Dangers Of Marijuanas

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I appreciate that, but what other people mistakenly say about the Bible should not be held against the Bible itself. The best thing to do is read the Book and see what IT says. That's why I quoted the scripture that I did.

That's not heretical. Those are the literal words of Jesus Christ. If, as a believer, the only thing you ever do is love God and treat your fellow human beings with love, it doesn't matter if you know anything else about the Bible. God certainly doesn't ask for anything else.
"I appreciate that, but what other people mistakenly say about the Bible should not be held against the Bible itself"
To bad your attitude of tolerance and respect doesnt apply to other faiths scriptures as we can see by your posting history here.

Thunderian

Superstar
because to actually follow ts true tenets is outside of your comfort zone. This world is open for people like yall, whom want their heaven here. We will all see how this plays out come judgment day.
You still think we’re not allowed to eat pork, don’t you?

A Freeman

Superstar
God and Christ COMMANDED we not eat swine for many very good reasons, despite what clueless "Christians" claim. Why would anyone want to eat a filthy animal that is infested with parasites?

And then people wonder why they're having strokes and heart-attacks.

Cintra

Star
God and Christ COMMANDED we not eat swine for many very good reasons, despite what clueless "Christians" claim. Why would anyone want to eat a filthy animal that is infested with parasites?

Sausages.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Vixy

Star
Probably written this before but hasch is a real bad thing. (Not marijuahna now but hasch) Ive had many many friends getting psychosis from it. One of them is still disabled 2 decades later. Permanent toxic psychosis. His life is ruined.

Cintra

Star
Probably written this before but hasch is a real bad thing. (Not marijuahna now but hasch) Ive had many many friends getting psychosis from it. One of them is still disabled 2 decades later. Permanent toxic psychosis. His life is ruined.
What is hasch? and how is it different from marijuana?

Cintra

Star
And what is the difference?

Mj the green leaf, and hash the black resin?

Or does vixy mean some other difference?

Some time ago there was a big thing here about 'skunk', which was meant to be super strong and the tabloids said it 'made people crazy'
Just wondered if it was something like that.

Thunderian

Superstar
Some time ago there was a big thing here about 'skunk', which was meant to be super strong and the tabloids said it 'made people crazy'
Just wondered if it was something like that.
Back in the day (the day being sometime in the 80’s), we used to refer to any marijuana we smoked as “skunk” or “skunkweed”. Back in that same day, the marijuana that was grown around where I lived, just outside of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, was world famously known as “BC Skunk”.

Everyone has now figured out how to grow, in huge warehouses all over the world, the same kind of flavourful, potent, and stanky marijuana that used to grow naturally in the backcountry meadows around where I’m from, and these days, I think Skunk has become a kind of trademark, meant to fool the ignorant dopehead rubes into thinking they’re getting some primo brand of narcotic. Like China White heroin, or Bolivian Flake cocaine, it’s a meaningless designation chosen by a distributor or dealer to increase the apparent quality of their product, which is generally the same crap everyone else is selling.

Cintra

Star
Thanks.

There are all sorts of names, which is why I wanted to clarify what @Vixy meant.

Of course, I don't do anything illegal, but back in my student daya I may have 'not inhaled' a few times.

We have also had tale of opiate black. (resin mixed with opium)
And most recently, and most worryingly, black mixed with that new drug, spice.
Which looks both freaky and frightening.