Dangers Of Marijuanas

~JC~

Veteran
You don’t have to do anything but I’d hope you have some relevant experience before spreading a wild claim like you just did. Of all the people I know with autism I can guarantee you the majority of their parents definately did not smoke weed especially not when pregnant
Agreed. This is so unfounded. My cousin never never touched drugs her whole life, not her parents, nor her husband (barely even drank) and her kid is autistic.

~JC~

Veteran
@Lisa This seems like an attempt to downplay something you don’t agree with at the first opportunity; some copy-and-past article that supports your argument, without any doing thorough research.

And this a conversation that went south in the first place (count the “like” ratio) so maybe you should start another thread that expresses the seriousness of your views on the topic? Esp considering this whole thread was based on satire in the first place..? o_O

Aero

Superstar
I don't partake in the MJ, but I also disagree that its any worse for you than many prescription meds.
All RX are at least derived from plants anyway, or most of them.
Yet they are totally legal?? Hmmmm..
MJ is way safer than opiods or meth, also.
I would even add that MJ is safer than legal alcohol, but marijuana bad/whisky good?
Plants people, plants!!
You forget to mention alcohol meant for consumption has like no medical value. Unless we are talking about the Wild West when alcohol was literally used for everything. Plus that doesn't even begin to get into the issue of "binge" drinking.

Most drinkers aren't simply having a beer or glass of wine with their dinner. They are bonging/shotgunning beers or attending all night "keggers". They are driving drunk which destroys others people's lives and property.

One only needs to take 5 minutes and look at the Summit County courthouse schedule to see the truth. The cases scheduled for any day looks like this. DUI, DUI, DUI, Speeding, DUI, DUI, DUI, suspended license, DUI, DUI, DUI.

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa This seems like an attempt to downplay something you don’t agree with at the first opportunity; some copy-and-past article that supports your argument, without any doing thorough research.

And this a conversation that went south in the first place (count the “like” ratio) so maybe you should start another thread that expresses the seriousness of your views on the topic? Esp considering this whole thread was based on satire in the first place..? o_O
Idk if the whole thread was based on satire...my part wasn’t. I truly believe that marijuana is bad for you and you shouldn’t do it. I post the other side with articles that prove that it isn’t good for you..no matter how people want to believe otherwise. I don’t think that’s a bad thing.

~JC~

Veteran
Idk if the whole thread was based on satire...my part wasn’t. I truly believe that marijuana is bad for you and you shouldn’t do it. I post the other side with articles that prove that it isn’t good for you..no matter how people want to believe otherwise. I don’t think that’s a bad thing.
Why not start a thread that specifically outlines your concerns? I feel like that would benefit you and anyone else actually interested. Instead you chose to voice an opposing opinion in a forum where people have made their own educated decision on the topic (once again, this thread started as satirical).

Instead of trying to force people to see your side here, which is not gaining much momentum, open a new conversation in a thread that makes more sense. You’ll get a view from me. :D

Lisa

Superstar
Why not start a thread that specifically outlines your concerns? I feel like that would benefit you and anyone else actually interested. Instead you chose to voice an opposing opinion in a forum where people have made their own educated decision on the topic (once again, this thread started as satirical).

Instead of trying to force people to see your side here, which is not gaining much momentum, open a new conversation in a thread that makes more sense. You’ll get a view from me. :D
Or I can just continue to paste articles when I find them..otherwise this is a dead thread anyway.

Lisa

Superstar
that's a pretty selfish approach considering nobody cares, but ok.
How is it selfish exactly? I’m adding to the thread and keeping it on topic..the dangers of marijuana. It seems to me that you might want to start the topic the joy of marijuana or something...lol!

edit: changed house to joy..darn auto correct!
I think it’s a public service to share the downside of marijuana.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Who cares how many hits it takes...you still shouldn’t do it because it will alter your mind...and you don’t need to be taking it in the first place.
No amount of hits would do that lol..