Dear V.C

Lisa

Superstar
Just throw us a bone in the form of how we can truly be a ‘vigilant citizen’ and help make a difference.
Do you think you can make a difference? And what kind of difference would you want to make?

imsickofyoshi

Established
He shouldn't have to risk getting doxxed or in danger to satisfy the 12 people on this site.. as for why they haven't taken his site down beats me. Only guess is he never goes too deep. Only talk about celebs.

Lisa

Superstar
I always wonder if he’s happy with his forum..with we who come here and with the things we talk about it. I guess he could always close it down if he wasn’t?

Lisa

Superstar
It's been closed down before, hasn't it?
A few times...I came in after one of the times and then I was here when he closed it down without warning..before this current one. Well...maybe that is my answer?

It's been closed down before, hasn't it?
More than once. At one time, the board was actually more visited than the website, and supposedly was being shut down since he got into copyright issues from people sharing copyrighted material... The moderators managed to e-mail a lot of active posters and set out their own forum...

But really, it killed the forums diversity in my opinion. There used to be a lot of people from all sorts of demographics and it made discussions more lively.

FlixKandish

Rookie
I miss the heyday of the forums, back when Chain and I would argue for hours, Dac and the Muslims would go at it, and we had a TinyChat clique. Too bad that incarnation got nuked with the Henrik saga.

As to why VC doesnt doxx himself, he doesn't really need to. He's just stating the obvious. The symbolism is there for anyone who has eyes.

They had moderators? They don’t now, do they?
Not to my knowledge. And it was required, since it used to be very very lively - and sometimes things got very very heated. I was one for a short while, until some poster basically tracked my name down on a forum I was part of to discuss extreme metal music... Was a little weirded out by that, that someone totally didn't like what I posted so they tracked me down on other forums.

I miss the heyday of the forums, back when Chain and I would argue for hours, Dac and the Muslims would go at it, and we had a TinyChat clique. Too bad that incarnation got nuked with the Henrik saga.

As to why VC doesnt doxx himself, he doesn't eally need to. He's just stating the obvious. The symbolism is there for anyone who has eyes.
Remember that thread that someone made about black metal, and how totally evil and dangerous that an obscure form of music was... And it ended up with you, me, and someone else turning it into a recommendations thread?

FlixKandish

Rookie
They had moderators? They don’t now, do they?
It was A LOT busier back in the day and we had more trolls so having moderators was necessary.
Not to my knowledge. And it was required, since it used to be very very lively - and sometimes things got very very heated. I was one for a short while, until some poster basically tracked my name down on a forum I was part of to discuss extreme metal music... Was a little weirded out by that, that someone totally didn't like what I posted so they tracked me down on other forums.

Remember that thread that someone made about black metal, and how totally evil and dangerous that an obscure form of music was... And it ended up with you, me, and someone else turning it into a recommendations thread?
LMFAOOOO good times my friend!! I totally forgot about that!

Thunderian

Superstar
I think the lack of moderators here is why this board is so slow. A lot of people get scared off.

Sen

Established
I have been following your posts for some significant years now, so by saying this I hope you read and understand what I'm about to say and ask. I will also post this in the forum so maybe this can be a (hopefully very respectful) discussion on its own. This is in no way an attack but a genuine post with questions and doubts.

I can't help but wonder if you are actually on their side or ours. With all the 'truth speakers' out there, you have been almost untouched by 'them' or the media. Despite you being so very very informative towards the masses. Your website is well known and basically one of the few with so many articles exposing them.

All of your posts -and I mean I have read absolutely everything- gives a sense of feeling of despair and powerlessness sometimes. Its true that because of this website that I have been informed about what is happening in the media world and I'm very grateful for that. But sometimes you make me doubt you very much so.

Here's why: You keep using the same words over and over again, people say these are buzzwords right? And I have learned a long while ago that this is how the media keeps controlling and manipulating the masses. But you keep using words like 'elite' and 'powerful' and you make us believe that they are untouched and we can never do something about it than look through the sidelines and nothing more. I am certain that a lot of people who are following you feel that they can't stand up to this evil. Because if they do, according to them and your posts we will get immediately killed or stripped away from everything etc etc. Am I wrong?

So, why do you keep calling them such huge names like elite over and over again? Why do you keep calling Beyonce and Jay-Z a power couple for example? I'm not getting fooled because you wrapped them in quotation marks. You even call the ball Vogue had organized, extravagant, like its a positive thing, is this truly sarcasm I wonder. Its these certain words and sentences that keep getting my attention that I honestly feel doubtful about how you are using this truth towards us. And why? Because I expect from at least you to know how to choose your words, because we both know that you definitely know the actual power of words don't you?

Your first sentence in your About page is that signs and symbols rule the world. You know they rule so what are you doing about this instead of telling us over and over again how we are 'ruled' by them.
You have been studying politics, you have been a producer for 'well known artists'. Have you also been an insider as well? Because it almost seem like it, how did you get out then?

You have been diving into the deepest of the esoteric world. What was your reason for this in the first place? Because you tell us that the reason is that you noticed how the people are being manipulated. How did you come up with the fact that it was the occult way how they are doing it? We both know there is much much more to it. Why do you use quotation marks that you are Christian if you say that these religions are dogmatic? Aren't occult religions the same as well? I could be wrong though. Is it perhaps that you want to 'relate' to all the many religious people here?
How are you protecting people from all this gore evil and violence while you are actually shoving it in our face all the time as well. There's a difference between knowledge and a cover up to think that we are getting helped with this information.

I have been finding myself scrolling mindlessly through your articles lately, because its always the same subject, the same thing. Rarely like today do we get very informative posts about sinister sites or the new agenda they are pushing. You have done such a great job that a lot of us can already spot those symbols and signs. But yes, we know there's an agenda right now about transgenderism etc. However, we already know, why do we yet still keep getting these articles pushed in our faces? Your website has a database, everyone who is not yet informed will be informed when they go through your archive posts. So why do your actual targets, the people who keep coming back and follow you, keep getting the same information every time?

Why aren't you also actively engaging with us and our discussions? I just genuinely want to know why.

Here's another example:
Kobe was one of those athletes that transcended the boundaries of their sport to become pop culture icons.
Why is he transcended like its a godly and utterly high thing to achieve. Why do you speak highly of these people while mocking or showing us how evil they and it actually are/is.

I just can't help that you seem to play the role of some jester. And I wish to know if I am correct or wrong. Which of course if I am correct, I will never know of course. And that this is also some elaborate plan to initiate the people who are laid out for this.

Taken from wikipedia:

The fool in literature
In literature, the jester is symbolic of common sense and of honesty, notably in King Lear, where the court jester is a character used for insight and advice on the part of the monarch, taking advantage of his license to mock and speak freely to dispense frank observations and highlight the folly of his monarch. This presents a clashing irony as a greater man could dispense the same advice and find himself being detained in the dungeons or even executed. Only as the lowliest member of the court can the jester be the monarch's most useful adviser.

All of these years I have been following you and you keep telling the people how everyone keeps dying mysteriously because they want to stand up to them or just want to live their own life and they won't let them. In other words utter helplessness. You finish a lot of your posts with questions for us to ask ourselves, but you also give the answer straight after. So are we truly thinking for ourselves or are you actually a manipulator?

The Symbolic pics of the month posts seem more celebratory than informative through my eyes. Because all I know is that the more we spend our attention towards something over and over again, we eventually will never stand above it. Seeing some of the celebrities who we used to like or follow, we feel a sense of betrayal. But isn't this what they already intended? For us to feel hopeless, powerless betrayed etc etc? Isn't this how they keep controlling everyone? Because we all know how immensely hard it is to feel actual unconditional love towards one another. Its getting more harder since we can't even treat our families and loved ones this way anymore let alone people we do not know. Its been a divide and conquer mostly, seeing how much people disagree on this website, call each other names and whatsoever because we don't understand each other. It almost seems like there's also chaos right here. I don't get a sense of unity after all these years of following you and your posts. So something is definitely going on here and I don't know if it's you or just the people in general who come here.

Why are there so many religious discussions on here as well if this is not the intention anyway? Why are you so silent besides your posts?

Either way, I hope you know again this is not an attack, but someone who is starting to put some question marks behind literally everything (that is your ultimate goal right?) So how do you feel that my questions marks are directed to you right now?
I have felt the same way so I joined the forum. This site gives me somewhat similar vibe of armageddonconspiracy.co.uk yet these are two different thing. The most important thing we should remember is our "free will". If you keep coming back which means your free will agree with your action. Nobody could shove it on our face unless we let them do it consciously or unconsciously. That's why one needed to be awake not asleep. This could be a inside job or not. Either way they get to see how many have awakened. Doesn't matter what information you get, don't let your free will be played and be focused on positive oriented, not negative.

A.J.

Star
One thing I noticed is that VC seems to be against the LGBT’s queering and gender bending agenda. Wonder how social libs feel about that. He’s obviously a Christian.

FlixKandish

Rookie
One thing I noticed is that VC seems to be against the LGBT’s queering and gender bending agenda. Wonder how social libs feel about that. He’s obviously a Christian.
He used to describe himself as an "esoteric Christian", and users gave him a lot of flack over it so not sure if he still publicly identifies as such.

A.J.

Star
He used to describe himself as an "esoteric Christian", and users gave him a lot of flack over it so not sure if he still publicly identifies as such.
Yeah, that’s a contradiction and I think would add fuel to the concerns expressed by the OP. Any esoteric identification would lead one to believe he’s on board/a proponent of secret symbolism to some extent. Now I have to research what esoteric Christian could imply but that may be a cue I should jump ship. This place becomes habit forming.

Last edited:

FlixKandish

Rookie
Yeah, that’s a contradiction and I think would add fuel to the concerns expressed by the OP. Any esoteric identification would lead one to believe he’s on board/a proponent of secret symbolism to some extent. Now I have to research what esoteric Christian could imply but that may be a cue I should jump ship. This place becomes habit forming.
It's not a big deal. His private life doesnt negate the communication hub this board provides.
And yes this place can be habit forming indeed! Luckily for me it ain't what it used to be xD