Dangers Of Marijuanas

Lisa

Superstar
havent heard. when i last used on a regular basis (years ago), i was using the volcano vaporizer. awesome and economical... the cadillac of vapes.
(i wont buy new clothes or shoes, but ill lay out money for something like that.)
But you won’t eat fast food..interesting.

polymoog

Superstar
But you won’t eat fast food..interesting.
if i took it up now, i would get the organic weed (if its available) or grow it myself. there is no conflict of interest. even inhaling pure tobacco smoke isnt nearly as horrific as it is made out to be. its the chemical additives in the cigarettes that make it dangerous. besides, the vaporizer eliminates most of the smoke.

Lisa

Superstar
if i took it up now, i would get the organic weed (if its available) or grow it myself. there is no conflict of interest. even inhaling pure tobacco smoke isnt nearly as horrific as it is made out to be. its the chemical additives in the cigarettes that make it dangerous. besides, the vaporizer eliminates most of the smoke.
If your going to smoke...might as well eat that burger from McDonald’s.

Lisa

Superstar
It seems that smoking marijuana isn’t the way to test it..as like I said it impedes brain function/alters your mind. I would say this is not just for teens..but adults as well.

Keep off the grass: Smoking even an occasional cannabis joint as a teenager can damage your brain, study warns
  • Experts from the US studied 1,192 teens from 596 families at two points in time
  • They found that cannabis use was associated with problems with verbal memory
  • This effect was found independent of both genetic and environmental factors
  • More data on marijuana's effect on developing brains are needed, the team said

polymoog

Superstar
If your going to smoke...might as well eat that burger from McDonald’s.
ok, lisa... please elaborate.
tell me how consuming factory farm miserably tortured animal beef thats been stuck with antibiotics its whole life and fed the cheapest GMO crap Lopez foods can buy on a GMO/glyphosphate sesame seed bleached white flour with hydrogenated soybean oil bread bun coated with some noxious special sauce thats GMO/natural flavor/iodized salt laden served by a pimply faced teenager who doesnt give a rats ass about you and probably spit on the burger before serving it to you to impress the girl cashier is the same as lovingly growing your own organic pot plant and smoking the buds in a vaporizer.

Lisa

Superstar
ok, lisa... please elaborate.
tell me how consuming factory farm miserably tortured animal beef thats been stuck with antibiotics its whole life and fed the cheapest GMO crap Lopez foods can buy on a GMO/glyphosphate sesame seed bleached white flour with hydrogenated soybean oil bread bun coated with some noxious special sauce thats GMO/natural flavor/iodized salt laden served by a pimply faced teenager who doesnt give a rats ass about you and probably spit on the burger before serving it to you to impress the girl cashier is the same as lovingly growing your own organic pot plant and smoking the buds in a vaporizer.
I can’t see any difference between skunk smoke, altering your mind and eating a burger from McDonalds. Except the burger is legal ;)

Aero

Superstar
Of course, Lisa can't see any difference. Until she randomly channels the psycho chick from that show "House", and say's "context matters". Either way, I'm pretty sure that context mattering is not dependent on some special weed factor.

Not being pro-weed is fine, but when you go so far as to promote fast food, and take the side of the corporations that sell drinks full of sugar to children you are just so far off the mark.

Lisa

Superstar
Of course, Lisa can't see any difference. Until she randomly channels the psycho chick from that show "House", and say's "context matters". Either way, I'm pretty sure that context mattering is not dependent on some special weed factor.

Not being pro-weed is fine, but when you go so far as to promote fast food, and take the side of the corporations that sell drinks full of sugar to children you are just so far off the mark.
I’m not promoting fast food.. @polymoog won’t eat it for health reasons yet would smoke marijuana. I don’t see why he wouldn’t eat fast food then.

Who’s the psycho chick in house?

polymoog

Superstar
I’m not promoting fast food.. @polymoog won’t eat it for health reasons yet would smoke marijuana. I don’t see why he wouldn’t eat fast food then.
one is a natural medicine that people have used for thousands of years and the other is synthetic garbage sold by a multinational corporation to whom i would never give one red cent.
even if i didnt smoke it and i ate it, eliminating the smoke inhalation factor (vape aside), you would still find fault with it because the government has decided it is illegal where you live.

Lisa

Superstar
one is a natural medicine that people have used for thousands of years and the other is synthetic garbage sold by a multinational corporation to whom i would never give one red cent.
even if i didnt smoke it and i ate it, eliminating the smoke inhalation factor (vape aside), you would still find fault with it because the government has decided it is illegal where you live.
The federal government has decided it is still illegal but every state can decide if its legal in their state or not.

It’s debatable if it’s a natural medicine...they are still studying it..however first impressions are that it’s mind altering and therefore bad for you hence why it’s been illegal for so long.

You have a problem with multinational corporations?

Aero

Superstar

Who’s the psycho chick in house?
Look up how many people die from obesity complications, then look up how many die from marijuana inhalation, and you should get your answer.

Lisa

Superstar
Look up how many people die from obesity complications, then look up how many die from marijuana inhalation, and you should get your answer.
It’s not really about deaths but about changing the way you think, making you lazier, making you drugged up. That does change your brain chemistry and is not really good for you like eating too much is not good for you.

However, I would state that trying to eat sensibly is much harder to do because you need food everyday to survive. But you don’t need marijuana to survive but it’s mostly used to check out. So not really the same equivalencies at all.

Aero

Superstar
It’s not really about deaths but about changing the way you think, making you lazier, making you drugged up. That does change your brain chemistry and is not really good for you like eating too much is not good for you.

However, I would state that trying to eat sensibly is much harder to do because you need food everyday to survive. But you don’t need marijuana to survive but it’s mostly used to check out. So not really the same equivalencies at all.
Being fat doesn't change the way people think?

Aero

Superstar
About themselves maybe..but not in the mind altering way that marijuana does.
So getting fat and potentially dying from diabetes or heart disease is A-Ok, it's a free country. But smoking weed, and maybe getting kinda lazy is bad. That makes sense.

Lisa

Superstar
So getting fat and potentially dying from diabetes or heart disease is A-Ok, it's a free country. But smoking weed, and maybe getting kinda lazy is bad. That makes sense.
We are all gonna die from something..you can’t really be that healthy...but you don’t have to alter your mind and you shouldn’t alter you mind, we should stay sober minded.

Aero

Superstar
<spoiler alert> You can just read how the past 50 conversations went with Lisa about this and save yourself some trouble lol
Good point.

I know I'm not going to change the minds of people completely infatuated with the cops and robber's narrative. But there's probably a lot of people on the fence who can be swayed by reason.