Debbie Harry

TC1968

Established
I remember watching the movie Tales From The Darkside and the wrap around story was Debbie Harry playing a witch who was keeping a little boy in a cage in her kitchen so she can cook him and feed him to her coven later. Thankfully there was a happy ending, the kid managed to push her into the oven instead.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
It's hard to tell how deep it all goes but it's clear from this photo they are good friends.
View attachment 24696

https://www.nypl.org/blog/2016/10/30/podcast-136-marina-abramovic-and-debbie-harry-doubt-and-diaries
Ugh. Well I don't know what to say or think about all of that. The people I know associated with her aren't into that shit but I never met her, and this has certainly tainted Blondie for me now. And her and her buddy can stay behind their own God damned 4 walls and away from mine.

Stephania

Star
I remember watching the movie Tales From The Darkside and the wrap around story was Debbie Harry playing a witch who was keeping a little boy in a cage in her kitchen so she can cook him and feed him to her coven later. Thankfully there was a happy ending, the kid managed to push her into the oven instead.
Wow. Lol. I never did a thorough research on her before, I guess I should have.

Stephania

Star
And then there is her before Lachman put the band together with her and Stein... never knew this either. She is a can of worms lolhttps___pbs.twimg.com_media_D5tjiuKXsAEJd0W.jpg

Stephania

Star
I love Blondie as well, if I stopped listening to music because the musicians believed in things I disapproved of, my music collection would be very small indeed.
Unfortunately, I have had to do a LOT of weeding throughout the years. Sucks to find out most of the artists you grew up on are into satanism and the occult, but there are other artists that are not. I choose to listen to those instead. Because.. there are spells and demons associated with the works of the ones on the dark side. I can't listen to any of it any more. It makes me feel like I've been bit by a poisonous snake and dizzy. True is false, evil is good, good is evil, no is yes, dark is light, etc etc. And they have affected the culture in a way that is like the plague. But I have to admit, Blondie flew under my radar until now. I suppose, looking back, I should have paused to question why she released a solo album called "Neccessary Evil" back in 2006/7.. but at the time I was being brutally attacked and by the time I got over it, I forgot about it. Until now.

As far as the more current artists, there is even a dividing line there. Some go one way, some the other. It's like watching dominoes.

TC1968

Established
Unfortunately, I have had to do a LOT of weeding throughout the years. Sucks to find out most of the artists you grew up on are into satanism and the occult, but there are other artists that are not. I choose to listen to those instead. Because.. there are spells and demons associated with the works of the ones on the dark side. I can't listen to any of it any more. It makes me feel like I've been bit by a poisonous snake and dizzy. True is false, evil is good, good is evil, no is yes, dark is light, etc etc. And they have affected the culture in a way that is like the plague. But I have to admit, Blondie flew under my radar until now. I suppose, looking back, I should have paused to question why she released a solo album called "Neccessary Evil" back in 2006/7.. but at the time I was being brutally attacked and by the time I got over it, I forgot about it. Until now.

As far as the more current artists, there is even a dividing line there. Some go one way, some the other. It's like watching dominoes.

There are bands that do make me wince at times, like DIO (that includes any band RJD was in), Danzig, Tool, and Iron Maiden.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Debbie Harry & Kermit The Frog - Rainbow Connection

Why are there so many songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side
Rainbows are visions
But only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide

So we've been told
And some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong, wait and see
Some day we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
And look what it's done so far

What's so amazing
That keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see
Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

All of us under its spell, we know that it's probably magic

Have you been half asleep?
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name
Is this the sweet sound
That called the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same

I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm supposed to be
Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

La da da di da da dum da duh da da dum di da ohhh

The Hidden Dangers
of the Rainbow
The New Age Movement and
Our Coming Age of Barbarism

By Constance E. Cumbey

THE RAINBOW

Although the rainbow seems to be only a
colored arc of light refracted through rain-
drops, to both Christians and New Agers it has
a deep meaning.

According to the Bible, the rainbow is sym-
bolic of God's everlasting covenant that he
would never again destroy the earth by a
flood.

However, the New Age Movement uses
rainbows to signify their building of the Rain-
bow Bridge (antahkarana)
between man and
Lucifer who, they say, is the over-soul.

New Agers place small rainbow decals on
their automobiles and book stores as a signal
to others in the Movement. Some people, of
course, use the rainbow as a decoration,
unaware of the growing popular acceptance of
its occult meaning and the hidden dangers.

"It is the contention of this writer that for the
first time in history there is a viable movement
— the New Age Movement — that truly meets
all the scriptural requirements for the antichrist
and the political movement that will bring him
on the world scene.

"It is further the position of the writer that
this most likely is the great apostasy or 'falling
away' spoken of by the Apostle Paul and that
the antichrist's appearance could be a very real
event in our immediate future. "

Last edited: