Dangers Of Marijuanas

Lurker

Star
Why do you think the insurance rate disparity has something to do with it?
The insurance industry concluded long ago that young men were more impulsive.
I thought it was more interesting that the article states that the marijuana use changes the brain
"This research suggests that early exposure to cannabis may result in difficulties performing complex cognitive tasks,"
The theory is that early marijuana use changes the brain,
Do you even read the shit you post?

Lisa

Superstar
The insurance industry concluded long ago that young men were more impulsive.

"This research suggests that early exposure to cannabis may result in difficulties performing complex cognitive tasks,"
The theory is that early marijuana use changes the brain,
Do you even read the shit you post?
Ok, I see what you mean about the different insurance rates now...I thought you were trying to say it has something to do monetarily or something.

I’m not sure why you’re annoyed with what I said? Of course I read the article...the day I posted it.

Lurker

Star
Ok, I see what you mean about the different insurance rates now...I thought you were trying to say it has something to do monetarily or something.

I’m not sure why you’re annoyed with what I said? Of course I read the article...the day I posted it.
I'm only annoyed that you fail to see this study as half assed, at best.

Lisa

Superstar
@Lurker they do have this disclaimer..
One thing the data can't show is whether the early starters were impulsive to begin with or cannabis use in the teen years made them that way.

However, Gruber said, there are studies that suggest that cannabis use while the brain is developing can lead to a number of changes, including an increase in impulsive behavior.

Lisa

Superstar
Don't trust your marijuana memories: Just one hit of weed makes people falsely recall events that never happened, study finds

Lisa: *takes first hit off of a joint* ....."ohhhhhhh, wowww! Life is actually kinda hilarious, and I've been wayyyy too uptight my entire life! Why didn't anyone tell me??"

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa: *takes first hit off of a joint* ....."ohhhhhhh, wowww! Life is actually kinda hilarious, and I've been wayyyy too uptight my entire life! Why didn't anyone tell me??"
That’s not the way to deal with life though.

That’s not the way to deal with life though.
Maybe just once? If anyone in the history of earth has ever needed the benefit of even the slightest change in perspective and mindset that marijuana can provide, it's definitely you.

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe just once? If anyone in the history of earth has ever needed the benefit of even the slightest change in perspective and mindset that marijuana can provide, it's definitely you.
Being sober minded is the best way to live and leaning on God.

Lisa

Superstar
Im asking if they should join marijuana as legally prohibited substances.
There would be a lot of people in jail..that’s for sure if it was. I doubt it would ever happen. But that is neither here nor there. What is a shame is the legalizing of a drug that alters your mind and the way you think.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There would be a lot of people in jail..that’s for sure if it was. I doubt it would ever happen. But that is neither here nor there. What is a shame is the legalizing of a drug that alters your mind and the way you think.
Why is honest communication so foreign to you? I asked if those substances should be outlawed and categorized the same as MJ. Being as they are responsible for tens of thousands of deaths each year (including innocent victims via secondhand smoke, drunk driving and etc)?