Death, the State of the Dead, and Resurrection according to the Bible.

Michi

Established
"Let us pray in this hour that nothing can divide us, and that God will help us against the Devil! Almighty Lord, bless our fight!" -- Adolph Hitler to the SA in 1930.
If you’re so brave and tough why aren‘t you defecating asinine poo quotes in Islamic threads? You‘re afraid they’ll behead you because the media taught you to fear them. How basic.

Alanantic

Veteran
If you’re so brave and tough why aren‘t you defecating asinine poo quotes in Islamic threads? You‘re afraid they’ll behead you because the media taught you to fear them. How basic.
I think you missed my point. Anyone can quote scripture; even Satan himself, as they say. Heck, collecting quotes is my hobby.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” -- Marcus Aurelius

Alanantic

Veteran
I might add, I admit I fear more from the terrorist types than, say, Christians. The worst we get is offers to give us baths to wash away all our dirty little sins. I am occasionally haunted by a few, hopefully minor, misdeeds. A good bath, and Mr. Bubble doesn't sound so bad! :)

Bubbajay

Veteran
The first death is our physical death, which 99.9% will see (except those believers who are alive at the return of Christ). The biblical second death is the lake of fire, which is eternal.