Dave Chappelle, in new Netflix special, says he doesn't believe Michael Jackson accusers

Stephania

Star
He didnt do anything to them other than buy their catalog of music when it was up for sale. You should have seen how quickly the white people who had built their careers off of the backs of black musical ingenuity in an industry constructed around black artistic expression lost their cool when that happened.
True. But.. McCartney and Capital Records got severely pissed. That was their cash cow. They didn't get their catalogue back until after he died. That's the part I was referring to there. They caused the outrage in the media and people about that. (And then a lot of other conspiracies after that against him, I am sure.
Then.. once Michael went against his own label- Sony- years later, the complete shyte hit the fan, and not just crazy conspiracies.. but pedo ones. And Sony didn't get back his catalogue until after he died either.

He also was speaking against Illuminati handlers and sell outs, both in his works and speeches towards the end. Strange timing on this new movie now, when ppl were starting to wake up from the industries deceptions. And of all people- Oprah spearheaded the film. She's a slippery one. Where was she during the me too movement? Nowhere. But she was friends with Weinstein...

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Neither do I. They've done that one daaaamn well though, well enough to almost fool even the most sharp eyes but it doesnt fit. I'm no MJ fan but that guy.. Diddling kids? Nah, he strikes me as the asexual type after the abuse he went through as a child.

Besides it fits with them wanting him out since he was about to reveal them all. Imagine a guy with the kind of power he had, telling the fukn WORLD about the elite. He might actually wake sheeple up. I think they got shit scared and took him out through Murray.

polymoog

Superstar
i saw the show the other day. it wasnt as good as his old stuff "for what its worth', etc., but there were a few laughs.
the problem with his routine is that he has to appeal to the normie crowd. not that hes 100% awake, but he seems to have a good idea about a few things. just the fact that hes questioning what the news says is a great sign, so i think whether MJ did it or didnt do it is beside the point. dave is sending the signal to think critically and not just accept what the news states.

i submit this body language analysis for review:

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/?s=michael+jackson

personally, i am undecided on his guilt.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I don't want to know if MJ was guilty. Now, of course, I try to believe victims, but what if some force was trying to re-write his legacy? I'm more concerned with that because if they can do it to him, they can do it to anyone. It makes me wonder what kind of dirt there really is among celebrities.

The above statement also makes me wonder, what if Dave Chappelle is compromised? This could be a classic bait and switch. My gut is telling me it's probably another red herring though. Like hey, let's all go stick our noses into someone else's shit. Fun times yall

Stephania

Star
i submit this body language analysis for review:

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/?s=michael+jackson

personally, i am undecided on his guilt.
Looks to me like he knows exactly what is going on, it is a frame job and can't contain himself of the ridiculousness of it all. That's my POV.

One more thing, McCauley Culkin, another child star who used to hang around him, has also completely blasted pedos and evil in the industry like Feldman. But he too has stayed faithful to Jackson throughout the years, and is even godfather of one of Michael's children. Something just doesn't add up about the accusers at all.

Note: there are also taped phone calls of Jackson shortly before his death leaked on the net of him denying all allegations and him saying that someone is trying to to kill him or going to. He was asking for money to go away.

Question also remains.. why.. after all these years did accusations come back when he isn't even around to defend himself now?

I also noticed the British tabloid media started trying to smear him again out of nowhere in 2016. For what purpose?

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Strange.. I was just on YouTube after posting all of this.. and researching Jackson songs on YT.. when suddenly.. a strange advertisement came up from Google ( we know they track our lives through our phones) ... Showing 2 children covered in paint in a really creepy way in an empty bathtub and an adult scolding them saying why did you do that.. which was followed by a lead out song from the Beatles for Google. (And I had just mentioned 2 child celebs who stuck up for Jackson) I swear.. google is evil.. and screw the Beatles. & They were friends with REAL pedophiles like Jimmy Savile.. and there is a Maxwell and therefore Epstein connection to Savile there too. Screw you Google. You ARE EVIL.

Stephania

Star
The Beatles.. who were originally set up by Jimmy Savile.. and continued to consult him through out their career- had links to the whole pedo ring. Lennon was still promoting p***philia in his 80s video 'do the oz' ( they scrubbed it from YouTube 3 years ago.. look for it in different engines)
There is one more thing . A lot of Beatles fans hate the song 'maxwells silver hammer' because it glorifies this Maxwell media mobile character who was a murderer. But they don't know who it is about or why the Beatles think he's so so cool for murdering ppl. Well.. I wonder who that could have been about? :rolleyes: I hate them all. Not Jackson. And the Beatles are and still are in bed with the British royals.

Last edited:

Noname

Rookie
True. But.. McCartney and Capital Records got severely pissed. That was their cash cow. They didn't get their catalogue back until after he died. That's the part I was referring to there. They caused the outrage in the media and people about that. (And then a lot of other conspiracies after that against him, I am sure.
Then.. once Michael went against his own label- Sony- years later, the complete shyte hit the fan, and not just crazy conspiracies.. but pedo ones. And Sony didn't get back his catalogue until after he died either.

He also was speaking against Illuminati handlers and sell outs, both in his works and speeches towards the end. Strange timing on this new movie now, when ppl were starting to wake up from the industries deceptions. And of all people- Oprah spearheaded the film. She's a slippery one. Where was she during the me too movement? Nowhere. But she was friends with Weinstein...
This is strange, they sell their catalog and get pissed because someone bought it?

Awoken2

Superstar
The Beatles.. who were originally set up by Jimmy Savile.. and continued to consult him through out their career- had links to the whole pedo ring. Lennon was still promoting p***philia in his 80s video 'do the oz' ( they scrubbed it from YouTube 3 years ago.. look for it in different engines)
There is one more thing . A lot of Beatles fans hate the song 'maxwells silver hammer' because it glorifies this Maxwell media mobile character who was a murderer. But they don't know who it is about or why the Beatles think he's so so cool for murdering ppl. Well.. I wonder who that could have been about? :rolleyes: I hate them all. Not Jackson. And the Beatles are and still are in bed with the British royals.
Not wanting to derail the thread in any way but peeking into a rabbit hole means you don't see much. Here is the full version of where that clip was taken from.

The royal family has the tightest security on the planet. Do you think they forgot to check out Savill who just happened to be one of the countries most depraved and prolific pedo's?

Don't think so personally.

The Zone

Star
Back to Chapelle, liberal outlet Vice says to skip it from misogyny and transphobia. It is interesting to see that comedy has gone the way of political correctness. More glaring is that at Rotten Tomatoes the critic's rate his show at 29% positive while right beside it the audience rates it 99% positive. You cannot make fun of social justice warriors. Meanwhile, all American comedians on TV only criticize you know who which is now called comedy. Next up is banning old movies from being socially insensitive to the growing snowflake society.

As for Jackson, the record industry really wanted to take him down just as they did Prince. I found an old copy of the Rolling Stone where Prince made some damning claims towards the industry about the time he changed his name to a symbol. What are the odds two megastars more or less tell similar stories and both are now conveniently dead. If I am not mistaken. VC said he did not buy into all the Jackson accusations in the past. I am not sure what I think for it is hard to believe what we hear these days. It is no secret that branding someone a pedo has been in the Hollywood playbook. OTOH, there are quite a few pedo's is Hollywierd.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I don't want to know if MJ was guilty. Now, of course, I try to believe victims, but what if some force was trying to re-write his legacy? I'm more concerned with that because if they can do it to him, they can do it to anyone. It makes me wonder what kind of dirt there really is among celebrities.

The above statement also makes me wonder, what if Dave Chappelle is compromised? This could be a classic bait and switch. My gut is telling me it's probably another red herring though. Like hey, let's all go stick our noses into someone else's shit. Fun times yall
Is it so hard to believe that MJ was a p***phile? But I guess I wouldn’t believe it either except I go back to he let children sleep over in his bed with him..then there’s no other decision to be made than he was a p***phile.

The kids’ parents were paid off and they weren’t spending the overnights at his house either. I guess it’s one thing to think the kids would be at his house with him but at his house with him in his bed? I can’t get passed that and proclaim him innocent.

Aero

Superstar
Is it so hard to believe that MJ was a p***phile? But I guess I wouldn’t believe it either except I go back to he let children sleep over in his bed with him..then there’s no other decision to be made than he was a p***phile.

The kids’ parents were paid off and they weren’t spending the overnights at his house either. I guess it’s one thing to think the kids would be at his house with him but at his house with him in his bed? I can’t get passed that and proclaim him innocent.
Nah, I don't think it's hard to believe MJ was a p***phile. I just don't think knowing will enlighten me too much of anything.

You are right in that MJ made some poor decisions and put himself in a vulnerable spot. That alone doesn't make him guilty though, just suspect. I mean every adult is basically a big kid and wants everlasting youth. But we don't invite other peoples children into our bedrooms.

Maybe MJ's thought process was simpler though. He was rich, and rich people believe they can do anything. Plus MJ was on a whole other level of being rich. Most artists and celebrities aren't even that rich, so imagine being a celebrity with investment banker type of money.

Lisa

Superstar
Nah, I don't think it's hard to believe MJ was a p***phile. I just don't think knowing will enlighten me too much of anything.

You are right in that MJ made some poor decisions and put himself in a vulnerable spot. That alone doesn't make him guilty though, just suspect. I mean every adult is basically a big kid and wants everlasting youth. But we don't invite other peoples children into our bedrooms.

Maybe MJ's thought process was simpler though. He was rich, and rich people believe they can do anything. Plus MJ was on a whole other level of being rich. Most artists and celebrities aren't even that rich, so imagine being a celebrity with investment banker type of money.
He made bad decisions that put other people’s children in a bad spot you mean?

Aero

Superstar
He made bad decisions that put other people’s children in a bad spot you mean?
I meant exactly what I said.

MJ didn't kidnap anyone. The people involved willing went along. If you threw your kid into a snake pit, are you going to be mad at the snakes or yourself?

Lisa

Superstar
I meant exactly what I said.

MJ didn't kidnap anyone. The people involved willing went along. If you threw your kid into a snake pit, are you going to be mad at the snakes or yourself?
You’re blaming the kids?

Aero

Superstar
You’re blaming the kids?
Lol what? It seems like you are straw-manning me.

Let me try to be crystal clear. This isn't about blame. It's about the parents being accountable. Now, maybe that's an uncomfortable reality for you, but parents aren't infallible.

If a parent throws a kid into a snake pit, it's not the snakes fault for being snakes! It's the parent's fault for throwing a kid in.

He is pointing out something important that MC said. McCauley Caulkin said that when he was in hollywood, everyone he was around was a pervert. He said the only notable exception he met was Michael Jackson, which is odd because he is the one with a reputation for these activities. It is possible his neverland ranch etc was done out of compassion for children in a sick industry. According to MC, that was the case.

Lisa

Superstar
Lol what? It seems like you are straw-manning me.

Let me try to be crystal clear. This isn't about blame. It's about the parents being accountable. Now, maybe that's an uncomfortable reality for you, but parents aren't infallible.

If a parent throws a kid into a snake pit, it's not the snakes fault for being snakes! It's the parent's fault for throwing a kid in.
No, it seemed like you were blaming the kids when you said “MJ didn’t kidnap anyone. The people involved went willing along.”

Its the fault of all the adults and MJ was an adult. How does he get less blame? He’s the p***phile!

Lisa

Superstar
He is pointing out something important that MC said. McCauley Caulkin said that when he was in hollywood, everyone he was around was a pervert. He said the only notable exception he met was Michael Jackson, which is odd because he is the one with a reputation for these activities. It is possible his neverland ranch etc was done out of compassion for children in a sick industry. According to MC, that was the case.
Sure, I could believe that he wasn’t a p***phile except for the sleepovers where kids slept with him in his bed, that I can’t overlook.