David Seaman

I know a lot of you hate him. I'm not too familiar with him. But, this is strange to me because most "conspiracy theorists" would consider that hand gesture a 666, no?what do you think:
Kimberly Guilfoyle poses for a photo with Pizzagate conspiracy theorist while he flashes a 'white power sign' at Trump Hotel
  • Kimberly Guilfoyle posed for a photo with David Seaman at the Trump International Hotel in Washington DC on Wednesday
  • Photo was snapped by Seaman while he was making a gesture that can mean either 'A-OK' or signify white power
  • He claims it was meant to be A-OK,' and both he and Guilfoyle were adamant about the fact that they had never met before this photo
  • After snapping the photo at the Trump Hotel, Guilfoyle and boyfriend Donald Trump Jr headed to the annual White House barbecue
By CHRIS SPARGO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 17:44 EDT, 5 July 2018 | UPDATED: 01:20 EDT, 6 July 2018
1531540271156.png

I kind of think that hand sign is a just a troll. It's one of Trump's mannerism that certain people started to copy, knowing that it would provoke a reaction in other people.

i hate david seaman. he attacked other legit YT investigators and i havent forgiven him. FWIW, he thinks the whole Qanon is bunk (go see the SGT report on this for more details).

one hand gesture is not enough-- lets be clear on this: we need to see a pattern before we can label him an illuminist.