Dave Chappelle, in new Netflix special, says he doesn't believe Michael Jackson accusers

Stephania

Star
Not wanting to derail the thread in any way but peeking into a rabbit hole means you don't see much. Here is the full version of where that clip was taken from.

The royal family has the tightest security on the planet. Do you think they forgot to check out Savill who just happened to be one of the countries most depraved and prolific pedo's?

Don't think so personally.
No derailment. Thx for posting whole thing, I couldn't find it last night.
It's all connected as far as I'm concerned. But Maxwells and other British media and all media all focus on Jackson? Smh. Curious 'revolution number 9', yeah?

Stephania

Star
He is pointing out something important that MC said. McCauley Caulkin said that when he was in hollywood, everyone he was around was a pervert. He said the only notable exception he met was Michael Jackson, which is odd because he is the one with a reputation for these activities. It is possible his neverland ranch etc was done out of compassion for children in a sick industry. According to MC, that was the case.
I put Lisa on ignore as we have never gotten along since past VC message boards.. but how does she know the celebs defending Jackson never slept in his bed like other children.. she doesn't..
and they did, like children sleeping with a father.

Stephania

Star
This is strange, they sell their catalog and get pissed because someone bought it?
They didn't sell their catalogue, a music publisher owned it and when it came up for sale under copyright years... Jackson outbid the Beatles on it. The article I am posting here to explain the whole thing explains the business aspect of it, not the personal aspect, as Jackson realized the Beatles were no good and screwed them. But here is a business synapses. https://ultimateclassicrock.com/paul-mccartney-michael-jackson-beatles-catalog/

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
As for Jackson, the record industry really wanted to take him down just as they did Prince. I found an old copy of the Rolling Stone where Prince made some damning claims towards the industry about the time he changed his name to a symbol.
uh... No. Do not put Prince and Jackson on the same page. Yeah Prince did that symbol thing on purpose to look like a freak veiled on mystery. Jackson was outright taken down. And Prince wanted to be the Beatles and industry cash cow man (emancipation.. Johnny see you in the purple rain) like they all control the rain. (You shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds... wait.. they are Jesus?!) And wait.. I thought Lennon was dead? Lol don't even get me started but Prince was a complete sellout and him and Lennon are probably on an island somewhere laughing. One cannot be an antichrist without a death and ressurection.
Right?)

Wandering stars for whom the blackness is reserved forever.. filthy dreamers.. like clouds without water. And trees uprooted twice. ( Sic- Jude, Gospels) (No not the Julian Lennon Jude in the Beatles songs lol)
prince got his place for sucking industry & and cash cow btls c"ck. And Jackson even went against him (blood on the dance floor).. but I digress. There is more to this story than fake purple rain and rain gods.. to divert us down the rabbit hole ... Jackson even mocked him about saying he would die for us and sell his soul for money.. false Messiah.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Oh wait.. it gets better.. Jackson gets pissed about their blaspheming of the spirit, stopping true Christ and judgement and false ressurection too...

Communion

He didnt do anything to them other than buy their catalog of music when it was up for sale. You should have seen how quickly the white people who had built their careers off of the backs of black musical ingenuity in an industry constructed around black artistic expression lost their cool when that happened.
Oh come on. Don't make that about race. Sure, the African influence in rock n roll is undeniable, but damn give us honkies some credit we brought a lot to the table too.

It was a beautiful collaboration of cultures in the name of art, not a heist. So many talented white folks making incredible music. None of which had control of the record labels' and media's spin on what they were doing.

Hell if anything, music (and sports) were at the forefront of inclusion.

Noname

Rookie
They didn't sell their catalogue, a music publisher owned it and when it came up for sale under copyright years... Jackson outbid the Beatles on it. The article I am posting here to explain the whole thing explains the business aspect of it, not the personal aspect, as Jackson realized the Beatles were no good and screwed them. But here is a business synapses. https://ultimateclassicrock.com/paul-mccartney-michael-jackson-beatles-catalog/
Oh, I finally got it. Thank you for the article, I'm gonna read it now.

Thunderian

Superstar
Chappelle isn’t as funny as he used to be, but I think the point of this special was to call out the cancel culture, which he did right off the bat.

After knocking the audience for being the kind of people who dredge up something someone said or did years and years ago, just so they can cancel that person, he proceeded through an hour of saying the exact things that people are getting cancelled for. He was — by the standards of the woke scolds who own and operate pop culture today — racist, homophobic and sexist. He defended Louis CK and Michael Jackson. He said that if women get the final say on whether to abort a child, then men get the final say on whether they have to support that same child — “My money. My choice!”

He defended gun ownership. He mocked the scourge of opiate addiction — “Now white people know what black people went through during the crack epidemic.”

He basically said, “Here I am. Cancel me.”

It was uncomfortable to watch at times, and some of the jokes were a little weak, but it’s an excellent example of comedy that’s both funny and socially relevant.

BTW, grown men don’t sleep in beds with young boys who aren’t their sons.

Stephania

Star
I repeat.. he was a victim trying to protect other victims and felt for child victims not just famous ones but all.
What kind of p***phile would release a song like this? People accusing him, because of tabloid news.. use your heads. And thunderian.. how come you aren't outraged at Epstein et all but Jackson? And not outraged at the Satanists and elite who sacrifice and abduct children? Zionists are such hypocrites.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
And he didn't just care about male child victims.. he said this was about a little girl destroyed in 1972.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
I repeat.. he was a victim trying to protect other victims and felt for child victims not just famous ones but all.
What kind of p***phile would release a song like this? People accusing him, because of tabloid news.. use your heads. And thunderian.. how come you aren't outraged at Epstein et all but Jackson? And not outraged at the Satanists and elite who sacrifice and abduct children? Zionists are such hypocrites.
One more thing.. he is obviously a product of the system.. but notice he has the opposite eye outlined the right one, not the left
Where did you come up with that idea?
Why do you ask?

Thunderian

Superstar
You didn't answer my other points.
Was your point that I’m not outraged by Epstein, satanic child killers, etc.? That was the only part that seemed specifically addressed to me, so that was what I responded to.

Why do you have the idea that I don’t care about victims of abusers other than Michael Jackson? What a strange thing to say? And to attribute it to Zionism? How do you pull that off in your head?

polymoog

Superstar
Chappelle isn’t as funny as he used to be, but I think the point of this special was to call out the cancel culture, which he did right off the bat.
After knocking the audience for being the kind of people who dredge up something someone said or did years and years ago, just so they can cancel that person, he proceeded through an hour of saying the exact things that people are getting cancelled for. He was — by the standards of the woke scolds who own and operate pop culture today — racist, homophobic and sexist. He defended Louis CK and Michael Jackson. He said that if women get the final say on whether to abort a child, then men get the final say on whether they have to support that same child — “My money. My choice!”
thats a pretty good analysis.
hes going the way of carlin: less humor but more social commentary. perhaps its for the best.

Thunderian

Superstar
thats a pretty good analysis.
hes going the way of carlin: less humor but more social commentary. perhaps its for the best.
Carlin was immediately who I thought of, too. Carlin was funny, and thought-provoking, and so is Chappelle.

Stephania

Star
Was your point that I’m not outraged by Epstein, satanic child killers, etc.? That was the only part that seemed specifically addressed to me, so that was what I responded to.

Why do you have the idea that I don’t care about victims of abusers other than Michael Jackson? What a strange thing to say? And to attribute it to Zionism? How do you pull that off in your head?
Ok @Thunderian Show me the posts about you being outraged at Epstein et all on these forums and then I will apologize.

Last edited: