Dead comet with skull face to hurtle by Earth on Halloween

I'm sure it means nothing.

Dead comet with skull face to hurtle by Earth on Halloween
A massive space rock that will shave by Earth on Halloween looks like a dead comet with a skull face, NASA says (AFP Photo/)​
Miami (AFP) - A massive space rock that will shave by Earth on Halloween looks like a dead comet with a skull face, NASA said after gaining a closer look at the spooky space object.​
Astronomers initially thought the object was an asteroid when they spotted it in early October, and named it Asteroid 2015 TB145.​
But using the US space agency's Infrared Telescope Facility (IRTF) on Mauna Kea, Hawaii, experts "have determined that the celestial object is more than likely a dead comet that has shed its volatiles after numerous passes around the sun," NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory said in a statement late Friday.​
Scientists have also spotted an eerie skull-like resemblance on the face of the rock, based on radar data from the National Science Foundation's 305-meter (1,000-foot) Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico.​
"In the Arecibo images it appears to have donned a skull costume for its Halloween flyby," said Kelly Fast, IRTF program scientist at NASA and acting program manager for the US space agency's Near-Earth Object Observations Program.​
The space rock has already grabbed attention with its unusually high speed and big size, about as large as a football stadium at 2,000 feet (600 meters) in diameter.​
There is no danger of it hitting Earth, however.​
When it zips by Saturday at 1 pm (1700 GMT), it will do so at a distance of 302,000 miles (486,000 kilometers).​
That's about 1.3 times the distance between the Earth and the Moon.​

The idea of events in the heavens having significance used to send my scientific side into tilt. Star light, distance etc. Recently I have come across some information that has made me start looking at the stars again...