Dangers Of Marijuanas

Bubbajay

Veteran
I smoked pot as a teenager with friends. Quit when I was 20, because life was starting to seem dull and boring without it. I believe God put all plants on earth for a purpose, and pot is a good natural pain killer. The only way I would suggest anyone smoking it on a regular basis is if they experience chronic (no pun intended) pain. Prescription drugs do much more damage to your body than marijuana does, they eat your liver and stomach.

I knew a guy who died from liver damage from prescription drugs. They fed him morphine continuously, and he was still in so much pain he bit his own tongue off.

Maldarker

Star
Tha
I smoked pot as a teenager with friends. Quit when I was 20, because life was starting to seem dull and boring without it. I believe God put all plants on earth for a purpose, and pot is a good natural pain killer. The only way I would suggest anyone smoking it on a regular basis is if they experience chronic (no pun intended) pain. Prescription drugs do much more damage to your body than marijuana does, they eat your liver and stomach.

I knew a guy who died from liver damage from prescription drugs. They fed him morphine continuously, and he was still in so much pain he bit his own tongue off.
I have a very bad issue with opiods longer story from youth with shriners but that's for another day. However hurt back blew out L4 - L5 disk into s1 s2 can barely walk from being numb from pressure on nerves & spinal cord - however when using pot can walk alot better with out dragging my legs from the nerve issue -it relieves the pressure because it is a mild pain killer & anti inflammation agent with out probably would need a chair with just using a walking cane & can get around & work.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Tha

I have a very bad issue with opiods longer story from youth with shriners but that's for another day. However hurt back blew out L4 - L5 disk into s1 s2 can barely walk from being numb from pressure on nerves & spinal cord - however when using pot can walk alot better with out dragging my legs from the nerve issue -it relieves the pressure because it is a mild pain killer & anti inflammation agent with out probably would need a chair with just using a walking cane & can get around & work.
My aunt use to call me and my brother potheads when we were 16 and 17, now she smokes it daily because of chronic pain. Now I jokingly call her a pothead lol

Simka

Established
One of my friends is a marijuana addict, so I know it is not a joke. Unfortunately, lots of people think that smoking cannabis can't cause any health issues. I know it is not true. Usually, I recommend such people read the researchers' reports. The only marijuana I accept is a medical one. It really helps many people with awful diseases feel relief.

Busbyx

Rookie
I also think that it's not a joke. People shouldn't neglect its tendency to addiction first of all. One of my friend became addict I guess. He's diabetic, so it's not recommended for him to smoke at all as it raises his blood sugar level. Moreover, he's prescribed to buy ozempic online to regulate blood glucose. But unfortunately he can't stop smoking. Besides, he refuses to admit that it's an addiction.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
I once obtained a bottle of marinol which is pure THC that the government makes. Little round pills that come in three different colors with different potencies.
Thats not THC per se its synthetic THC and how it reacts is different then the natural extracted THC. It in itself is crap imo of use made me feel like crap being synthetic it was not useful didnt do crap and CDB actually had the same type of feeling of body relieve without the crap feeling so yeah not a fan of it.

Zakat

Star
Maryjane was once a girl i knew
Marijuana is a misused intoxicant
If i were to choose, I would say Maryjane knew
Thats why I'm now just an Ent...

Intoxicants are dangerous, ask Michael Jackson!

Attachments

BananaLaser

Veteran
This video done by the organization TFP Student Action gives good insight on why weed should be avoided. I would recommend watching it, if you want a clearer understanding on what weed does to the body.