Dangers Of Marijuanas

Lurker

Star
I never had a dog in the fight regarding the validity of the study. What I was arguing against was ganging up on an individual. Everyone in this thread needs access to a good therapist.
Is it ganging up to call a spade a spade?

Lisa

Superstar
Be honest with yourself. You post without reading past the headline.
I read it all. I thought it was interesting enough to post the article. People can make yo their own minds as to the validity of the study. I think it is an interesting development though.

justjess

Superstar
I see. You're allowed to share an opinion on something you disagree with, but if someone disagrees with you THAT'S when the thread gets derailed. Very convenient.
So... who are you and how long have you been here?

I asked Lisa a question. You took that as an in to make this a personal situation. Go troll elsewhere.

justjess

Superstar
You don’t have to do anything but I’d hope you have some relevant experience before spreading a wild claim like you just did. Of all the people I know with autism I can guarantee you the majority of their parents definately did not smoke weed especially not when pregnant
I asked if she knew anyone with autism.
She said do I have to post that.
this was my reply afterwards...

and here you come accusing people of bullying and ganging up when literally no one else was involved in the conversation at this point and no such thing had happened. Go troll elsewhere.

Lisa

Superstar
I asked if she knew anyone with autism.
She said do I have to post that.
this was my reply afterwards...

and here you come accusing people of bullying and ganging up when literally no one else was involved in the conversation at this point and no such thing had happened. Go troll elsewhere.
Talking to yourself again...lol!

shankara

Star
Maybe one thing people haven't mentioned so much here is a quite how good ganja can be for creativity. Personally it was pretty much the thing that made me start writing music, something which has remained a big part of my life since. Also really can make one appreciate music too, really get into it.

cjkkw

Established
Maybe one thing people haven't mentioned so much here is a quite how good ganja can be for creativity. Personally it was pretty much the thing that made me start writing music, something which has remained a big part of my life since. Also really can make one appreciate music too, really get into it.
Carol baskin

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe it’s good for creativity...maybe not..it’s surely not so good for your mental health and thinking straight.

Lurker

Star
Maybe just use that hammer on your chicken coop and quit being so dramatic...lol!
You comment on mental health and clear thinking with no experience, but I'm being dramatic? I guess the ball peen was a little dramatic. I don't have one. No use for it really, still want one tho.