Dave Chappelle, in new Netflix special, says he doesn't believe Michael Jackson accusers

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
TBH, I don't either.
Out of all of the celebrity ped accusations, the ones against MJ seem to be among the least concrete/conclusive. Here is an interesting take on it.... Opperman also has guests whom give opposing views as well, so his channel hosts a balance of opinions and information. However, I heard reports that Chapelle was making jokes about sex with children during his new special. Does anyone have any info on those allegations?

Stephania

Star
Out of all of the celebrity ped accusations, the ones against MJ seem to be among the least concrete/conclusive. Here is an interesting take on it.... Opperman also has guests whom give opposing views as well, so his channel hosts a balance of opinions and information. However, I heard reports that Chapelle was making jokes about sex with children during his new special. Does anyone have any info on those allegations?
The biggest 'tell' in this whole conspiracy against Jackson is Corey Feldman. Feldman is very vocal on his anger at the pedophiles that abused him. But he loves MJ, and even looks up to him to this day and had said that he never abused him, but tried to protect him. He would not do or say such things if MJ had abused him, he would hate him like all of the other predators he has been trying to out.
I personally think that Michael was trying to protect under age celebs and had friendships with children because 1) he was abused as a child celeb and knew how it felt.. and 2) never got to have a real childhood because he was famous so young. I do not believe he was a predator one bit. Complete victim. :confused:

He also made a lot of enemies when he screwed the Beatles, and then was vocally against the industry in general, as well as named names. If you look at the timeline of his career.. all of the weird 'wacko jacko' and accusations of p***philia happened after these things. He was fine until after Thriller and these things in the media.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I think it's unfortunate if Dave is really a victim-blamer. It seems like he was going for a shock here though. Plus the public at large isn't taking their social cues from comedians.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The biggest 'tell' in this whole conspiracy against Jackson is Corey Feldman. Feldman is very vocal on his anger at the pedophiles that abused him. But he loves MJ, and even looks up to him to this day and had said that he never abused him, but tried to protect him. He would not do or say such things if MJ had abused him, he would hate him like all of the other predators he has been trying to out.
I personally think that Michael was trying to protect under age celebs and had friendships with children because 1) he was abused as a child celeb and knew how it felt.. and 2) never got to have a real childhood because he was famous so young. I do not believe he was a predator one bit. Complete victim. :confused:

He also made a lot of enemies when he screwed the Beatles, and then was vocally against the industry in general, as well as named names. If you look at the timeline of his career.. all of the weird 'wacko jacko' and accusations of p***philia happened after these things. He was fine until after Thriller and these things in the media.
Good points

Lisa

Superstar
I agree with that as well. Im not saying it aint possible he was a ped..... but its the weakest case I have heard of the celebrity freak-a-zoids.
Other than pedophiles, what grown man is gonna sleep with kids that aren’t his?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Other than pedophiles, what grown man is gonna sleep with kids that aren’t his?
If you are asking about platonic situations, there are many instances..... if you are asking about something else, I think you already know the answer to your question.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What instance are those?
Any time an adult is taking a nap and a kid falls asleep with them. Not every interaction is a conspiracy-laden, agenda-driven experience. Some of the dangers we face is that normal behavior is becoming suspect without any true reason. Again, Im not saying the dude wasnt weird, just hat there is so much evidence that many of the accusations made against him have been proven to be done at the direction of adults whom were seeking to profit off of the children caught in between all of this.

Lisa

Superstar
Any time an adult is taking a nap and a kid falls asleep with them. Not every interaction is a conspiracy-laden, agenda-driven experience. Some of the dangers we face is that normal behavior is becoming suspect without any true reason. Again, Im not saying the dude wasnt weird, just hat there is so much evidence that many of the accusations made against him have been proven to be done at the direction of adults whom were seeking to profit off of the children caught in between all of this.
They weren’t taking about taking a nap..the kids were having over nights in Michael Jackson’s bed. And how many men takes naps with kids that aren’t his? Kids don’t do that, they aren’t gonna sleep with a non relative. The only reason those kids agreed to it was that it was “Michael Jackson.”

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
They weren’t taking about taking a nap..the kids were having over nights in Michael Jackson’s bed. And how many men takes naps with kids that aren’t his? Kids don’t do that, they aren’t gonna sleep with a non relative. The only reason those kids agreed to it was that it was “Michael Jackson.”
I wasnt talking about MJ. You asked me a specific question and I gave you a specific answer. Do you know how many times I have been at a gathering and fell out..... only to wake up with kids around also sleeping?

Lisa

Superstar
I wasnt talking about MJ. You asked me a specific question and I gave you a specific answer. Do you know how many times I have been at a gathering and fell out..... only to wake up with kids around also sleeping?
I have no idea, was it in your bed one at a time?

Noname

Rookie

How did he screw with The Beatles? :0 I tried to Google it but didn't find anything.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
How did he screw with The Beatles? :0 I tried to Google it but didn't find anything.
He didnt do anything to them other than buy their catalog of music when it was up for sale. You should have seen how quickly the white people who had built their careers off of the backs of black musical ingenuity in an industry constructed around black artistic expression lost their cool when that happened.

Lisa

Superstar
I should have know better than to try and engage you at an adult level.... have fun butting your head against the wall in the other threads you are active in lol
Isn’t that what Michael Jackson did?