To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.

26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

TokiEl

Superstar
This is a prophetic timeline given by the angel Gabriel to the prophet Daniel.

It's a timeline until the Messiah... and until the prince who is to come as well.

And as the angel said...knowledge and understanding are necessary requirements to figure out this timeline until the Messiah and the prince who is to come...

TokiEl

Superstar
Just one quick reading of this prophecy determines without a doubt that the Messiah must come before the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple.

TokiEl

Superstar
So if Jews are still waiting for the Messiah... they did not read the Script.

They either ignore or make up an excuse such as this prophecy is not really talking about the Messiah.

Whatever they are wrong.

TokiEl

Superstar
So it ought to take the reader less than one minute to figure out that the Messiah must come before the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple.

And that happened about 2000 years ago... so the arrival of the Messiah is ancient history already.

TokiEl

Superstar
But this prophecy is much more specific than just plainly stating that the Messiah would come before the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple. It gives an exact timeline...

25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command

Seven weeks and sixty-two weeks counting from the command to restore and build Jerusalem with the wall.

TokiEl

Superstar
Who rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem ?

Well that was Nehemiah... in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes.

He wrote a book about it.

Axl888

Established
Just one quick reading of this prophecy determines without a doubt that the Messiah must come before the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple.

Some say this has been fulfilled in 70 AD

TokiEl

Superstar
Some say this has been fulfilled in 70 AD
The timeline begins from the command to restore and build Jerusalem with the wall.

And since Nehemiah rebuilt the wall... the countdown must commence on Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes.

Nehemiah 2 And it came to pass in the month of Nisan, in the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes, when wine was before him, that I took the wine and gave it to the king. Now I had never been sad in his presence before. 2 Therefore the king said to me, “Why is your face sad, since you are not sick? This is nothing but sorrow of heart.”

So I became dreadfully afraid, 3 and said to the king, “May the king live forever! Why should my face not be sad, when the city, the place of my fathers’ tombs, lies waste, and its gates are burned with fire?”

4 Then the king said to me, “What do you request?”

So I prayed to the God of heaven. 5 And I said to the king, “If it pleases the king, and if your servant has found favor in your sight, I ask that you send me to Judah, to the city of my fathers’ tombs, that I may rebuild it.”

So according to the prophecy... the Messiah would come after seven weeks and sixty-two weeks counting from Nisan 444 BC.

TokiEl

Superstar
A week is a period of seven.

And in this prophecy as was the case with Jacob labouring seven more for Rachel... it's speaking about seven years.

No not solar years... but 360 weeks.

A week is 360 weeks.

TokiEl

Superstar
The same word week is in the Bible used for a period of 7 days and 7 years... and so there is a ratio between them expressed in the heptad.

7 days is 1 week and 7 years is 360 weeks.

TokiEl

Superstar
Counting seven weeks and sixty-two weeks from the command to restore and build Jerusalem until the Messiah...

is the same as counting 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks from Nisan 444 BC.

Nisan is the first month of spring beginning with the sighted new moon... and since the planets move in a clockwork fashion it is possible to calculate when the Nisan new moon was sighted in Israel in 444 BC.

http://astropixels.com/ephemeris/phasescat/phases-0499.html

And as can be seen from the link above the Nisan new moon in the astronomical year -0443 was seen in Israel on March 4 or 5 in 444 BC.

Axl888

Established
The same word week is in the Bible used for a period of 7 days and 7 years... and so there is a ratio between them expressed in the heptad.

7 days is 1 week and 7 years is 360 weeks.
The band Tool used this as their logo...hmmm

TokiEl

Superstar
25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command

According to the angel after seven seven year cycles and sixty-two seven year cycles counting from Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes... the Messiah would come.

So 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks = 24 840 weeks counting from March 4 or 5 444 BC until the Messiah.

And with this day counter anybody can check and confirm that from March 5 444 BC to March 26 33 AD are 24 840 weeks.

TokiEl

Superstar
So in the Bible in the book of Daniel there is a timeline until the Messiah that points to the spring of 33 AD.

That is impressive.

That is from God.

And revealed by TokiEl.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Jews ought to know that the Messiah would come riding into Jerusalem on a donkey... since it's in the Script.

Zechariah 9 9“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Behold, your King is coming to you;
He is just and having salvation,
Lowly and riding on a donkey,
A colt, the foal of a donkey.

TokiEl

Superstar
He came riding on a donkey down the Mount of Olives on Sunday evening 10 Nisan which was the day the sacrifical Passover lambs were brought into Jerusalem for inspection.

Exodus 12 Now the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 2 “This month shall be your beginning of months; it shall be the first month of the year to you.

3 Speak to all the congregation of Israel, saying: ‘On the tenth of this month every man shall take for himself a lamb, according to the house of his father, a lamb for a household. 4 And if the household is too small for the lamb, let him and his neighbor next to his house take it according to the number of the persons; according to each man’s need you shall make your count for the lamb. 5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year. You may take it from the sheep or from the goats.

6 Now you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of the same month. Then the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it at twilight.

Jesus Christ was crucified on Friday 14 Nisan as the all sufficient sacrifice for the sins of the world and exhaled at twilight that is between noon and sunset. Well we know it was 3pm.

And on Sunday morning with Venus before sunrise 16 Nisan He rose again and walked out of the tomb which an angel had forced open... and that tomb is open and empty to this day.

Matthew 28 6 He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Garden_Tomb

Matthew 28 16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

So it ought to take the reader less than one minute to figure out that the Messiah must come before the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple.

And that happened about 2000 years ago... so the arrival of the Messiah is ancient history already.
Great info. I wanna ask.... do you believe the pre-tribulation will occur?

TokiEl

Superstar
Great info. I wanna ask.... do you believe the pre-tribulation will occur?
The Script seems to suggest that the elect that is the chosen of God will be given power and protection to preach the Truth during the great tribulation. As in get to work and do good...and not escape the troubles of the world.

The saints that is those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus Christ... will be persecuted and many martyred.

And that's how they save their souls.