Dangers Of Marijuanas

Lil axe

Veteran
The 2nd article has a lot of important information. This quote from the first one is humorous:

The ECS is complicated, and experts haven’t yet determined exactly how it works or all of its potential functions.

...and they never will! Scientists can only understand a fraction of these wondrous systems like our brain and neurochemical reactions, the microbiome inside our bodies and interconnecting all life on earth, etc. They will never have knowledge of the depth of God's creation because it's impossible to fathom.
an incredible gift, the most complete plant
uses are endless

Maldarker

Star
Btw it also scrubs out co2 like a mf'er...Want to get rid of CO2 in the atmosphere grow weed fields.

Tidal

Star
This from yesterday's Brit Daily Mail (Aug 18th), a junky motorist ploughed into this kid at 60mph who was out for a bike ride with his dad.
The kid made an "amazing recovery" and the junky got 3 years in the slammer-

Maldarker

Star
This from yesterday's Brit Daily Mail (Aug 18th), a junky motorist ploughed into this kid at 60mph who was out for a bike ride with his dad.
The kid made an "amazing recovery" and the junky got 3 years in the slammer-

Your point? Think the other cocktail of drugs where a factor not the weed. Ok Anslinger.

Tidal

Star
LOL I'm ex military so no not a hippie try again.

Speaking of the military, I wonder why so many of them go down with PTSD, maybe they should have joined the girl guides if they can't handle stress..:)
Example- a programme aired on Brit TV last night fronted by a Brit ex- Special Forces soldier telling about his past service in Afgh when he fought the Taliban, but I switched off halfway through because I got fed up of his wimpy remarks; he kept saying he was always "scared and terrified", and feared the Taliban.
Eventually the Army kicked him out because he developed PTSD, what a wimp!

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Speaking of the military, I wonder why so many of them go down with PTSD, maybe they should have joined the girl guides if they can't handle stress..:)
Example- a programme aired on Brit TV last night fronted by an Brit ex- Special Forces soldier telling about his past service in Afgh when he fought the Taliban, but I switched off halfway through because I got fed up of his wimpy remarks; he kept saying he was always "scared and terrified", and feared the Taliban.
Eventually the Army kicked him out because he developed PTSD, what a wimp!
i would not say anything until you've been through it.

Tidal

Star
[re PTSD] i would not say anything until you've been through it.

I often wonder if stress-sufferers (in the military or everyday life) are christians. If they're not, they're like wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on the road, whereas christians are absolutely fearless in war or anywhere else..:)
"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear.."(Romans 8:15)

A name on the wall-
"There be of them, that have left a name behind them, that their praises might be reported" (KJV: Ecclesiasticus 44:8)

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
I often wonder if stress-sufferers (in the military or everyday life) are christians. If they're not, they're like wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on the road, whereas christians are absolutely fearless in war or anywhere else..:)
"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear.."(Romans 8:15)

A name on the wall-
"There be of them, that have left a name behind them, that their praises might be reported" (KJV: Ecclesiasticus 44:8)

They are... its not when your going through it its after. I am a cold calculated person going through the "SHIT" but after words you do get that 1000 yard stare. We are not meant to kill each other or go through the mind screwing stuff the military does.

Tidal

Star
Somebody mentioned Lennon, he was an atheist junky and therefore easy prey for demonic influence, we can hear satan speaking through Lennons mouth in "Imagine"-

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky..

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too..