David Wilcock predictions

Vixy

Star

3 days of darkness with no phone or internet, worldwide arrests. People in Schwitzerland going down, the states, MASSIVE arrests coming, the truth all out on the TV for people to see with NO room for doubts.

This is amazing stuff, I just cant help but thinking it sounds too good to be true.

Sen

Established
He was actually referring to briefings he got and Qanon. Hopefully, arrest are going to happen. Fingers crossed!

Johnny5

Veteran
@Vixy do you mean that these arrests will be televised? Sorry but I don't have enough time to watch the 5 hour video.

Hooligan69

Established
I could do without three days of darkness. Too much food in my fridge and freezer.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Seriously Vixy??

This guy gives a shout out to Lady Gaga with twin triples sixes (1:38:00)and we are suppose to buy his crap.

ddwq.jpg

Vixy

Star
Actually yeah.. There was something not right. The wife using meditation and that he says alot but nothing new really comes up. It's like he's stalling. Do like his colourful jackets tho.

Vixy

Star
@Vixy do you mean that these arrests will be televised? Sorry but I don't have enough time to watch the 5 hour video.
No I mean 3 days of darkness will be when they shut off internet and our tv-stations and only one station will work showing a message of whats been happening all over the world the past centuries with evidence that cant be denied even by those who really doesnt wanna believe.

The arrests are said to have been carried out by now and some say thats why we're grounded and not bc of some virus. They wanted to do it without anyone seeing bc some of them will get deals made for their crimes as long as they spill the beans on the rest of them.

Helioform

Star
This guy thinks he is the "reincarnation of Edgard Cayce" and has been predicting things for over 2 decades, none of which has ever occurred. He's full of shit.

Vixy

Star
This guy thinks he is the "reincarnation of Edgard Cayce" and has been predicting things for over 2 decades, none of which has ever occurred. He's full of shit.
Really? I didnt know, he's new to me. Why so many prescribers tho?

polymoog

Superstar
David Wilcock tells Mike Adams the global cabal will be taken down BEFORE the mid-term elections

fun starts at about the 46 minute point. dude looks worse than i do! hahaha!

david has been quiet for awhile-- apparently his wife finally woke up to the fact that there are no blue chicken aliens and divorced him. david has had his eyes on corey goode, anyway.

so whats he talking about now? the usual garbage-- the alliance is going to help us, he now has telekinetic powers (he should use them to repair his weird balding pattern), hes telepathically talking with arcangel michael on a regular basis... theres new spaceships developed... everything will be fine.... theres an antidote for the vax... sure there is, david.

dont forget this is the same guy that hysterically cried on the phone to kerry cassidy years ago when he thought someone was going to kill him; the same guy that said obama was great and will disclose everything.... the same guy who believed in sandy hoax... the same guy throwing defamation suits at people along with corey goode (corey threw one at clif high not too long ago)... at 1:10:00 or so he starts talking about how bad wheat is for people-- thats the ONLY thing we can agree upon.

best comment on bitchute: "mike adams shouldve done a separate interview with his forehead." hahahaha! oh, thats gold.