Dangers Of Marijuanas

yiksmes

Established
I know of many people who smoke 1-2 joints a day for a week, stop, and can't fall asleep for long time, they twist and turn on a bed all night till it's sunshine and when the body and mind is completely tired, only then they fall asleep.. For some it's like that for 3 days, for some 4-5 days that i know of..
Anybody know why?

TruthSucker

Established
Just a normal effect if your body is getting used to it. Nothing to really worry about but it is really annoying. If your fellows are awake until sunrise they should think about stop it for some weeks. Sounds a little creepy.
Cannabis is a drug, some people forget this. Ha, wordplay.

So regarding seriously to topic: cannabis is probably one of the most healthy medicine to some serious diseases. It is a drug, like alcohol, nicotin, cocaine, heroine, sugar, caffeine, watching tv and a lot of other things, and last but not least: medicine. But it is way less harmful than public thinks. And, like with any drug, you should only use it for fun if you're psychological and physically stable. And you should not get used to it.

Last edited:

floss

Star
that's easy, pots head are lazy. all they do is get high and glued on their couch munching on potatoes chips. easily the most unproductive human being, next to homeless. they can't fall asleep because they don't do any hard work with their body.

here is an easy fix: stop getting high and get to work. try to work hard for 8-10 hrs a day and see if they have trouble falling asleep :D

TruthSucker

Established
Sports or any physical load would definitely be a way to become tired, in any case, not just for pot heads.
that's easy, pots head are lazy. all they do is get high and glued on their couch munching on potatoes chips. easily the most unproductive human being, next to homeless. they can't fall asleep because they don't do any hard work with their body.
I hope this is meant half ironic. A lot of people are becoming productive in different ways. Depends a lot on if you consume indica or sativa.

floss

Star
Sports or any physical load would definitely be a way to become tired, in any case, not just for pot heads.

I hope this is meant half ironic. A lot of people are becoming productive in different ways. Depends a lot on if you consume indica or sativa.
I agreed, there are productive pot head but based on my real life experiences (including myself), most pots head are lazy. I was one of them unproductive pots head along with all my pots head friend. I've been clean for a few years now and so grateful to start doing something with life instead of munching on ice cream and potatoes chips while listening to trance/hip hop...etc

yiksmes

Established
Okay, but today's marijuana is mostly from crossbreeds, is it kind of a GMO? Is it more healthy or less than the ones that are naturally nature grown? I mean if you compare the tampered to untampered weed.