David Rockefeller dead

Vixy

Star
Why is noone talking about this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4331804/Billionaire-philanthropist-David-Rockefeller-dies-age-101.html

David Rockefeller dead at 101: World's oldest billionaire and last surviving grandchild of Standard Oil founder John D. Rockefeller passes away at his New York Home
  • David Rockefeller died in his sleep at home in Pocantico Hills, NY on Monday
  • He was last in his generation of the famously philanthropic Rockefeller family
  • Rockefeller was the grandson of Standard Oil co-founder John D. Rockefeller
  • He was the youngest of six children born to John D. Rockefeller, Jr
  • He marked his 100th birthday by giving 1,000 acres of land to the state of Maine

David Rockefeller, the billionaire businessman and philanthropist who was the last in his generation of one of the country's most famously philanthropic families, died Monday. He was 101.

Rockefeller died in his sleep at his home in Pocantico Hills, New York, according to his spokesman, Fraser P. Seitel.

He was the grandson of Standard Oil co-founder John D. Rockefeller and the youngest of six children born to John D. Rockefeller, Jr.

With the passing of his sister and brothers, he became the guardian of his family's fortune and head of a sprawling network of family interests, both business and philanthropic, that ranged from environmental conservation to the arts.

Bla bla see article

So one of their most evil persons is dead at 101. Interesting..Wonder who took over after him? Cant be Elisabeth since she's too old and fragile. David Rockefeller Jr?

Look at these people though. You can clearly tell theyre not from jewish ascend.

They look really evil though..

Etagloc

Superstar
Here he is doing the Freemason hand-shake with Fidel Castro

and of course it was Fidel and his camp who got the Venezuelan government into power..... so if you still support the Venezuelan government after seeing this, you're either blind or evil

Awoken2

Superstar
But he's been dead nearly 2 years now (March 20th 2017). I'm sure people talked about it back then.

Vixy

Star
I doubt he actually passed on.
YES! So do I. I dont believe he is gone at all, these people can be kept alive loooong years due to their technology. I believe David is down in the undrground cities. And this is why they let europe fall to pieces by war, protests and what have you bc theyre hiding down there.