Dangers Of Marijuanas

~JC~

Veteran

Defund and abolish candy.
First of all, fkng GROSS! Black Licorice is some of the nastiest flavors I've ever encountered... Black licorice tastes gross for a reason - WALK AWAY FROM THE LICORICE.

Second, this is such a dumb way to die :(. We shouldn't abolish candy (maybe black licorice :D), we should make candy packaging looking like cigarettes so people would GET that excessive use of any chemically man-made product could potentially kill you. RIP BLM (black licorice man).

Aero

Superstar
First of all, fkng GROSS! Black Licorice is some of the nastiest flavors I've ever encountered... Black licorice tastes gross for a reason - WALK AWAY FROM THE LICORICE.

Second, this is such a dumb way to die :(. We shouldn't abolish candy (maybe black licorice :D), we should make candy packaging looking like cigarettes so people would GET that excessive use of any chemically man-made product could potentially kill you. RIP BLM (black licorice man).
We can't hurt the candy industry like that ;)

meximonk

Star
I had to stop reading this thread after the first 1/2 of the 1st page, the laughing was hurting it was so bad.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Tidal

Star
Marijuana is really harmless. Why the stigma?

I've never drugged, drank or smoked, I suppose i've always been too tough-minded to need or want it.
Also junkies and boozers go around with silly grins on their faces talking sh*t, so no way would I want to be like them..:)

PS- naughty women have tried to get me drunk at office parties and i've gone along with it to be a good sport and as an experiment to see what it was like.
The earth's axis seemed to develop a pronounced tilt and I couldn't walk straight, and I also felt as if I was wrapped up in cotton wool and my consciousness was confined to the four walls of the room instead of extending into the far reaches of the universe like before.
So I was glad to sober up next day and get my brain back..:)

Tidal

Star
I've never drugged, firstly because it never crossed my mind to want to do so, secondly because it seems to turn people into braindead idiots, and thirdly because I'm too tough-minded to need it..:)

Maldarker

Star
I've never drugged, firstly because it never crossed my mind to want to do so, secondly because it seems to turn people into braindead idiots, and thirdly because I'm too tough-minded to need it..:)
It would do you wonders