex as this universe? How can we guard ourselves against further deceptions?

Of course, the Holy Bible has some statements on this issue:

'Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.'
(John 16:13)

'For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.'
(Matthew 24:24)

'Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
(1 Corinthians 3:18)

-
-
-

A crucial issue. Thoughts?

(a reminder of the scale of the deception posted below)

apartmentscom_commercial_with_flat_earth_firmament_dome.png
man_on_the_moon_srsj_1.jpg

Attachments

SkepticCat

Veteran
100 views, no replies. Does anyone want to speak out as to why they choose not to post anything after reading the post? The issue appears perhaps more pertinent these days than was it ever.

chucktownguy

Hello:
My first time posting; I could not resist when I saw your post. I am an MA English/ Logic, and I know a good deal of epistemology and related fields. I am also someone who was in academia until I woke up. I am working now, but I do have many thoughts on the subject matter, and I will post a brief response, but I would like to post an extensive response this weekend.
In brief, however, I would start off by referencing that I believe in objective reality that, to a decently trained mind, can be effectively perceived with some, but minimal, bias. However, the problem when debating the larger subject of subjectivity v. objectivity, subjectivity can always win by resorting to "well, how do you know?" In essence, if I argue a brick is 10 inches long objectively, someone can invoke Hume's fork and argue "yes, but is that true? After all, are inches not a convention we agree upon? Thus, if we agree to make an inch twice as long, the brick would only be five inches long. Therefore, how can it be a 'Truth' that a brick is ten inches, when it could equally be five inches?"
Unfortunately, you cannot academically defeat this argument except through common sense; lamentably, common sense is dead.
However, other issues arise in my mind. One, people no longer trust inductive reasoning, which is what Vigilant does. The masses have beliefs instilled in them, and everything is therefore evaluated deductively, never challenging the base assumptions that the media instills in them. And when something challenges this, they are easily able to compartmentalize the unacceptable data and accept it for one moment, then file it away and resume their own train of thoughts. Thus the emphasis on emotional judgments calls.
Another interesting notion is subjectivity in society. Many often argue that perception is subjective in our society, but my experience (I'm now a high school teacher) is that people homogeneously interpret information. The fundamental divide between objective and subjective is which contains more meaning: the external object that stimulates senses (objective) or the mind's creation or influence on the external, if it even exists (subjective). So, even though the implication in our society is that subjectivity would lead to fractured, individual interpretations, the minds that I teach are such uniform copies is that they consistently interpret the same, subjective way; ironically, it is objectively uniform.
A final point is the worship of the quanta. This is the most involved, but I have a huge interest in physics as well. Even since Francis Bacon's Great Instauration project, we have become obsessed with pointillistic pieces of data as truth (at least the proles). Thus, the tree is not a tree, but a fractured composite of millions of points of data, and that, eventually, we will know Truth when we have quantified every aspect of infinitesimal data. Unity will arrive out of division until we arrive at the true Atom (indivisible buildingblock). Then, we will have transcendent knowledge - one not tied to the petty bias of the human mind
However, I find this push foolish. It has resulted in a populace that worships stats divorced from the reality of the world and unable to apply simple metrics to understand how something actually operates. in the hope to gather objective data by quantifying it, they miss the forest for the..... A tree is not explained by its atoms - it is explained by how it related to everything else - how its parts work together.
I know this is a brief, scattered piece, but these are brief sketches of some of my thoughts in the matter where the touch some beliefs in our society. I would be happy to expand if you have some questions, but I really have to get back to work!
Thanks

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
what's the deal with the nasa Picture? things look smaller? Isn't that a issue with projections that cartographers have been struggling for ages?

Vytas

Star
100 views, no replies. Does anyone want to speak out as to why they choose not to post anything after reading the post? The issue appears perhaps more pertinent these days than was it ever.
Im no expert on anything, i won't comment. But i have OT question. How is yours self-sustaining living going. Did you found likeminded people ? Did you tried ?

SkepticCat

Veteran
Thanks for the replies, you guys/gals.

The whole point of the NWO is deception. So, to really be able to combat and expose it, we need to develop expertise in discernment (or not, I suppose is an equally valid option - just resigning to the inevitable, but I myself am an inquisitive nature so I choose the former).

nospoon.jpg

What do we see in this familiar image? Is there in fact a spoon here, or is there no spoon? What is the physical universe? If reality is in fact made up of protons, electrons and quarks and the like, doesn't this imply the physical Creation is in fact void, illusory, 'maya'? The psychophysical problem of how consciousness relates to and affects physicality - and vice versa - has never been resolved, as far as I'm aware.

A tree is not explained by its atoms - it is explained by how it related to everything else - how its parts work together.
Right, and our very bodies are built out of the nourishment we intake from edibles derives from the earth itself, and which return to the earth as we shed it. This also appears to directly connect us both to the environment and to each other (the 'no man is an island' adage, revisited). This again points me in the direction of thought that we are living in an illusion, on so many levels.

I'm interested to hear any further elaboration on how absolute objective knowledge can be acquired, Chuck.

actual awareness is key... we humans have a strong tendency to operate upon bias/belief.

https://stepstoknowledge.com/

https://www.qhhtofficial.com/
This is evidently how the NWO builds its mind-prisons. Thanks much for the links!

what's the deal with the nasa Picture? things look smaller? Isn't that a issue with projections that cartographers have been struggling for ages?
I take the pictures posted - coupled with what other information is available on the occulted world as pertaining to the supposed space programmes to mean a very strong indicator we've never put a Man on the Moon but rather put a Freemason in a darkened Hollywood studio.

f5e67b5f590001b8756aee18db85e517--moon-landing-space-program.jpg

Im no expert on anything, i won't comment. But i have OT question. How is yours self-sustaining living going. Did you found likeminded people ? Did you tried ?
I've been working closely with an anti-NWO political party for some time now and made good friends and acquaintances. Many of them may be willing to pack up and start something new somewhere if things don't work out in the form of a seat in parliament. I'm quite let down by how few voices of strong dissent there are, however, and the lack of organization. I really don't want to live in NWO-land but it's been made rather difficult to exit for me. I will find a solution, however, and I will engage in an off-grid society one way or another before long, though, as well as continuing my efforts to expand my already significant network of resister contacts. As of right now, I've gone on with the effort to try to wake people up by handing out massive amounts of info flyers. Thanks for the interest!

chucktownguy

Hello:
Sorry for the delay - work and kids, etc. Briefly, there is no way to objectively obtain information 100%. The best illustration of the fundamental problem is the Brain in the Vat thought experiment. All our information about the world is obtained through our 5 senses and reconstructed by our brain. Thus, one can always attack the process. The extreme argument this can be used for is solipsism: my consciousness alone is the only thing that exists or can be known. Descartes' famous "I think; therefore, I am" is a starting point of arguing from this axiom/claim as a way of pushing rationalism over empiricism.
However, I cannot mire myself in this intellectual bog. I believe there is an outside world that exists, and I can, at least dimly, perceive it superficially. This is the starting point for my justification. The next would be to make observations. Of course we are all biased, and we are all indoctrinated by world (parents, religion, gub, media, etc.), but that doesn't mean our observations have to disprove or prove, or that our deductive principle is flawed. Rather, I try to keep an open mind, and I try to watch as much as possible in order to arrive at inductive arguments as much as possible.
For example, I have been married 7 years. My wife could have, objectively, either cheated on me or not. She is home during the day with our youngest, and has had more than ample opportunity. However, I believe I approximate reality when I say that I have never observed my wife, in the years I have known her, ever lie or deceive anyone else in my presence. That is empirical data. This is true; one of the reasons I married her was because of my perception of her integrity. Thus, I believe that, because she so consistently and genuinely shows honesty to everyone else, she is not deceiving me. I feel confident in asserting that; for me, I believe sincerely in this objective assertion.
As a counterpoint, observe the deductive process in the minds of the people at the Denver International Airport video with that creepy animatronic statue of a gargoyle. It is sickening. These people laugh and joke because, for years, they have been told these deductive, major claims: there is no secret cabal ruling the world, and conspiracy theories are all lies and products of tinfoil hat wearers. Thus, when they encounter the gargoyle, they laugh because the conclusion has been made for them. The simplest form of deductive logic is the syllogism, a three part logical form. Major Premise: all conspiracy theories are laughable. Minor Premise: this gargoyle is a conspiracy theory. Conclusion: this is laughable.
Obviously, the majority of people have had a few major premises drilled into their heads; these premises serve the people in power. I know I sound arrogant, but I don't claim to know the higher Truths, which knaves who mock this site claim to access. In reality, I like this site because Vigilant uses inductive reasoning - he states openly that he doesn't know exactly who runs the world or their deepest plans because it is esoteric, occult knowledge. He builds his argument out the observations of patterns in the world. And the patterns hint towards a conclusion.
Another aspect is what I call the death of Daedalus. Most people put no thought into how things are built, no more than the rat who pulls a lever and gets a pellet understands the mechanism. This, coupled with the Dunning- Kruger effect, means that, whereas when we spend time looking at a mural, and recognize the hours and years of labor that went into all the symbols, the majority of the populace only sees it as a brief piece of stimuli (a pellet). They cannot, because they don't build anything, recognize that someone labored to put all these symbols into the artwork. No more can the rat recognize the mechanism the lever operates than the majority can recognize that the DIA murals took years to paint, and that gargoyle took huge amounts of money to create and program, and those producers on 'reality tv' whisper the directions for everything that occurs (here I am referencing Vigilant's analysis of that TV show that taunts poor people with money). They do not appreciate that everything is built and constructed because they themselves are not doing the building; thus, they assume it happened sporadically, just as they perceive their own existence. Though I am no Marxist and do not agree with his agenda, Frederic Jameson's discussion of the tenets of Modernity is worthwhile when trying to qualify some of the behaviors on display in our world.
All these observations, for me, wrap into a consistent way of viewing life. I like to know how things are built, always have, and so I try to learn a bit about it. I also try to observe with my eyes and heart. Impressions usually contain great insight, but people bury it with this like political correctness and other brainwashings. I try to see if I observe abstract principles in the real world. I try to trust my own eyes. I also read a lot, even people I don't agree with, and I reflect on it. Above all, I try to think about how people are. I believe there is a global elite for one reason above all else: I look at my coworkers and myself. Do I not conspire with them to my advantage. Do I not hint to my students things in my own life that I laugh about privately, things they would never get? Do I not think my views on the world are correct, like everyone else? Why would you be an elite and not conspire with other elites to do the same? I think this is a fair way to approximate an objective view of the world; not one where you claim to know everything, but at least one where you can feel like you are not wildly adrift. And, as a minimum, trust my wife is not shagging the amazon delivery guy while I'm at work :)
Thanks

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
Thanks for the reply and apologies for the delayed response. Your post is appreciated - though frightening (see explanation below).

I have studied philosophy though not nearly as deeply as I should have liked. In these my various academic endeavors I have always ended up with the dissatisfactory sense that I never reached absolute certainty. This issue is key because the entire NWO is essentially built on this flawed understanding of reality we have. The Luciferians themselves will precisely also brag about how they know things, contrary to those who only believe.

I will stress again how important I perceive this issue to be. Unclear information about reality is perhaps the greatest cause of human suffering in this material realm. The Illuminati Satanists are essentially shaming us for being stupid and ignorant enough to have fallen for their scams. Mockery is in large part what their symbolism is about.

qs1.jpg

Lack of understanding is how they've been able to pull off what they did, shoving it right in our faces (even on the 1-dollar bill) and [most] people never being able to find them out throughout all of human history. Clearly, they know something we don't. And, knowledge is power (in this world, anyway).

83a404c4fa6588152771654df8bcb888.jpg

Now then, back to your post, chucktownguy. You're basically reiterating the point we can't really know anything - a point once again repeated by the Matrix movie (ie. 'The Matrix can't tell you who you are'). But, this is a frightening prospect because if nothing can indeed be known then this opens the door for solipsism, moral relativism and all the other satanic mind viruses. In a world without certain, objective knowledge there can be no moral values. Such a universe by necessity degenerates into the 'Do what thou wilt' attitude that is becoming frighteningly prevalent. This is where the Holy Bible comes in.

'For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:'
(Romans 1:20)

As a Christian, this absolutely essential paragraph presents an enormous difficulty to me. Most Christians believe in God, but this phrase says we can know Him to be God. For me personally, however, I must confess that I merely believe. I do not, at the conscious level of my psyche, know Jesus Christ to be God - I believe it to be true.

But, what then? This is where the Illuminati have one up on us, and this is where it gets so hard to combat the deep state... because without being able to demonstrate the certainty of the truth of the Bible, anyone can just come up with their own 'truth'.

The best I can do by way of logic is the argument that this reality we find ourselves in is so complex it is infinitely unlikely it came about by random chance - hence, there must be a [personal] Creator. And the best argument I can give for Christianity to be true (as opposed to any other religion) is that Christianity is the only religion where God reaches down to Man rather than Man reaching up to God. Salvation is a gift bestowed from above, not something that can be self-obtained... and, because a perfect God would seem to necessarily demand perfect behavior from His creation, but humans make mistakes, forgiveness is required. But, I don't see this reasoning satisfying the conditions of proof of God mentioned in Romans 1:20. I know I could present this argument to hundreds of people and they wouldn't all go 'you're right!' and instantly convert to Christianity. Something is missing!

So, this explains the mess we find the world in. Because we don't know who we are (again, at the conscious level, anyway) we open ourselves to all kinds of mistakes (sins). Many great thinkers have tried to prove the existence of God for hundreds of years but have fallen short... and now, we're running out of time.

the-matrix-pods.jpg

Now then, if you can help me prove the above brains-in-a-vat picture is not where we live, but that facts and traits of natural reality can be objectively and demonstrably known, you shall have done Humanity an inestimable service and dealt a great blow to the schemes of the Adversary.

Without-Excuse-720x380.jpg

Without excuse, people. The clock is ticking.

10376314_687859647980132_5703788956105529908_n.jpg

chucktownguy

Thanks for the reply. My favorite thinker in history is Samuel Johnson (a classically devout individual, even during the era of deism and cold rationalism). After hearing a lecture by Berkeley on solipsism, essentially arguing nothing exists except in the mind, Boswell and Johnson's other companions disagreed as they left the building, but they could not think of a way to disprove the subjective argument. Johnson suddenly walked towards a large stone, kicked it so his foot rebounded, and said "I refute it thus". Of course, a Berkeley-ite would say that this, too, is a creation of the mind. But, I think it comes down being reasonable.
To your larger concerns, about the desire to liberate our minds, the Bible is, in my view, quite clear that things will get worse. Here, I paraphrase a couple key statements: the whole world is being misled by the wicked one; this system of things is run by Satan. It isn't until the restoration of New Jerusalem that there is hope. In the meantime, woe to the pregnant woman. To me, this all relates back to the fundamental challenge in the Garden of Eden: is man qualified to make his own decisions, or does God's laws reign supreme? We are witnessing the answer of that challenge as things get worse and worse. And, as a teacher for over a decade, I am telling you: it is getting worse fast. The dopamine riddled brains of a generation raised on technology are terrible. All one can do is try to protect their loved ones as much as possible. Any more would, in my mind, run counter to the arc of the Bible.
It is tough some times. I struggle with belief frequently, too. Maybe I am deceived. But, I think there is a stone there, and, to me, it has to come down to being reasonable. To the Romans' quote, I think you have to reason inductively. If all the scientists of the world have worked to create life from non life, but never even gotten close, how could it happen by accident? And I do believe they have tried non-stop for centuries. Why have we never heard about it? Because it has been an abject failure. DNA - my goodness - how complex that is? There has to be a time when one steps back and, just as Mr. Rogers does, marvel. It's in those moments that I find my faith generally restored. It is tough, when all you hear is the attack on religion.
However, there are ways to counter this. One, I have a great interest in chemistry and physics. First, we understand nothing. Concepts like quarks, fermions, dark matter/energy, and all sorts of other things are speculation to help explain things we can perceive but have no way of explaining. Not saying they don't exist, but, as they are used to create theory on top of theory, the base does not hold. They are placeholders to help prove our unproven assumptions. Essentially, we use begging the question logic to prove unproven things. Scientific knowledge is supposedly scaffolded or agglomerated (read Bacon's New Organon to see the father of science), but if the base is faulty, the structure does not hold. Furthermore, evolutionary evidence is absolutely insane rubbish. Maybe evolution did happen (for the record - I think the Earth is millions of years old; the 'days' of creation are not literal days but segments of time.) You see headlines that proclaim: "new hominid species found, may be missing link." Then, you actually read the scientific paper itself - they find a fraction of a jaw bone and a quarter of a femur. Not quite so convincing anymore. Furthermore, one has to remove from the Bible the taint and misreading that have been laid upon it by centuries of abuse and misrepresentations by the Church itself. After all, isn't that one of the greatest tools in deception against God - making all these evil works being attributed to Him? There are times, like a Romantic poet, where you have to step back and drink it all in and say that strict materialism just doesn't satisfy the requirement. There is something there.
I dunno man, sometimes it's hard, but it is even harder I think to have nothing.
Kick the rock - assume it's there; otherwise, what's the point of anything?
Thanks

Renegade

Veteran
Abel Clarin de la Rive
In the April, 1897 issue of the magazine, Freemasonry Unmasked, Clarin de la Rive wrote an article about Léo Taxil, after Taxil revealed his anti-Masonic writings to be a hoax, which became known as the Taxil hoax, on April 19, 1897. A. C. de la Rive recanted much of what he wrote about Freemasonry, since he used the writings and correspondence of Taxil as his source for the 'official documents of the sect', especially in his book, Woman and child in Universal Freemasonry.

Deception and Reality.....

The Taxil Hoax

I can tell you that every individual cell in your body vibrates and rings like a tiny bell when you are present with knowledge. However, just telling you this will mean nothing or seem insane until you unlearn how to NOT sense it for yourself. Are you able to sense when it’s happening, or are you still oblivious to it? We were brought up under a control system that uses a variety of methods which attempt to completely sever this important mind/body connection, so the majority are still under this particular hypnotic spell