Dangers Of Marijuanas

Tidal

Star
I often wonder if stress-sufferers (in the military or everyday life) are christians.
They are... its not when your going through it its after..

Okay thanks, I think I should have said Christians are not immune to PTSD or anything else, it's just that they know how to roll with the punches life throws at them and are therefore better able to take it on the chin.
We've all got painful memories from our past that we'd like to forget, but the trick is not to dwell on them..:)

God said- "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland"
(Isaiah 43:18 )

Maldarker

Star
Okay thanks, I think I should have said Christians are not immune to PTSD or anything else, it's just that they know how to roll with the punches life throws at them and are therefore better able to take it on the chin.
We've all got painful memories from our past that we'd like to forget, but the trick is not to dwell on them..:)

God said- "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland"
(Isaiah 43:18 )
Yes! Makes it a lot easier when you got JESUS to lean on. The whole yoke & such.

SnowFall

Veteran
A
Been in the Catholic church in fact been to all the isms never found anything of more truth then the kjv bible - prayer & the HOLY Spirit.
All joking aside, I know you’re Probably not interested in Catholicism, but if you have a chance I recommend you go to a Traditional Latin Mass and an SSPX Church! It’s a whole different thing from the regular mass.

Tidal

Star
Yes! Makes it a lot easier when you got JESUS to lean on. The whole yoke & such.

We can regard the Bible as a 'Spiritual Survival Manual" which we can plug into to get a power download..:)

"Our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power"- (1 Thess 1:5)
"Everybody tried to touch Jesus because power was coming from him" (Luke 6:12-19)
"I am full of power, judgement and might by the spirit of the Lord" (Mic 3:8)
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds" (2 Cor 10:4)
Jesus said - "Someone touched me, I know that power has gone out from me." (Luke 8:46)
"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power" (Ephesians 6:10)

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
A

All joking aside, I know you’re Probably not interested in Catholicism, but if you have a chance I recommend you go to a Traditional Latin Mass and an SSPX Church! It’s a whole different thing from the regular mass.
Listen friend if you claim JESUS is LORD then where cool! The rest can be fixed LOL!

We are living in a fallen world and we are to not love this world as it is temporary.

We are all human and nobody on this earth is perfect. We are born into this fallen world which was shaped and paved by other individual ideas, thoughts, symbols, signs literally leading to physical/spiritual death. The devil/satan is indeed real along with his fallen angel/demonic servants. God sent the devil and his followers (fallen angels) down to earth from heaven to temporarily have his "own" kingdom. The same being who literally hates humanity and will cleverly deceive humanity into destruction. It is in our blood to sin (satan deceiving Eve in the garden) as it is in our human nature. Thanks be to God, Jesus Christ, Yeshua was sent to knowingly die, for humanity to have a chance to be saved from our spiritual death.. sin. This is God's love for us, literally God is love. Our minds can't comprehend the extent of God as he is outside the constraints of time/space and everything we perceive in our human/sinful lenses. When Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose again on the 3rd day, quite literally is when the spirit of Jesus Christ was attainable for eternal life after death. We are saved by the Grace of God.

When we truly believe in God/Jesus Christ, the spirit transforms us slowly over time. God says we leave our past beings, unrepenting human nature, in love with the world; And leave our troubles/worries/fear/needs to God for handling. Obviously and ultimately, God leaves it up to our own free will to have control over our beliefs. Which is why satan/devil/etc has many, many ways to deceive humanity into thinking otherwise. Luckily for us, the truth always comes to light in a world filled with darkness. The devil/satan/etc tries so hard to be like God he will do anything to prove he does not exist, including leading you to believe to "trust/love" yourself... "do what thou wilt" sort of speak.

Regarding Marijuana, to me it's as comparable alcohol, cigarrettes, or even food. The key word I would use is moderation and not over indulge in anything. Best thing to do is to talk to God about these questions. God reveals all things to those who truly seek him through prayer with repentance. It is through the Spirit of Jesus Christ we are able to even be acknowledged/talk to God as Jesus Christ is God in the flesh. It is through his spirit, the spirit of truth these things are discerned. Discernment comes from the holy spirit of Jesus Christ. This isn't about religion, this is about a relationship with God through the spirit of Jesus Christ.

Over time, you start to see the bigger picture. We are all born to die. The spiritual realm does exist. There are entities beyond humans in which exist and they are not looking out for our humanity's best interest. There has only been one person in recorded history to ever die for humanity.. yours truly Jesus Christ. The key to life after death and by the Grace of God we are able to attain this key by believing with all your heart Jesus Christ, Yeshua is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Our Savior, Redeemer, God in the flesh.

Every knee will bow to Jesus Christ/God but by that time, if you don't understand any of this, then it will already be too late. Your literal eternal life's fate will be sealed. I come to everyone as a friend who encourages everyone to understand, seek God, research all points of view and more importantly see the world for what it is. Time is truly running out. God Bless and Love You All.

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
I'm 25, I start to smoke weed when I was 18 because of a big grief that i never really assumed, i smoked a lot. Personnaly it helps me a lot, even for my boost i didnt have anymore. I dont say that its not drug, but still, i never would like to try anything else. I just love smoking marijuana. Cigarettes are worse for me if you really want my opinion

Maldarker

Star
that's easy, pots head are lazy. all they do is get high and glued on their couch munching on potatoes chips. easily the most unproductive human being, next to homeless. they can't fall asleep because they don't do any hard work with their body.

here is an easy fix: stop getting high and get to work. try to work hard for 8-10 hrs a day and see if they have trouble falling asleep :D
Stereo type much smh!
Tell that to the vets who are now able to sleep and hold a job able to take care of their family.

Daze

Superstar
Its an intoxicant. I know many here are "pro-stone" but anytime you weaken the mind with drugs, even if its just alcohol, you invite demons in.

Not saying you will get possessed, your just more.. suggestible.. and the djinn who will mess with you don't call to goodness.

I know this will fall on deaf ears for 95% of the people here, but it is what it is. There is a reason the Almighty forbid intoxicants.

What if someone was smoking kush and started to trip on the original posters name and got paranoid thinking that it means: Eat A Glock?