Dangers Of Marijuanas

polymoog

Superstar
but you don’t have to alter your mind and you shouldn’t alter you mind, we should stay sober minded.
animals such as deer seek out psychedelic mushrooms. there is no legal or moral right or wrong in the animal world, and if there was a danger associated with it, deer would have evolved to avoid them. obviously, there is either a harmless recreational value associated with it or there is a medical/therapeudic quality at play in the same way i have seen dogs seek out charcoal to eat to relieve stomach problems.

be my guest and allow other low consciousness people to decide what is and what isnt OK for you. ill make my own choices and take responsibility for my own actions.

Lisa

Superstar
animals such as deer seek out psychedelic mushrooms. there is no legal or moral right or wrong in the animal world, and if there was a danger associated with it, deer would have evolved to avoid them. obviously, there is either a harmless recreational value associated with it or there is a medical/therapeudic quality at play in the same way i have seen dogs seek out charcoal to eat to relieve stomach problems.

be my guest and allow other low consciousness people to decide what is and what isnt OK for you. ill make my own choices and take responsibility for my own actions.
Animals and humans are different. We know right from wrong so we should know better.

It’s always someone’s choice whether they do drugs or not doesn’t mean that I have to agree with it or think it’s in their best interest.

Lisa

Superstar
man has been doing psychedelics for thousands of years to gain insight and to have spiritual experiences.
its not for everybody; certainly not you.
They are satanic spiritual experiences abs you’re right I wouldn’t want to do that!