Dangers Of Marijuanas

Tidal

Star
It would do you wonders

Nah, I don't need drugs like I said, i've never used 'em and my 73-yr-old brain is as sharp as ever..:)
Example- the other day I decided to list the 35 members of my old cycling club on a piece of paper for my files, and even though I lost contact with them when I left the club 43 years ago, i could still remember all their names.. :cool:

PS- I've never smoked or drank either; tried a few sips of booze in my early teens but it all tasted like cat pee so I've never touched it since except when naughty women have tried to get me drunk and i've gone along with it to be a good sport.
Didn't like it though, and was glad to have sobered up the next day and got my brain back.

PS again- "You're not a man if you don't drink or smoke" my Hell's Angel bro-in-law once said to me half-jokingly.
He died of cancer a few years ago in his mid-60's but i'm still around.. :p

Tidal

Star
Well by God's grace & marijuana i'm fighting lung cancer so we will see ;)

Good luck with that mate, I've got suspected bladder cancer or cystitis, the doctor wanted to send me to hospital for a cystoscopy test but the process sounds too downright uncomfortable so i declined.
Anyway if it is blad cancer, I've been googling "treatment" and that sounds worse than the condition itself so I don't want that either, so i'll let it go undiagnosed and untreated and just ride it out, i've had mild symptoms for over a year and it's not getting any worse anyway.. :cool:

Maldarker

Star
Good luck with that mate, I've got suspected bladder cancer or cystitis, the doctor wanted to send me to hospital for a cystoscopy test but the process sounds too downright uncomfortable so i declined.
Anyway if it is blad cancer, I've been googling "treatment" and that sounds worse than the condition itself so I don't want that either, so i'll let it go undiagnosed and untreated and just ride it out, i've had mild symptoms for over a year and it's not getting any worse anyway.. :cool:

Nope not worried about dying i've died about 25 yrs ago....

Aero

Superstar
Weed does fuck with your memory. If I were a doctor, I would give it to trauma patients.

I would tell a patient straight up. We can make you forget or at least dull all of your memories; it's just a question of if you want the easy way or the hard way. BTW, the hard way, is called electroshock therapy.

Tidal

Star
In a way I suppose I'm lucky because I never married or had kids, so if I snuff it I haven't got the worry of leaving any dependents behind.
I've had a good 73-year run and seen my parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents die before me, so i get a sense of comfort from knowing I'm like the Last of the Mohicans in our family and can just pop off without any fuss..:)

Cintra

Star
In a way I suppose I'm lucky because I never married or had kids, so if I snuff it I haven't got the worry of leaving any dependents behind.
I've had a good 73-year run and seen my parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents die before me, so i get a sense of comfort from knowing I'm like the Last of the Mohicans in our family and can just pop off without any fuss..:)

Bloody hell, mate.
That's sad...

You haven't even got a cat to eat your corpse in the 10 weeks before they find you?

Tidal

Star
Nope not worried about dying i've died about 25 yrs ago....

I used to cycle 12 miles to work and back across the city in the 1960's and nearly died under the wheels of a bus or truck every day but survived by doing last-second evasive manoeuvres, there were no cyclist-only bike lanes in them days...:)
As serious illness goes, I've bragged before in this forum about how I survived a Cov-19 attack in May 2020, and have been getting "long covid" attacks ever since, for example only last month I was bedridden for 10 days feeling like a zombie with splitting headache, shivering spells, chronic tiredness and unable to eat much, just laying there binge-watching my boxed sets of Blakes Seven and Survivors 1975 DVD's.
At least I was in better shape than this poor slob in Survivors (episode 'Mad Dog')-

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
I used to cycle 12 miles to work and back across the city in the 1960's and nearly died under the wheels of a bus or truck every day but survived by doing last-second evasive manoeuvres, there were no cyclist-only bike lanes in them days...:)
As serious illness goes, I've bragged before in this forum about how I survived a Cov-19 attack in May 2020, and have been getting "long covid" attacks ever since, for example only last month I was bedridden for 10 days feeling like a zombie with splitting headache, shivering spells, chronic tiredness and unable to eat much, just laying there binge-watching my boxed sets of Blakes Seven and Survivors 1975 DVD's.
At least I was in better shape than this poor slob in Survivors (episode 'Mad Dog')-

I got covid back in March of 2020 was sick for about a week really high fever soaking sweat like i never before & yup very fatigued.

Tidal

Star
Topic title- Dangers Of Marijuanas
------------------------------------------------------

The only real danger of drugs is if people abuse and misuse them like hardcore junkies do.

Same with booze, the odd tipple does nobody any harm, it's just drunks who get it a bad name.
As pain relievers and sedatives the medical profession have been rightly prescribing drugs for many years for people who need them, nothing wrong with that..:)
"Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail.
Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them.
Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing" (Bible: Ezekiel 47:12)

Lil axe

Veteran
genesis

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
-

DavidSon

Star
genesis

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
-
The 2nd article has a lot of important information. This quote from the first one is humorous:

The ECS is complicated, and experts haven’t yet determined exactly how it works or all of its potential functions.

...and they never will! Scientists can only understand a fraction of these wondrous systems like our brain and neurochemical reactions, the microbiome inside our bodies and interconnecting all life on earth, etc. They will never have knowledge of the depth of God's creation because it's impossible to fathom.

Tidal

Star
As I boasted earlier, I've never drugged, drank or smoked in my life, and my 73-yr-old brain is as sharp as ever, for example here's a pic of me (circled) at school in 1961 and I can still remember all their surnames (and most of their christian names) today, 60 years later.. :cool:

Cintra

Star
As I boasted earlier, I've never drugged, drank or smoked in my life, and my 73-yr-old brain is as sharp as ever, for example here's a pic of me (circled) at school in 1961 and I can still remember all their surnames (and most of their christian names) today, 60 years later.. :cool:

OMG
And now you are telling everyone which school 'you' went to.

Did you feel the spirit of Good King Dick while you were there?

Maes17

Superstar
OMG
And now you are telling everyone which school 'you' went to.

Did you feel the spirit of Good King Dick while you were there?
Not gonna lie, this forum has went to truther fun to robotic entertainment at this point. Mick has really made me stop giving af here lol.

If I get banned from here for being a douche down the line. It was nice knowing ya Cintra

Cintra

Star
Not gonna lie, this forum has went to truther fun to robotic entertainment at this point. Mick has really made me stop giving af here lol.

If I get banned from here for being a douche down the line. It was nice knowing ya Cintra
Same here

Tidal

Star
Scientists can only understand a fraction of these wondrous systems like our brain and neurochemical reactions, the microbiome inside our bodies and interconnecting all life on earth, etc.

Right, last year a local junkie asked me with the usual slurred speech and vacant cross-eyed look for a handout, he showed me a red mark on his neck and said "I tried to hang myself but the rope broke".
I gave him a few quid, maybe he needed it to buy a thicker rope, I dunno, but I've not seen him since..:)

PS- My young quack lady doctor drugged me some years ago, I went to her and said I was feeling a bit run down (it later turned out it was due to a wonky thyroid), and the conversation went like a pantomime-
QUACK- "You're depressed"
ME- "No, I'm not"
QUACK- "Yes you are"
ME- "No, honestly I'm not"
QUACK- "Yes you are, I'll prescribe anti-depressants"

So she wrote the prescription and said "Take this to the pharmacy, bye bye".
I got them and they were Prozac or something like them, so as an experiment I started taking them out of curiosity and the effect was weird, I felt like I was on another planet in a dreamlike state and my perception of things seemed distorted, so I flushed the rest down the loo and eventually got my brain back.
The moral is that if a quack wrongly diagnoses your condition and prescribes unnecessary meds it can have a b-a-a-a-d effect.

Last edited: