Dangers Of Marijuanas

Lisa

Superstar
Since we were talking about seizures and marijuana..

Listening to Mozart's Sonata for Two Pianos once a day can help to reduce the number of seizures in patients with epilepsy, study shows

Maes17

Superstar
How do you think voicing my opinion about marijuana is saving people? The Good News of salvation isn’t by telling them not to do marijuana.

If you are altering your mind..you are harming yourself. If you do it around your kids...you are showing them its ok and they may grow up and do it too or worse. You could influence your siblings and your friends to also alter their mind and that would be harming others.
Let me pray about it.

Maes17

Superstar
Seriously though Lisa, I think a lot of the posters here seem responsible in their use.

Anything can be done in excess. Isn’t that gluttony(7 deadly sins) by technical definition.

Even if it were to alter the brain. If no harm done to others then why worry over something that is not affecting your way of living. I get you’re a strong religious lady, sticking to her guns. I just see no foul in marijuana use.

Lurker

Star
Seriously though Lisa, I think a lot of the posters here seem responsible in their use.

Anything can be done in excess. Isn’t that gluttony(7 deadly sins) by technical definition.

Even if it were to alter the brain. If no harm done to others then why worry over something that is not affecting your way of living. I get you’re a strong religious lady, sticking to her guns. I just see no foul in marijuana use.
Speaking of which, I'm behind on my usage today. Running to the dump, picking up hardware cloth, grocery. Cutting the roll of hardware cloth in half (trying to not be wasteful). I regret that idea. Fuck you, hacksaw. You suck.

Maes17

Superstar
Speaking of which, I'm behind on my usage today. Running to the dump, picking up hardware cloth, grocery. Cutting the roll of hardware cloth in half (trying to not be wasteful). I regret that idea. Fuck you, hacksaw. You suck.
We need the crying laughing emoji.

Lisa

Superstar

Well it can affect me when the citizens around me want to legalize it because they don’t see it as wrong and something that is good...

Weed impairs driving skills long after the high is gone
With more and more states legalizing weed for recreational use -- currently 11 states and the District of Columbia -- there is growing concern about a potential impact on driving, crime and other safety issues.

Lurker

Star
Well it can affect me when the citizens around me want to legalize it because they don’t see it as wrong and something that is good...

With more and more states legalizing weed for recreational use -- currently 11 states and the District of Columbia -- there is growing concern about a potential impact on driving, crime and other safety issues.
Drowsiness impairs driving too. JS

Lisa

Superstar
Drowsiness impairs driving too. JS
So does marijuana...don’t do it and many things will be better for you. You can think clearly and hopefully drive better..that’s going along on the premise you drove well in the first place..lol!

Lurker

Star
So does marijuana...don’t do it and many things will be better for you. You can think clearly and hopefully drive better..that’s going along on the premise you drove well in the first place..lol!
Green means go. Red means stop. Yellow means go fast. I only drive when I'm out of beer. No job and all.

Maes17

Superstar

Weed or no weed. There’s a lot of bad drivers. Get in a car with me, your perception on me would change cause I use every curse word in the book when I road rage.

Lisa

Superstar
Weed or no weed. There’s a lot of bad drivers. Get in a car with me, your perception on me would change cause I use every curse word in the book when I road rage.
Haha...that’s why I talked about if a person’s driving was good to begin with.

Maes17

Superstar
And don’t forget to eat your vegetables, brush your teeth, stay in school.

This message is brought to you by maes17 & lisa.
A part of the public posting program, where we at VC forums strive to help you make conscious and healthy choices.

Lisa

Superstar
And don’t forget to eat your vegetables, brush your teeth, stay in school.

This message is brought to you by maes17 & lisa.
A part of the public posting program, where we at VC forums strive to help you make conscious and healthy choices.
Yep! Don’t hurt yourself or those around you by making destructive choices.

Lisa

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
The true cause of autism?

Massive study finds 50% increase in autism among children whose mothers used marijuana while pregnant
Do you know anyone with autism?