David Rockefeller dies at 101...or not

Well, aren't muslims going to kill Jews and people of the book if they don't convert? That and every muslim country hates Israel and the Jews there with Iran stating they would like to wipe them off the face of the earth.

I don't think islam is pro-Jewish at all.

My thinking is that God's chosen people are again at the center of a jealousy that has them God's chosen and the muslims not.... Issac is the child of promise and Ishmael is the one sent away. And, yes I remember you say your pakistani. But its still they are God's chosen people. Though if you accept God's Son, Jesus as your savior, you will be grafted into that promise :)

Right...muslims never persecuted or killed any Jews ever?

mind boggling stupidity, as it illustrates you didn't read what i wrote with countless evidences from the bible.

yes we hate mystery babylon
so does God LOL.

You probably shouldn't use a different book to try to figure out the Bible with...
the hadith in question is one that's been the topic of discussion in the other thread so i naturally am defending that hadith through the countless proofs in the bible which that hadith points to.

jeremiah 2, 3
zechariah 5
habakkuk 2, 3
these are stand out examples but im sure i could find even more
there are countless examples in the bible where God refers to judea as 'adulteress, whore, prostitute'
God also refers to israel with the same terms

babylon was a nation
israel and judea were nations

the catholic church is not a nation.
you have not done your research thoroughly.

Lisa

Superstar
the hadith in question is one that's been the topic of discussion in the other thread so i naturally am defending that hadith through the countless proofs in the bible which that hadith points to.

jeremiah 2, 3
zechariah 5
habakkuk 2, 3
these are stand out examples but im sure i could find even more
there are countless examples in the bible where God refers to judea as 'adulteress, whore, prostitute'
God also refers to israel with the same terms

babylon was a nation
israel and judea were nations

the catholic church is not a nation.
you have not done your research thoroughly.
We'll yes, God does refer to the Jews as all of that, they were more unfaithful than not, but God made a covenant to be their God and He keeps His vows.

It's a mystery, Babylon....

We'll yes, God does refer to the Jews as all of that, they were more unfaithful than not, but God made a covenant to be their God and He keeps His vows.

It's a mystery, Babylon....
yes God made a covenant with them but they're also going to follow the anti-christ so where's the covenent there?
look what it says in Zech 11 concerning the worthless shepherd.
there is something coming that's HUGE but and the clues are all over the bible.