Dave Chappelle, in new Netflix special, says he doesn't believe Michael Jackson accusers

Stephania

Star
What on earth would make you think I care? Didn’t you put me on ignore? Please put me back.
@Thunderian .. if you don't care about real pedo rings including those associated with Zionism.. but smash Jackson.. that is highly suspect. I said,. Show me where you are so upset about about that and not this and I will apologize.. but you did not ... and responded I don't care lol

Thunderian

Superstar
@Thunderian .. if you don't care about real pedo rings including those associated with Zionism.. but smash Jackson.. that is highly suspect. I said,. Show me where you are so upset about about that and not this and I will apologize.. but you did not ... and responded I don't care lol
Why are you still talking to me? I don’t have to prove anything to you, and I never asked you for an apology.

Stephania

Star
So if you both know I'm ignoring you.. why are you posting on my threads and derailing my points? That is why I put you on ignore. But apparently it doesn't stop you from your ridiculousness... Just me from seeing it, unless I choose to view ignored comments. Go on someone else's threads if you don't like my responses on my threads knowing I would rather ignore you. You are like 5th grade attention whores.
And Lisa.. you never got upset about the zionist pedo ring either which is real.. but all up in Jackson just like thunderian lol

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
So if you both know I'm ignoring you.. why are you posting on my threads and derailing my points?
What WAS your point again? I posted my thoughts on Dave Chappelle’s new comedy special in a thread about Dave Chappelle’s new comedy special. You replied by attributing my alleged lack of concern for Jeffrey Epstein’s victims with my support for Israel.

I’m unsure where you got the idea that my post had anything to do with Jeffrey Epstein or Zionism, but then, I’m not a crazy bitch who’s obsessed with Jews.

Lisa

Superstar
So if you both know I'm ignoring you.. why are you posting on my threads and derailing my points? That is why I put you on ignore. But apparently it doesn't stop you from your ridiculousness... Just me from seeing it, unless I choose to view ignored comments. Go on someone else's threads if you don't like my responses on my threads knowing I would rather ignore you. You are like 5th grade attention whores.
And Lisa.. you never got upset about the zionist pedo ring either which is real.. but all up in Jackson just like thunderian lol
Apparently you aren’t really ignoring Thunderian just threatened to. Why would putting me on ignore stop me from posting? Lol! It just stops you from seeing my comments unless you choose to see them and you have, until now, choosing to continue ignoring my comments. I think if my comments upset you, stop looking...

polymoog

Superstar
Lol :D I really wish that VC had a block option instead of ignore.. it's only one sided
now that the entire thread is in total ruins, let me add that youre also to blame for ruining your own thread. why would you continue to respond?
you are free to post, but you should exercise your freedom not to respond, so you could continue on with the theme of your thread.

Stephania

Star
now that the entire thread is in total ruins, let me add that youre also to blame for ruining your own thread. why would you continue to respond?
you are free to post, but you should exercise your freedom not to respond, so you could continue on with the theme of your thread.
I just don't understand why people whom I have told that I put on ignore and know it would come on my thread to argue on it in the first place. It's like trolling. I mean yeah.. I could ignore it. But I can't block them and can see that ppl I am ignoring are commenting on it.
This being said.. I won't respond to them anymore.. you're right.. I'll still just ignore moving forwards

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
I just don't understand why people whom I have told that I put on ignore and know it would come on my thread to argue on it in the first place. It's like trolling. I mean yeah.. I could ignore it. But I can't block them and can see that ppl I am ignoring are commenting on it.
This being said.. I won't respond to them anymore.. you're right.. I'll still just ignore moving forwards
I hope we don't feel too attached that a thread is "mine" or "yours". We are truth-seekers (well at least some of us lol) and shouldn't stifle anyone. Seriously there might be something to gain even from polluted spirits. I'm thankful for your energy and efforts at the VC forum Stephania, STAY UP!

Stephania

Star
I hope we don't feel too attached that a thread is "mine" or "yours". We are truth-seekers (well at least some of us lol) and shouldn't stifle anyone. Seriously there might be something to gain even from polluted spirits. I'm thankful for your energy and efforts at the VC forum Stephania, STAY UP!
It's not a 'mine' issue.. they are on ignore because me and certain Christian Zionists don't get on well, and they know I'm not a zionist but Christian, so always troll me. Lisa did it on the last board, and started immediately from post one here at new board making up lies about me. So I immediately put her on ignore, again. But I shouldn't let them get the response out of
me that they want, and won't moving forward. Thanks for your kind words @DavidSon. Likewise. :)

Thunderian

Superstar
Did you actually read my first post on this thread? It had nothing to do with you, or any point you imagined you made. You’re delusional.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Its the same posters, engaging in the same behavior they have exhibited all along. It aint right, but please be aware that while their troll factory might make a lot of noise, it doesn't seem to have much support here.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Oh come on. Don't make that about race. Sure, the African influence in rock n roll is undeniable, but damn give us honkies some credit we brought a lot to the table too.

It was a beautiful collaboration of cultures in the name of art, not a heist. So many talented white folks making incredible music. None of which had control of the record labels' and media's spin on what they were doing.

Hell if anything, music (and sports) were at the forefront of inclusion.
As far as your contention that all races contributed to RnR....right on. The white Hillbillys and city slickers met up with their otherly-raced counterparts at the junction of Gospel and Country....... RnR was pretty much the new generation throwing off the racial and social restraints of their elders and declaring that they would live by their own creed, and racial equality was a big part of that message and movement. So in many respects, you and I agree.

But to minimize the amount of cultural and monetary theft perpetrated against the originators of the art form is short-sighted to the point of blindness. What happened then still happens now, only they have bled what they could out of Jazz, Blues & Country, tanked RnR a long time ago and have turned punk rock and hip-hop into commercial vehicles with which they can negatively effect the global cultural landscape.

Last edited: