Dangers Of Marijuanas

justjess

Superstar
actually I do smoke 10+ blunts a day. which means I can smoke a $20 bag in 6 hours then there's the roach blunts. there like cigarettes to me. idk about weed curing autism, ADHD and all that but I'm sure Ritalin does.
A $20 bag won’t make 10 blunts unless your smoking complete trash which explains your lung issues. Considering people gotta sleep... you’ve got about 16 hours in the day. If a $20 lasts you 6 then that’s about 3 bags a day and is no where near 10 blunts unless as I said, they’re trash or extremely skinny not really blunts

cjkkw

Established
A $20 bag won’t make 10 blunts unless your smoking complete trash which explains your lung issues. Considering people gotta sleep... you’ve got about 16 hours in the day. If a $20 lasts you 6 then that’s about 3 bags a day and is no where near 10 blunts unless as I said, they’re trash or extremely skinny not really blunts
well the bag is $25 but my lover gives them to me for $20 and they are big ass buds and I don't smoke trash weed. if you Kno how to grind weed with your fingers, u will receive more weed. and I said 6 hours per bag....I usually buy 2 bags and then the roach blunts which equals about 20-23 roaches which gives me about 3-6 roach blunts so therefore my day qualifies as 12-16 hours. the rest of the time I'm eating, sleeping or that rare bath lol. and a blunt is a blunt doesn't matter if it's skinny or fat. it all depends on HOW u roll it to get the best inhalation.

justjess

Superstar
well the bag is $25 but my lover gives them to me for $20 and they are big ass buds and I don't smoke trash weed. if you Kno how to grind weed with your fingers, u will receive more weed. and I said 6 hours per bag....I usually buy 2 bags and then the roach blunts which equals about 20-23 roaches which gives me about 3-6 roach blunts so therefore my day qualifies as 12-16 hours. the rest of the time I'm eating, sleeping or that rare bath lol. and a blunt is a blunt doesn't matter if it's skinny or fat. it all depends on HOW u roll it to get the best inhalation.
I went through your posting history and your either entirely batshit or a massive troll. Please don’t reply to me. I don’t have the patience.

cjkkw

Established
I went through your posting history and your either entirely batshit or a massive troll. Please don’t reply to me. I don’t have the patience.
I'm a truth teller. it's not my fault god has u brainwashed. but also, I find it that I have a litty song to smoke to. I don't smoke during radio commercials or flim.

Maes17

Superstar
(Sponsored by Monsanto)

(As fluoride is really really good for your brain)

(So you can learn how to not actually think)

Top advice Maes.....you and Lucifer really are very VERY sensible.
Lol. Right

Aero

Superstar
I don’t think it is busted. You can’t really expect to cover your brain in a mind altering drug and think it will help you with mental health or clear thinking. And I would argue..using it doesn‘t help you see that objectively because of course you’re gonna think it was alright...especially if you enjoyed it.
My arguments for the benefits of marijuana aren't all based on my subjective experiences though. Nor is subjectivity the driving force behind modern marijuana policy. People are looking at the data and the science. That includes research and clinical trials. It also includes examining the effects of marijuana prohibition in and of itself.

You have failed to do any of those things I just listed. So when you talk about objectivity, you are pretty much just copying real arguments from other people. In the case of marijuana, there is a mountain of evidence showing the type of cure you promote is actually worse than the problem. In fact, I would argue you create more problems with your stigmatizing rhetoric.

America is still suffering from an opiate epidemic created by mind-controlled corporate butt plugs. But we can all rest easy because we got Lisa over here on the marijuana case. I mean thank god for that.

Lisa

Superstar
America is still suffering from an opiate epidemic created by mind-controlled corporate butt plugs. But we can all rest easy because we got Lisa over here on the marijuana case. I mean thank god for that.
Marijuana is still wrong whether there is an opioid addiction or not...
In fact, I would argue you create more problems with your stigmatizing rhetoric.
What rhetoric? If you subject you mind to a mind altering drug...you can’t think clearly or help your mental health. That’s common sense.

Aero

Superstar
Marijuana is still wrong whether there is an opioid addiction or not...

What rhetoric? If you subject you mind to a mind altering drug...you can’t think clearly or help your mental health. That’s common sense.
So why in the fuck are people prescribed mind altering drugs specifically for mental health?

Take the damn clown outfit off. Your head is so deep in the sand it's not even funny.

Lisa

Superstar
So why in the fuck are people prescribed mind altering drugs specifically for mental health?

Take the damn clown outfit off. Your head is so deep in the sand it's not even funny.
I guess that depends on if you believe in shrinks and their drugs...but we aren’t talking about that are we? We are talking about marijuana. Marijuana is bad for you.

Maes17

Superstar
I guess that depends on if you believe in shrinks and their drugs...but we aren’t talking about that are we? We are talking about marijuana. Marijuana is bad for you.
Well I have neighbor off her meds and she is a total bitch. I’m running on 3 hours of sleep, newborn baby - so being a protective pops, my patience is worn more thin than Lindsay Lohan in a 7/11 bathroom on a coked out thursday night.

I believe if my psycho ass neighbor had some reefer the hooker would be a lot happier.

Oh and she proceeds to tell me she doesn’t need men in her life yet she has two working on her yard and since she can’t repay them in US currency, she repays them in kinky std riddled fun.

I’m on the verge of whoopin some ass.

#LegalizeMJplease!!!

Lisa

Superstar
Well I have neighbor off her meds and she is a total bitch. I’m running on 3 hours of sleep, newborn baby - so being a protective pops, my patience is worn more thin than Lindsay Lohan in a 7/11 bathroom on a coked out thursday night.

I believe if my psycho ass neighbor had some reefer the hooker would be a lot happier.

Oh and she proceeds to tell me she doesn’t need men in her life yet she has two working on her yard and since she can’t repay them in US currency, she repays them in kinky std riddled fun.

I’m on the verge of whoopin some ass.

#LegalizeMJplease!!!
Legalizing MJ doesn’t help your situation.

Maes17

Superstar
Legalizing MJ doesn’t help your situation.
It may or may not. All I know is I’m on the verge of delivering another ass whoopin.

You’ve made your stance on MJ.
I have my stance at mine. Arguing any further is a waste of mine and your energy

Lisa

Superstar
It may or may not. All I know is I’m on the verge of delivering another ass whoopin.

You’ve made your stance on MJ.
I have my stance at mine. Arguing any further is a waste of mine and your energy
How many ass whoopings do you have in you?

Aero

Superstar
Funny how it took you all of half a day to drop the whole objectivity argument.

It doesn't matter what I believe, the clinical trials prove that mind-altering drugs work for some people. Whether it be for depression, anxiety, or some other condition. Moreover, the comparison with marijuana to other similar drugs is valid because it shows how marijuana gets singled out and unfairly labeled.

If you want to prohibit everything that's "bad for you" great. I'm fine with that, but if we don't do it consistently across the board, we are only pissing in the wind. Plus your argument doesn't explain why marijuana is some special case against all others. Like what is bad about it, specifically?

Your argument that marijuana is bad solely because it's mind-altering, is literally you not seeing past your own nose. Nobody can apply that logic practically because it's refuted by reality. There's mind-altering shit readily available all around us! Like, nevermind the legal marijuana markets that exist. Nevermind the all the cases where THC and CBD yield amazing medical benefits. We got the Lisa types on the prohibition side just saying well "it's bad".

No wonder the prohibition side is losing so much ground.

Lisa

Superstar
Funny how it took you all of half a day to drop the whole objectivity argument.

It doesn't matter what I believe, the clinical trials prove that mind-altering drugs work for some people. Whether it be for depression, anxiety, or some other condition. Moreover, the comparison with marijuana to other similar drugs is valid because it shows how marijuana gets singled out and unfairly labeled.

If you want to prohibit everything that's "bad for you" great. I'm fine with that, but if we don't do it consistently across the board, we are only pissing in the wind. Plus your argument doesn't explain why marijuana is some special case against all others. Like what is bad about it, specifically?

Your argument that marijuana is bad solely because it's mind-altering, is literally you not seeing past your own nose. Nobody can apply that logic practically because it's refuted by reality. There's mind-altering shit readily available all around us! Like, nevermind the legal marijuana markets that exist. Nevermind the all the cases where THC and CBD yield amazing medical benefits. We got the Lisa types on the prohibition side just saying well "it's bad".

No wonder the prohibition side is losing so much ground.
I’ve made my case for why it’s bad. Altering your mind is bad for you...that’s only common sense. People want to make it seem alright and will find ways to do that and convince others. Doesn’t mean it isn’t still dangerous for you or the others you’ve convinced.

Aero

Superstar
I’ve made my case for why it’s bad. Altering your mind is bad for you...that’s only common sense. People want to make it seem alright and will find ways to do that and convince others. Doesn’t mean it isn’t still dangerous for you or the others you’ve convinced.
LOL ok well your case sucks. It looks a lot like a strawman emotional type argument. Or perhaps you are speaking glibly and none of us get it. That's understandable, people never get me when I'm being glib.

Awoken2

Superstar
Lisafer whatever religious book you've read, it's most certainly altered your mind more than any amount of ganja ever could.

You don't even make any sense to somebody who's totally off their tits never mind sober.

Lisa

Superstar
LOL ok well your case sucks. It looks a lot like a strawman emotional type argument. Or perhaps you are speaking glibly and none of us get it. That's understandable, people never get me when I'm being glib.
I’m very serious about marijuana.