David Seaman, and now this lady

Devine

Star
I know a lot of you hate him. I'm not too familiar with him. But, this is strange to me because most "conspiracy theorists" would consider that hand gesture a 666, no?what do you think:
Kimberly Guilfoyle poses for a photo with Pizzagate conspiracy theorist while he flashes a 'white power sign' at Trump Hotel
  • Kimberly Guilfoyle posed for a photo with David Seaman at the Trump International Hotel in Washington DC on Wednesday
  • Photo was snapped by Seaman while he was making a gesture that can mean either 'A-OK' or signify white power
  • He claims it was meant to be A-OK,' and both he and Guilfoyle were adamant about the fact that they had never met before this photo
  • After snapping the photo at the Trump Hotel, Guilfoyle and boyfriend Donald Trump Jr headed to the annual White House barbecue
By CHRIS SPARGO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 17:44 EDT, 5 July 2018 | UPDATED: 01:20 EDT, 6 July 2018
1531540271156.png

polymoog

Superstar
i hate david seaman. he attacked other legit YT investigators and i havent forgiven him. FWIW, he thinks the whole Qanon is bunk (go see the SGT report on this for more details).

one hand gesture is not enough-- lets be clear on this: we need to see a pattern before we can label him an illuminist.

Devine

Star
I kind of think that hand sign is a just a troll. It's one of Trump's mannerism that certain people started to copy, knowing that it would provoke a reaction in other people.
but, this guy of All people should know that most of the conspiracy community would take that to mean the 666

but, this guy of All people should know that most of the conspiracy community would take that to mean the 666
To be fair, the "A-OK" handsign being 666 is something new in conspiracy theory culture, isn't commonly spread, and not taken all that seriously.

FWIW, he thinks the whole Qanon is bunk (go see the SGT report on this for more details).
I'm curious as to why you think Qanon isn't bunk, personally. It's Nostradamus levels cryptic, originated on 4chan (a website known for trolling and pranks), specfically on /pol/ (a board the rest of the site considers a contamination board for its open racism, filled only with legitmate neo-nazis, people pretending to be neo-nazis, and people shitposting to piss the former group off).

Devine

Star
To be fair, the "A-OK" handsign being 666 is something new in conspiracy theory culture, isn't commonly spread, and not taken all that seriously.

I'm curious as to why you think Qanon isn't bunk, personally. It's Nostradamus levels cryptic, originated on 4chan (a website known for trolling and pranks), specfically on /pol/ (a board the rest of the site considers a contamination board for its open racism, filled only with legitmate neo-nazis, people pretending to be neo-nazis, and people shitposting to piss the former group off).
I Love Q!!! the reason to believe in him is, cause, it's fun!!! and don't believe the rumors ive seen no racism on there. the MSM loves to throw that shit around lol

Q itself is't racist. It's just the board that it appeared on is basically Stormfront with memes and if there was any truth to it, I think that Q wouldn't have posted on forum known for it's edgy take on white nationalism, since if you really cared about it being taken seriously you wouldn't put your "leaks" there. Even on 4chan, there's other boards - /x/, or even /b/. It's origins make it inherently suspect, especially if you have a knowledge 4chan.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I just recall this guy mainly asking for money to further his "research" into PG and then asking for even more because that research yielded results which required him to employ security teams lol Of course he never presented any of the earth-shaking developments he had discovered, but he did manage to "report" findings which were found by other people whom were actually researching. At one point iirc he went full-on Alex Jones and was requesting donations in gold.......

Devine

Star
'We weren't even familiar with the hateful symbol': US Attorney John Bash defends his Mexican-Jewish wife after liberals accuse her of flashing the white power signal at Kavanaugh's hearing
  • US attorney John Bash laid the hammer down on liberals Tuesday after they accused his wife of making an alt-right hand gesture
  • Mexican-Jewish Zina Bash was accused of signaling it during Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's hearing
  • Her husband slammed the claims and said he nor his wife knew the meaning
  • Zina was born in Mexico and her grandparents were survivors of the Holocaust
  • Trump's former associate counsel also called the claims 'idiotic and sickening'
  • He said his family does not take part in hate groups that 'terrorize and demean'
  • John's wife, a former law clerk for Kavanaugh, has not remarked on the matter
By JESSA SCHROEDER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

1537301474946.png
there's a video too i guess she sat there like that for awhile whaddya think??

polymoog

Superstar
'We weren't even familiar with the hateful symbol': US Attorney John Bash defends his Mexican-Jewish wife after liberals accuse her of flashing the white power signal at Kavanaugh's hearing
  • US attorney John Bash laid the hammer down on liberals Tuesday after they accused his wife of making an alt-right hand gesture
  • Mexican-Jewish Zina Bash was accused of signaling it during Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's hearing
  • Trump's former associate counsel also called the claims 'idiotic and sickening'
  • He said his family does not take part in hate groups that 'terrorize and demean'

View attachment 15646
from what i understand, the symbol was concocted from 4chan. its all fabricated, and the media took it and ran with it, believing it was a white supremacy symbol. the same thing happened with the trump "piss tapes" (excuse the language). it was a joke on 4chan by trumpists which the media also picked up and believed as true.
the real meaning of the symbol is three 6's-- thats a satanic symbol when used in the right context deliberately.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

View attachment 15646
I think that gangs often use hand signs and symbology, White-identity gangs are no different. However, between that, the Masonic and Illuminati "hand signs" and etc. there is virtually noway for a person to stand, sit or cross/fold their arms/legs/hands etc. where at some point in time, someone could pop up in a picture with a stance or gesture similar to a gang sign. This woman is a Mexican, Jewish citizen.... its highly doubtful shes back there throwing up signs for The Brand or whoever and her husbands clear and unequivocal denunciation of said groups earns them the benefit of the doubt imo.