Dangers Of Marijuanas

~JC~

Veteran

Defund and abolish candy.
First of all, fkng GROSS! Black Licorice is some of the nastiest flavors I've ever encountered... Black licorice tastes gross for a reason - WALK AWAY FROM THE LICORICE.

Second, this is such a dumb way to die :(. We shouldn't abolish candy (maybe black licorice :D), we should make candy packaging looking like cigarettes so people would GET that excessive use of any chemically man-made product could potentially kill you. RIP BLM (black licorice man).

That's a LOT of black licorice, to eat!
Lol @JC for your RIP, comment.
Never knew it could lead to low potassium levels, and irregular heart rhythms...

Aero

Superstar
First of all, fkng GROSS! Black Licorice is some of the nastiest flavors I've ever encountered... Black licorice tastes gross for a reason - WALK AWAY FROM THE LICORICE.

Second, this is such a dumb way to die :(. We shouldn't abolish candy (maybe black licorice :D), we should make candy packaging looking like cigarettes so people would GET that excessive use of any chemically man-made product could potentially kill you. RIP BLM (black licorice man).
We can't hurt the candy industry like that ;)

meximonk

Veteran
I had to stop reading this thread after the first 1/2 of the 1st page, the laughing was hurting it was so bad.