David Icke Misleads People by Calling to New Age Nonsense

billy t

Veteran
1604454210256.png

This Icke guy is very dangerous. I find it strange that he has paid promotions on Facebook and youtube yet people go on about how is banned and that's supposed to mean he is legit.

This guy mixes in the ideas of Alice Bailey with his material and believes the rulers are reptilian aliens! Am considering investigating into this guy further and writing some blog posts exposing him. Going to show how many of his ideas have came from the writings of Alice Bailey. I have many posts on here debating with Christians but we have to realize that the "elite" are opposed to Islam and Christianity because we stand in the way of their system. The aim of pushing this new age nonsense is to replace Islam and Christianity with new age beliefs, particularly the idea that we should all unite. New age doctrines always speak about uniting everyone and everything being one because that is how they want to establish a one world religion.

Last edited:

Kaeya

Rookie
It's been known for decades he's a fraud, but he also provides a lot of useful information. The reader/listener should never ever just believe everything anyone says, and think for him/herself.

That said, what you're trying to do is potentially very useful because he does have a lot of 'blind followers'!

Funnygirl1

Rookie
The recipe is:
Dash of truth
To 10 gallons of lies lol
I.e
The royal family is part of global pphile ring who indulge in cannabalism and ritualistic abuse
AND
they are also reptiles
sent from another planet
and theyre eyes move

Yeah and then we wonder why people dismiss this stuff..
Thinking critically is being fazed out in general
If its on the news it must be all true
There is no analysis from.the general population
Same with education
Teachers and educators are so focused on numbers as in the percentage of pupils passing a certain grade than individuals actually understanding the problem and working out how to solve the problem
There is alot more pressure for students.to know the answers as opposed.to why or how they got there
That way the schools and colleges stay on target and colleges focus on group worl to bring up the average
Unfortunatly all this means no practice in critical thinking and next generation can be more easily indoctrinated
Off.topic
Another brick in the wall
If the pupils are bricks could the wall ellude to either your minds wall to stop ur.mind expanding
Or the wall for our collective conciousness
As in our reality or what we have slowly built ourselves into all these lies that weve embedded in our so called history is our current reality and we then feed it down the line

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
David Icke Misleads People by Calling to New Age Nonsense

Yup, nothing new there, the Jesus-rejecting oddball masses turn to Icke and other oddball cultists to try to fill their spiritual emptiness..:)

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear" (Bible:2 Tim 4:3)

Yup, nothing new there, the Jesus-rejecting oddball masses turn to Icke and other oddball cultists to try to fill their spiritual emptiness..:)

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear" (Bible:2 Tim 4:3)
That quote fits perfectly with the modern trinitarian Christian.
Even when Jesus said he can't do anything in his own...it's the Father who does it through the Son...the Trinitarians insist Jesus is THE Absolute God.
They only listen to who they want to listen to as far as their theology goes. If anyone says that's wrong and speaks basic common sense to them, they simply ignore that person.

This quote was talking from a Christianity centric pov not about ideas from outside Christianity.

Ironically you have said you don't follow Trinitarianism so you're ok in my books.

As for David icke, he is just highly influenced by the astral experience which can't be relied on. The reptilians entities are what our own brain projects when we're controlled by our primitive reptilian part of the brain, that is when we give into the most basic instincts of aggression, violence, territorial, and sexual behaviour.
It is that part of the brain interpreting the metaphysical.
The stuff about the elite ..obv the elite are a symbol in our mind of power and control so in the same experience the brain projects those reptile attributes onto them.

I seen a video where a Pakistani (from a Muslim background but can't be a Muslim due to these acts) black magician reads Hindu mantra calling in a Hindu deity Kali. When the deity appears before him...it appears as a disgusting horrible smelly creature. That image is what his brain projects...it sent real. If a Hindu were meditating on Kali..they would see her in a nicer form...it's all subjective.

Tidal

Star
Even when Jesus said he can't do anything in his own...it's the Father who does it through the Son...the Trinitarians insist Jesus is THE Absolute God.
As for David icke, he is just highly influenced by the astral experience which can't be relied on. The reptilians entities are what our own brain projects when we're controlled by our primitive reptilian part of the brain, that is when we give into the most basic instincts of aggression, violence, territorial, and sexual behaviour...

1- Yes I'm always amazed when some christians say Jesus WAS God, even though he said he WASN'T-
Jesus said - "I am going to the Father, for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28 )
Jesus said -"Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
Jesus said - "Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)

I think it's a vanity thing with them, they like to think they know more than the rest of us poor dumb slobs..:)

2- Icke's "reptilians" might just be another word for "demons", but whatever they are or wherever they come from, the trick is not to give in to their prompting and just ignore them like Jesus did-

"Don't give the devil a foothold" (Eph 4:27)
"Resist the devil and he'll flee from you" (James 4:7)

Jesus said "Satan has no hold on me" (John 14:30)

This is one of my favourite Jesus pics, Mister Kool himself chilling, a great role model for us all..:)-

Tidal

Star
Incidentally me and Icke were both born in Leicester General Hospital (him 4 years after me), and both grew up in the same Crown Hills/North Evington area of Leicester although we never met as far as I know.
I joined his forum a while back but got fed up because everybody was talking at once and it was hard to get a word in, so I drifted away.
Anyway a lot of what Icke says has already been said in the Bible and a smattering of other religious/philosophical books, he just says it in a different way..:)

PS- I mentioned Crown Hills/North Evington, and coincidentally paranormal author Colin Wilson also grew up there too.

Funnygirl1

Rookie
Maybe its on energy lines...

Does david icke happen to mention anything about the moon?
Im noticing alot of things do with the moon this year

Advert just reminded me about it
Chanel no.5-marion cotillard who interstingly enough plays mal in inception (the part of the protaginists psyche that is trying to.get him to wake up.and escape the false reality) she says "leap of faith" and plays the character in assasins creed another gnostic film and says the same line!!!

Kais_1

Star
Maybe its on energy lines...

Does david icke happen to mention anything about the moon?
Im noticing alot of things do with the moon this year

Advert just reminded me about it
Chanel no.5-marion cotillard who interstingly enough plays mal in inception (the part of the protaginists psyche that is trying to.get him to wake up.and escape the false reality) she says "leap of faith" and plays the character in assasins creed another gnostic film and says the same line!!!
David Icke mentions the moon, in many of his books...i suggest you stop by his forums and ask on there..