"death Wish" Movie

polymoog

Superstar

im not exactly sure why, but the left and the SJWs are upset about this film. i am also a bit surprised that the studios would make a film that shows guns in a positive light.

am i reading these signs wrong?

lastly, at 1:48 the title appears in a somewhat subliminal way. ive paused it a few times after changing the speed to .25. . it says DEATH IS, DEATH WIS, what looks like OATH, and a few others.

"if you see something, say something."

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established

im not exactly sure why, but the left and the SJWs are upset about this film. i am also a bit surprised that the studios would make a film that shows guns in a positive light.

am i reading these signs wrong?

lastly, at 1:48 the title appears in a somewhat subliminal way. ive paused it a few times after changing the speed to .25. . it says DEATH IS, DEATH WIS, what looks like OATH, and a few others.

"if you see something, say something."
Didn't get much from the trailer myself.
FWIW, here is a bio on Eli:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0744834/bio

Some quotes:
- His father Sheldon Roth is a world renowned psychiatrist/psychoanalyst and a professor at the Harvard University medical school
- [on Cabin Fever 2], A high school prom faces a deadly threat: a flesh-eating virus that spreads via a popular brand of bottled water.
- He loves photographing through mirrors. In "Cabin Fever" Marcy examines herself, in "Hostel" the girls at the Hostel are first shown in reflection and Kana kills herself after seeing her reflection, and in "Hostel Part 2" there are several sequences of girls posing in triptych mirrors.
- He is a huge fan of Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen. While filming Cabin Fever (2002), Roth played the Olsen Twins's film Holiday in the Sun (2001) on a continuous loop in a screening room, to give the cast and crew "artistic inspiration.".
- He is an expert on the relatively unknown scientist Nikola Tesla. Roth owns copies of every known letter Tesla ever wrote, including rare letters to Tesla's family and to financiers when his projects fell apart. Roth shares similar obsessive compulsive disorders that Tesla had, and has said he feels a strange connection to the forgotten scientist.

polymoog

Superstar
is this a remake of the charles bronson film?
i think so. from the look of the trailer, it seems to follow the story.

looks like elisabeth shue is killed in the beginning, so at least the audience doesnt have to see her for most of the movie.
willis is way too old.