Darwinism and The Fourth Industrial Revolution

Karlysymon

Superstar
In a way, iam glad the Fourth Industrial Revolution has/will drop the mask....so we can all stop pretending that Darwinism or evolution is diametrically opposed to other world religions.

Now, this naturalistic+metaphysical mess that is Darwinism is for the adherents to swim out of.
Julian Huxley...one of the greats of evolutionary biology
1612379533693.png
Ironically, to assume the Cosmic Office demands that one commit the act of Deicide, expelling the previous Occupant of that office.

”After all, in order to create a new order, one must first supplant the creator of the old one. This cosmic regime change stipulates the ultimate revolutionary act: deicide. Voegelin reiterates:
In order… that the attempt to create a new world may seem to make sense, the givenness of the order of being must be obliterated; the order of being must be interpreted, rather, as essentially under man’s control. And taking control of being further requires that the transcendent origin of being be obliterated: it requires the decapitation of being – the murder of God.”
Source

1612379877568.png

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
The guy who coined the phrase "transhumanism" who was also an evolutionary biologist aka "Darwin's bulldog". My question in the OP still stands...yes it requires re/introspection...but we can't fully understand the promises of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the essence of which is transhumanism, unless we can find and acknowledge its roots.
1613248478720.png

DavidSon

Star
"Evolution is a spiritual process and makes us more godlike"~Ray Kurzweil (former head of engineering at Google)

Ah! isn't the 4IR so wonderful? From 2015
Angry emojis can't express enough how outrageous and disgusting I find the views of these parasitic transhumanists. How is possible they're this lost? I'm going again with the Icke concept that they are a cold-blooded, reptilian, alien species.

We're perfect as we are... imperfect! Only God is perfection. We've known this for millennia. Our traditional religions have already illuminated the keys to balance, to being in harmony with creation. The Abrahamic doctrine of the perfect man Adam and Iblis who refused to serve him is a good way to understand the concept of humility. This excerpt from a chapter on Islamic philosophy shows alternative interpretations of Adam (humanity) that are much more coherent and excellent than the transhumanist theories:
...So man in general - and the perfect man in particular - is the most perfect manifestation of God. The universe which, like a mirror, reflects the divine attributes and names in a multiplicity of forms, manifests them separately or analytically. Man alone manifests these attributes and names collectively or synthetically. Hence he is called the microcosm and the honoured epitome (al-mukhtasar al-sharif) and the most universal being (al-kaun al-jami'), who comprises all realities and grades of existence. In him alone the divine presence is reflected, and through him alone God becomes conscious of Himself and His perfection. Here are Ibn 'Arabi's own words:
“God, glory to Him, in respect of His most beautiful names, which are beyond enumeration, willed to see their a'yan (realities), or if you wish you may say, His (own) 'ayn, in a Universal Being which contains the whole affair - inasmuch as it is endowed with all aspects of existence - and through which (alone) His mystery is revealed to Himself: for a vision which consists in a thing seeing itself by means of itself is not the same as that of the thing seeing something else which serves as a mirror... . Adam was the very essence of the polishing of this mirror, and the spirit of this form (i.e., the form in which God has revealed Himself: which is man).”
Why is this not good enough for them?

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Angry emojis can't express enough how outrageous and disgusting I find the views of these parasitic transhumanists. How is possible they're this lost? I'm going again with the Icke concept that they are a cold-blooded, reptilian, alien species.

We're perfect as we are... imperfect! Only God is perfection. We've known this for millennia. Our traditional religions have already illuminated the keys to balance, to being in harmony with creation. The Abrahamic doctrine of the perfect man Adam and Iblis who refused to serve him is a good way to understand the concept of humility. This excerpt from a chapter on Islamic philosophy shows alternative interpretations of Adam (humanity) that are much more coherent and excellent than the transhumanist theories:

Why is this not good enough for them?
That's a loaded question that obviously opens up into alot of metaphysical subjects.

Even though i hadn't posted this article in this thread even as it rightly belongs here, this statement that Dyer made has stuck with me since i read his piece when he put it up back in 2015 and i hope it suffices (albeit not fully) in answering your question.

"The false faith in man’s reason and scientific methodology must also be accompanied by a false faith in man and his own progress. This is not to say that man cannot use his reason to probe the atom or control the electromagnetic spectrum: He can and does. But why does he do this? In a universe desacralized and emptied of any divine telos, the only logical conclusion is the destruction of what is, and thus man’s quest to dethrone God erupts into an orgiastic fanaticism to annihilate prima materia. "

The Manhattan Project, AI and The Coming Synthetic Rewrite of Nature

threepwood

Rookie
Hi,
What legitimate qualms do you have over the aspirations and goals of the (drivers) Fourth Industrial Revolution? If we are evolving to our new and improved super-human selves and the FIR is going to get us there by synthetically rewriting nature, on what grounds would you argue against that? I mean we were going to get there anyway, right? And we have to remain philosophically consistent. Shouldn’t we be celebrating the guys over at the World Economic Forum and their great FIR plans?
Hmm.. I'm still not convinced, that the human evolution is at the heart of this thing, called forth industrial revolution. And I never thought about it as something, that could change humanity. But yeah.. i see there might be a real possibility to alter humankind as such.
I've got this note lying around, I dont know anymore where I saw this, but its a quote from Rudolph Steiner (founder of Anthroposophy, which may be relevant for some) from 1917 which reads:
"The soul will be made non-existent with the aid of a drug"

Anyway, at first I couldnt believe, that the masses would even allow the thought about some rich guys, deliberately playing with our economical and political institutions. I mean, at this point, everybody should be aware of the fact, that the digitization is already faster, that human societies can cope with. Its not just the fact, that most people dont have a clue, how these things work, what facebook and co know about us or in which ways our governments use these private corporations.
Its mind boggling to watch how easily politicians, entrepreneurs and "experts" can butter up most of society.

Its called revolution for a reason and its quite the opposite to evolution. Just ask yourself, who revolts against whom?
Do you really believe, that some implanted google-gimmicks let you ascend into higher realms of consciousness? That they give you a free pass to their computing power? That an corporate-owned AI lets you solve all your questions?

Its not you (or us) who will become like god. Its them.

Kind regards,
threepwood

This is the logical conclusion to darwinism/evolution. Do you think the story of the "evolution" of the human species into super-human is going to end well?

Ironically, it is truly "survival of the fittest" because the elite get to survive and "you" don't.
SO... yes?

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Bluetooth/Jab Connection - Dr. Chinda Brandolino

2:53.
In an interview for Conversations with Evelyn Bergelund, Dr. Chinda Brandolino referred, once again, to the nanoprocessor detected in vaccines. This time, she further expanded on the topic of code readings with Bluetooth technology.
That Luc Montagnier had to escape to Japan is saying a lot!

Anyway, considering contact-tracing always required a Bluetooth connection to work successfully, how do you think what Dr. Brandolino is saying plays into that?

WEF has talked about a future of the Internet of Bodies. If, with the Internet of Things, devices & appliances will be communicating with each other does that mean that there is a possibility that the ‘Internet of Bodies’ will function the same way? Because if your body can connect to an external device then what about connecting to/with another human body? I mean, say, we are both jabbed would my body be able to communicate with your body? Would your thoughts become my thoughts, a point at which we all end up thinking the same thing? Come to think of it………..are they actually building a Hive Mind???
Prometheus Project