Dangers Of Marijuanas

justjess

Superstar
I see. You're allowed to share an opinion on something you disagree with, but if someone disagrees with you THAT'S when the thread gets derailed. Very convenient.
So... who are you and how long have you been here?

I asked Lisa a question. You took that as an in to make this a personal situation. Go troll elsewhere.

justjess

Superstar
You don’t have to do anything but I’d hope you have some relevant experience before spreading a wild claim like you just did. Of all the people I know with autism I can guarantee you the majority of their parents definately did not smoke weed especially not when pregnant
I asked if she knew anyone with autism.
She said do I have to post that.
this was my reply afterwards...

and here you come accusing people of bullying and ganging up when literally no one else was involved in the conversation at this point and no such thing had happened. Go troll elsewhere.

Lisa

Superstar
I asked if she knew anyone with autism.
She said do I have to post that.
this was my reply afterwards...

and here you come accusing people of bullying and ganging up when literally no one else was involved in the conversation at this point and no such thing had happened. Go troll elsewhere.
Talking to yourself again...lol!

shankara

Star
Maybe one thing people haven't mentioned so much here is a quite how good ganja can be for creativity. Personally it was pretty much the thing that made me start writing music, something which has remained a big part of my life since. Also really can make one appreciate music too, really get into it.

cjkkw

Established
Maybe one thing people haven't mentioned so much here is a quite how good ganja can be for creativity. Personally it was pretty much the thing that made me start writing music, something which has remained a big part of my life since. Also really can make one appreciate music too, really get into it.
Carol baskin

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe it’s good for creativity...maybe not..it’s surely not so good for your mental health and thinking straight.

Lisa

Superstar
You comment on mental health and clear thinking with no experience, but I'm being dramatic? I guess the ball peen was a little dramatic. I don't have one. No use for it really, still want one tho.
You were being dramatic...lol! And in the most pathetic of ways.
Because I said what most people know to be true..that marijuana isn’t good for your mental health or for clear thinking. Covering your brain in a drug that changes reality for you...how could you have clear thinking and how could that help your mental health? That’s only common sense.

justjess

Superstar
You were being dramatic...lol! And in the most pathetic of ways.
Because I said what most people know to be true..that marijuana isn’t good for your mental health or for clear thinking. Covering your brain in a drug that changes reality for you...how could you have clear thinking and how could that help your mental health? That’s only common sense.

Aero

Superstar
It's not surprising to see Lisa going for the old victim-blaming trope. Funny how she blames the parents of children who aren't born and blames the parents of children who are born. Basically there is no winning in the world of pure nihilism.

Marijuana is not a 1 sided thing. Everyone with a brain acknowledges there are positives and negatives.

Lisa

Superstar
It's not surprising to see Lisa going for the old victim-blaming trope. Funny how she blames the parents of children who aren't born and blames the parents of children who are born. Basically there is no winning in the world of pure nihilism.

Marijuana is not a 1 sided thing. Everyone with a brain acknowledges there are positives and negatives.
The negatives outweigh any positive that someone thought they got on the drug...

Lisa

Superstar
You are only looking at the negatives though. Basically your scale is busted, especially in comparison to other drugs.
I don’t think it is busted. You can’t really expect to cover your brain in a mind altering drug and think it will help you with mental health or clear thinking. And I would argue..using it doesn‘t help you see that objectively because of course you’re gonna think it was alright...especially if you enjoyed it.

cjkkw

Established

justjess

Superstar
sometimes I can't breath because I have smoked too much weed. I literally have to take 6months breaks from smoking weed. with the fonto leafs and the weed combined plus daily use of 10+ blunts a day, it's not safe.
Weed isn’t the root of your problem. Fanta leaves plus smoking ten blunts a day would be a likelier suspect. Tbh I highly doubt this story is even true. 10+ blunts a day... you’d be sleeping too much to even manage that unless your snoop dogg or something.

Your reply also has nada to do with what I posted.

cjkkw

Established
Weed isn’t the root of your problem. Fanta leaves plus smoking ten blunts a day would be a likelier suspect. Tbh I highly doubt this story is even true. 10+ blunts a day... you’d be sleeping too much to even manage that unless your snoop dogg or something.

Your reply also has nada to do with what I posted.
actually I do smoke 10+ blunts a day. which means I can smoke a $20 bag in 6 hours then there's the roach blunts. there like cigarettes to me. idk about weed curing autism, ADHD and all that but I'm sure Ritalin does.